As Hollywoodlife.com reported exclusively on Feb. 2, the Humphinator team wants cameras in the courtroom to prove that Kim had no intention of staying married to him. But will Kris’s reality TV divorce court move work?
Kris Humphries, 27, and his lawyer, Lee Hutton, are ready to rumble as they are determined to prove to the whole world that Kim Kardashian, 31, married Kris solely to cash in on reality TV ratings. Thus, they’re asking that the divorce proceedings be filmed for reality TV. (Did your head just explode? Ours did.)
Although the NBA player is trying to annul his marriage by painting Kim as a fraud, proving it in front of the cameras will prove tricky in three major ways, notes TMZ.
1) Kris is the one who proposed.
2) Kris has gotten major loot and exposure through the publicity of their wedding.
3) Kris and Kim’s prenup was thorough and extensive and even discussed the future. So if Kim really planned on calling it quits right after the wedding, why would she have bothered to have a detailed prenup written up?
Do you think these points hold water, HLers?
More Kris Humphries News:
- Kris Humphries Has A 50-Person Birthday Party In NYC — Without Kim Kardashian
- Despite Divorce Drama With Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Brings Smiles To Kids
- Kris Humphries’s Biggest Divorce Issue With Kim Kardashian: Their Wedding Gifts