'Teen Mom 2' Recap: Jenelle Evans Can't Quit Smoking Weed & Heads To Rehab

Tue, February 7, 2012 11:31pm EDT by 6 Comments
Teen Mom Recap

Dr Drew

Posted at 1:06 AM on March 2, 2012

all these girls are sluts… they wanna put the blame on the guys for getting them pregnant??? last i checked the girl has to spread her legs to get pregnant… they are doing nothing but glorify teen pregnancy to profit from it…. kailin and chelsea are both disgusting whores that need to douche with bleach…

Terry

Posted at 1:38 PM on February 29, 2012

Did anyone else notice when the babies were brought out how uncomfortable jennelle looked holding her son? It was like she was holding some random kid for the cameras.

Jean

Posted at 9:55 AM on February 8, 2012

Ohhh where do I start?

I always thought Kailyn had more sense then what she showed in this past episode. Before she jumped back into bed with Joe, she needed to step back from her relationship with Jordan. Big mistake on her part, but I hope she realizes what a mistake this was and I hope she can get Jordan to forgive her. My ex and I have a son, we still hook up sometimes, but we’re both single. Not saying it’s right, but when you have a child together, the feelings will always be there.

Chelsea, OMG…..give up on Adam. He’s a little boy in a adult body. You will meet a guy who will love you and Aubree for who you are, inside and out. You are beautiful, smart, girl. Just because he’s Aubree’s father, doesn’t mean you have be together. Life is not the Cosby show. He’s a s***. Move on without him.

Jenelle, rehab for pot. Give me a friggen break. I’ve been smoking pot off and on since I was 13 years old and I have never had a problem not smoking it. And yes, all day everyday for the fist time. I do agree you need to be someplace to help you with your anger issues and depression. But drug rehab…OOOKAAYY!!! A scholarship for rehab, for pot, should have been used for somebody with a more serious addiction; crack, meth, coke, smack. You could have gone to NA to help deal with pot. Your mom loves you, I couldn’t understand, why you hardly hugged her back and never once told her “Thank you” or “I love you” Just because she’s your mom doesn’t mean you can treat her like crap….she’s taking care of your son for God’s sake. Show some appreciation.

Leah….that’s a book all in itself. Cory has every right to divorce you. Like your web cam photo says, “I’m a door knob, everybodies had a turn” Boy, you hit the nail on the head with that one. I just hope to god those beautiful girls of yours inherited their fathers morals and not yours (those of an alley cat).

Zee

Posted at 1:53 AM on February 8, 2012

Leah, you are a straight up HO!

Taylor

Posted at 12:37 AM on February 8, 2012

Wow! These kids r so young & have no clue about real life. Leah u deserve everything u get but I do feel badly 4 what ur kids & soon 2 b ex r going through. Chelsea so glad 2 c ur moving on but always remember an ex is an ex 4 a reason & know ur worth. Ur much 2 good 4 that douche bag. Kaylin the same goes 4 u. & jenelle its ok 2 b alone 4 a while. Glad 2 c u working on making a better life 4 u & ur son. Hes all that should matter. Oh & ur mom does luv u.

brittni

Posted at 12:22 AM on February 8, 2012

leah i havent missed any of the shows n i kno u regreted it. i bn in ur shoes i have a daughter too. ur a sweet girl n i know u n cory will get bk togethr just give it time