You Could Be In 'Spring Breakers' With Selena Gomez

Tue, February 7, 2012 3:32pm EDT by 23 Comments

Calling all aspiring actors and actresses! Hollywood is looking for extras to join Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson in their new chick flick ‘Spring Breakers.’ Do you have what it takes?

There’s no question Spring Breakers has one of the hottest casts in Hollywood right now! The movie, about four college girls who rob a restaurant to help pay for their college spring break, stars Selena Gomez, 19, her BFF Ashley Benson, 22, Vanessa Hudgens, 23, AND James Franco, 33.  And if you have the typical “spring break look,” are comfortable wearing “swimsuit attire,” and between the ages of 18 and 25 — you could easily join the cast, too.

“Because the film centers around Spring Break situations casting agents are looking extras that have that ‘Spring Break’ college look. They are seeking men and women who are comfortable in swimsuit attire. You must look 18-25 years-of age to apply as an extra for this project,” CBS Tampa reports.

Filming will take place in St. Petersburg and begin at the end of March.

If you’re interested, send an e-mail with a photo of yourself to springbreakersextras@gmail.com with your name, sex and age in the subject line and phone number, e-mail and sizes in the body of the e-mail.

Even if you don’t want to be an extra, maybe you should consider changing your spring break plans… James Franco in a bathing suit does sound pretty appealing? Don’t you agree?

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Weigh in and vote below!

– Nicole Karlis

More Selena News:

1. ‘Wizards Of Waverly Place’ Movie Sequel Is Written & Ready To Be Filmed
  2. Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Will Last A ‘Long Time,’ Reveals Her ‘Mom’
  3. Justin Bieber’s Best Valentine’s Gift For Selena Gomez

Poetry

Posted at 6:02 PM on April 27, 2012

A person essentially lend a hand to make severely articles I would state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular post extraordinary. Excellent task!

diona

Posted at 7:09 PM on April 22, 2012

hi im interested in this role im 22 and i would love to become on this role thank you please contact me if you are interested i have my email there..THANK YOU :-)

Jasmine

Posted at 2:23 PM on March 14, 2012

omg! this is awesome. i live in St.Pete! im such a selena gomez fan.

Josh

Posted at 6:25 PM on March 5, 2012

My name’s Joshua Phillippi and I just found out about this last night. I sent in pictures right away and hopefully it’s not too late!! I’m a 20 year old male and attend USF so I think I fit the bill lol Look me up on facebook!!

Jamie

Posted at 2:09 PM on March 2, 2012

I wrote a while back to the extra crew and they wrote me they will be in touch with me when production gets under way!! I’m so excited :D Did anyone else email them to be a extra? If so have you heard anything else yet?

Riwa

Posted at 1:55 AM on March 3, 2012

I am turning 12 soon but still its no use cause its for those who are 18 to 25 years!!! Its not fair!!! I really wanted to meet those stars!!!:(

blondie

Posted at 12:27 PM on March 1, 2012

im so sorry for the ones that cant go dont worry there will be an opportunity for u guys to see them again or star in a movie with one of them =] goooo selena and ashley!!! im 18 but im fat ='[ not fair either

Morgan Timmer

Posted at 8:01 PM on February 26, 2012

My name is Morgan Timmer! and i was wondering if i could be an extra in the movie! you chose my brothers house to film it in so i was wondering if i could be in it with him and his room mates! i’m 18 years old!

Juliana

Posted at 1:06 PM on February 20, 2012

Can I be in the movie I am a great actress please

Tyler Arrington

Posted at 9:54 AM on February 13, 2012

Hi, my name is Tyler Arrington and I am 18 years old, and an aspiring actor in Orlando Florida. I am very interested in being an extra in this film, and will give you any additional information you need from me. If I have an opportunity to audition for a supporting role, I will be on the quickest flight to California. I hope you consider me for this amazing opportunity, thank you.

Don Andersen

Posted at 12:07 AM on February 29, 2012

You may have just disqualified yourself by saying you would fly to California, since it is being filmed in St. Pete! :)

Amy boatwright

Posted at 6:38 PM on February 8, 2012

I live near st pete and I really don’t mind wearing a swim suite Its my time to shine. I am a full time student studying photography that needs a break from photography since I am not really getting any where and having a hard time at the moment it be amazing to get this chance of a life time to be an extra an maybe get into modeling after ward for a bit. And just do my photography off the side.

Dave

Posted at 7:41 AM on February 8, 2012

Hollywoodlife you are always very nice to selen.Thank you.She deserves this.I;m so excited fo “spring Breakers”

Debra

Posted at 3:09 AM on February 8, 2012

I’m 21 years old and I would love to be an extra but i’m from Cambridge Ma..
I Love Selena Gomez Ashley Benson And Vanessa Hudgens They Are Amazing

Lior Liebling

Posted at 8:54 PM on February 7, 2012

i will join with selena gomes on spring breakers.

Riwa

Posted at 1:56 AM on March 3, 2012

Lucky!!!:(

Luis

Posted at 4:19 PM on February 7, 2012

Wtf!! Are you kidding Im 18. Sucks that I’m fat and not skinny, I would’ve gone : Stupid fatness!!

Weirdo

Posted at 4:09 PM on February 7, 2012

Oh. Lucky why can’t 12/13 year olds be aloud. Jelous

Purple Ponies

Posted at 4:15 PM on February 7, 2012

Ikr

ivah

Posted at 6:14 PM on February 7, 2012

because they don’t condone 13 year olds partying drinking.let alone letting them committee suicide -_-

libby

Posted at 2:12 AM on February 8, 2012

OMG too bad cos iam 13 and i would love to star with my idol sooooooooooooo not fair

Heylovley

Posted at 6:54 PM on February 8, 2012

Lmao liddle kids needa stop complaining @ivah thank yuh

kainalu damron

Posted at 8:11 PM on March 1, 2012

Hi my name is kainalu damron, i live in Hawaii so i don’t mind wearing a swimsuit, I’m 19 turning 20, I would love to be an extra in this movie.