Selena Gomez Reveals Her Hot Bikini Body In Brazil

Tue, February 7, 2012 1:18pm EST by 9 Comments
Selena Gomez

Oval

Posted at 8:58 PM on February 15, 2012

This is a normal bikini it actual covers more skin then most.But her other pictures are a bit revealing like one she took off her bikini top but when she saw paperatzzi quickly put it back on. Anyway she 19 Or 20 she justs craves attention from the public. And I think she a good role model :).Not to mention a very pretty girl

Just The Truth

Posted at 6:29 PM on February 10, 2012

That’s what I thought too but my friends thought that this was suggestive so I decided to share their opinion too. But I htink Selena is one of the best there is out there

Just The Truth

Posted at 9:03 PM on February 9, 2012

This picture is not generally suggestive or slutty at all, but there are a few reasons it could look like this: 1. She’s the only one without clothes. All of her friends on the side are fully clothed and she is the ONLY one who took off her top and even unbuttoned her pants. 2. Her posture and her face. Its definetly a sexy pose and she has a pouty look on her face. Personally I see nothing wrong with the picture but ppl have different opinions and those were just 2 reasons why they might have thought that these pictures are irrisponsible and slutty. So far I think selena is one of the best role models out there

Arcachnar

Posted at 8:16 AM on February 10, 2012

While Selena was getting dressed or getting ready to sunbath she was interupted by fans (that are the people on the picture.) who wanted to be on the picture with her. That is why she was dressed like that.

If someone sees anything wrong in this, there must be something wrong with their brains.

There is nothing wrong with her posure either.

jerry

Posted at 7:18 PM on February 8, 2012

selena gomez is the hottest girl on the planet justin is gay and he should not be with her he don’t deserve her like i do

Clare

Posted at 4:33 AM on February 8, 2012

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with wearing a bikini u Guy’s are phsyco!!!””she’s beautiful and young she’s allowed to wear whatever the hell pleases her I still look up to her weather she wears bikini or sweats or a dress who cares it’s her life no one tells u wat to wear.. and to the voice of reason whoever u are u need help lmao UR PHYSCO

The Voice of Reason

Posted at 12:44 AM on February 8, 2012

DAMN SLUT, PUT SOMETHING ON YOU WHORE!

Arcachnar

Posted at 11:24 AM on February 8, 2012

For someone who calls him/herself (in an act of self-delusional) ‘voice of reason’ you are for certain without any reason, intelligence and wisdom. Wasting everyone’s bandwidth with childish dribble suits you more.

Calling her a slut or whore is really retarded. Just because she is wearing a bikini (teensie weensy? My butt. It definely looks like normal one to me and anyone else with common sense.), like every normal girls who are/were at the pool or beach is even more retarded.

Selena is not a slut or whore. She has not mess around with guys or has not done anything else that were against the law. You should have known that she is down to earth, humble and has a good heart for charities and such.

Perhaps it is time to look up slut and whore on wiki, because you properly do not know what they really mean. Or perhaps you should get back to school.

Holly

Posted at 8:47 PM on February 7, 2012

She should cover a little more because kids look up to her. She is tryin to be normal I get that but I don’t show that much skin. Just cover a little more I’m not sayin look like a nun no just a little more fabric