Robert Pattinson Reveals Shaved Head On Date Night With Kristen Stewart

Tue, February 7, 2012 7:20pm EST by 21 Comments
Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart

Jamie

Posted at 9:40 AM on March 7, 2012

Awwww ♡ they’re so cute together (: theyre number 1 for hottest couple of the year . (: I love kristen & Robert Cutee couple (: ♡ I love twilight great movie (:

teamjakeward

Posted at 12:08 PM on February 9, 2012

they are not together. he had to shave his hair; it was uneven not that anyone could notice it. he will have his beautiful locks in no time.

i can’t wait to see him soon.

heart broken

Posted at 10:38 AM on February 9, 2012

no dont do this to me…NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO
RIPcutrob…im gonna miss him

candyee

Posted at 9:46 PM on February 7, 2012

Hi, I am candyee, a 29 years lady beautiful and mature dancer. my­ friends told me a nice place-== wealthychat,C/0/M ==-it’s the most effective site in the world to­ connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful­ people. Thanks to it, where i find my best soul mate. and it can be called a magic and exciting place! It’s worthy a try.

pau

Posted at 7:03 PM on February 7, 2012

aww. i love robsten! i missed them! :)

Karen E

Posted at 6:32 PM on February 7, 2012

Hey Michele and lulu,nice post about Kristen and Rob.Yes that lovely young lady does have agreat smile.I would not worry about the hunger games cast they are going to be fine,and yes Michele I think you are right about taking some of the pressure off the Rob and Kristen,and don’t forget jennifer was noimated for a acamedy award last year,so I think they will all hold their own.Did you ladies order your BD DVD yet I did I ordered the one with Bella’s wedding dress with the buttons,can’t wait till in come in.Hey did you happen to read about the newest twilighter,she is 70 years young and she loves them all.C heck her post out,her name is Charlotte and seh sounds real cool.I ‘m going to go I got laundry lol and I talk too much..As always peace,love and prayers to the Pattinson’s and the Stewart families,and their 4legged members too.Rob and Kristen it was good to see you out. Rob and Kristen stay true and believe in each other..xoxo Karen E

Ira-twilight fan

Posted at 3:59 PM on February 7, 2012

I love him so much but I think he is actually sick :(

saly

Posted at 3:28 PM on February 7, 2012

awww love them so much

Lexi

Posted at 12:55 PM on February 7, 2012

Awww, they’re such a cute couple still having normal date nights. Who cares if they met up together. Sounds like Rob might be working on something. He usually doesn’t shave unless he’s working.

Lulu

Posted at 12:42 PM on February 7, 2012

That fan was probably polite and non intrusive, and she was rewarded with photos of the lovely couple. They do have an affinity for sushi don’t they? I remember another pap video of them on a sushi date. Well, they look happy, healthy and very much together. Hopefully this will put at least a hiatus on the breaking up drama.

Michele

Posted at 12:07 PM on February 7, 2012

Than fan has got the greatest smile.

Good for Rob & Kristen. I hope all the craziness dies down for them (I bet they’re relieved about The Hunger Games coming out, maybe that will take some of the pressure off them (sorry to the upcoming actors but I guess that’s the way it works.) Anyway, great to see them about and so gracious as to take pics with a fan. I wish them all the best.
Michele

starry

Posted at 11:46 AM on February 7, 2012

nonsent and haters only have a negative thinking when talk about robsten realationship even robsten get merried … they always think this is fake and for PR … NONSENT Is always be nonsten just like they brain empty without space …!! GO ROBSTEN … I LOVE UUUUU :D

Gina

Posted at 11:39 AM on February 7, 2012

They look adorable. Whoa, Rob’s head is totally shaven. I wonder if it’s for a role. I heard that some others in the “Brit Pack” shaved theirs too. Kristen is beautiful, but so waif like and thin I’m afraid a strong gust of wind will knock her down. Gain some weight cutie(and stop smoking).

starry

Posted at 11:37 AM on February 7, 2012

GOD BLESS U ROBSTEN ,down to earth people , ROBSTEN tHE ONly and ONE COUPLE WHO HAVE A EPIC LOVE AND MAGIC CHEMIYSTRI …. :D

Tara

Posted at 11:32 AM on February 7, 2012

I wonder how the nonstens are going to explain this off? They’re really going to have to stretch their crazy imaginations.

Nope

Posted at 3:19 PM on February 7, 2012

Not really. Friends having dinner. Totally didn’t even have to stretch.

Andrea

Posted at 4:47 PM on February 7, 2012

Wow, they seem to have just friendly dinners a lot. Alone. Hmmmm. Anyone with common sense can see that they are in a committed relationship

Francesca

Posted at 4:59 PM on February 7, 2012

Rob takes Kristen to his non Twilight premieres, to his parents on Christmas, friend’s christening, vacations, gets photographed kissing her…and yet to morons, unless they “confirm” it, they’re not a couple. I agree Andrea. How did their cerebral malfunctions happen? We want to avoid it.

Theo

Posted at 4:53 PM on February 7, 2012

The only people who deny that Rob & Kristen are in a relationship anymore are just plain delusional. Just because they don’t announce everything going on in their lives in press statements (cough…kardashians…cough) doesn’t mean that they aren’t together. Actions speak louder than words. They are going on three years now, live with each other, visit each other’s movie sets, spend major holidays together, and have been seen kissing each other and no one else in the past three years, AND have each stated in interviews that they don’t want to diminish their relationship by commenting on it publicly.
They are together. Deal with it

tina

Posted at 11:09 AM on February 7, 2012

wow. take time for fan during sushi. What great persons. Regardes!!!

bess

Posted at 10:50 AM on February 7, 2012

LOVE Robsten!! They are always down to earth and take time for their fans. They are a beautiful couple—looking forward to Kristen new movie and of course the release of BD on DVD!!!