Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's Down To Earth Sushi Date — All New Details

Tue, February 7, 2012 9:16pm EDT by 49 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart

me

Posted at 8:40 AM on February 9, 2012

Love, love them!! Love their down to earth style. Looks like Rob shaved his head even closer. He must be working on something?

Dawn

Posted at 7:36 AM on February 9, 2012

Why is it that everytime a sweet story comes out about these two some people have to comment nasty things? There is always a bubble burster or two. Hoestly people if you can’t say anything nice don’t say it at all. I’m happily married and I do think they’re dating but somebody always has to cast doubt. I think the main reason most celebrity couple don’t last is because they put their careers first. Rob and Kristen if you’re reading this, your careers will only last for so long but the people you love will still be there when you’re old and grey. Love is so rare and if you two are as in love as you seem then always put that first. A movie is a movie but love is a lifetime.

Rosalyn

Posted at 9:21 AM on February 9, 2012

That’s right just keep on being low profile.. Stay inlove and faithful to each other… God will bless u for sure

le brea

Posted at 4:46 AM on February 9, 2012

sundy and deja are not mother and daughter!! they are cousins.don’t believe me check sundy’s twitter page.she does have a lil girl,by a married man.
and there is proof that the time stamps on the pics are 1 hour apart.kinda odd.
sometimes i think robstens and sometimes nonstens will believe anything that is reported that ‘supports’ your sides.

Mai

Posted at 6:21 AM on February 9, 2012

@ le brea, hi I really dont think it matters what their relation (sundy/deja) is, or wether the time on the pics are an hour apart, she got a pic of KStew and RPatz in the same place. I thought she said “he finally came” which means he came late. Or that’s what it seems…. And don’t think its your place or anyone else to mention about her lil girl by a married man. If it’s on her twitter, then let it say on her twitter….. R/K were in the same place together, having dinner and seems to have been enjoying their evening.

jentintin

Posted at 1:34 PM on February 8, 2012

Is Rob wearing a SWATH t-shirt? How cute is that! Poor Rob looked like he was about to drop. I hope he can get some rest before his promos start.

Fran

Posted at 5:13 PM on February 8, 2012

Yup, Kristen wore that same checkered shirt over her Snow White costume.

Mia

Posted at 1:30 PM on February 8, 2012

OMG!!! is all I can say!! Just read the latest comments and wonder where in the heck do people read these things about KStew and RPatz?? I really think they are a couple and Rob looked more tired in the pics than angry or mad. Just saying….. But really dont understand the things “Papa Stew Lies” are talking about!!! It’s really sad!

So cute

Posted at 1:19 PM on February 8, 2012

Did anyone notice that the shirt that Rob is wearing is also the one Kristen wore at the SWATH set?( she was photographed with a fan) This couple is so cute with the clothes sharing, it’s like they want a piece of each other all the time.

Lulu

Posted at 10:39 AM on February 8, 2012

This is a sweet and unbiased post by HL, but some barely literate Kristen hater has to pollute the air. Never thought I’d say this, but “Papa Stew Lies” actually makes me prefer Jocelyn…and that’s saying A LOT! Hey Karen, nice to see you join in to fight the haters. Some believe that you should just walk away, and I respect that, but I always tell my daughter to stand up for those who cannot. Just because Kristen is a celebrity does not make this perpetually vicious cyber bullying acceptable. I would be crushed if my loved ones were torn apart daily like she is. Grow a heart bullies.

Papa Stew Lies

Posted at 8:25 AM on February 8, 2012

Kristen begs Rob to take her to the Oscars. Why don’t someone check by there house sometime. No lites, water or gas in home rats in betwen the walls pill of water next to the toilet that the steal from the neibors home. Kristen stays there during the day goes to a hotel at nite.. No Lie they paid one of the parz not tell. Those neibors as been trying to figure out why there water bill have been so high no help from county.. Have them to check the record Stewart been without water for years…. The turth is there….check the records… Nasty Pot Head Family…..

ava

Posted at 8:38 AM on February 8, 2012

Excuse my french, papastew lies, but you are a motha frekken delusional idiot!!! Take your meds, please! And Stop listening to the voices in your head!

Jenny

Posted at 12:08 PM on February 8, 2012

Papa Stew Lies, WTFFFFFF, are you smoking. It has cleary fried your dam mind. There isn’t any electricity, or water in the crack house that you sleep in nightly. You are one mother f++ker!!!!??++

Papa Stew Lies

Posted at 8:14 AM on February 8, 2012

Papastew and daughter despite to make it’s seem that Rob and Kristen are dating. Had Kristen to call Rob pretending that she was in a crisis and need to talk. Rob bet her a the resturant. She had his shirt and jacket on he take be the jacket papastew hide behind a plant with camas in hand. Because she Fu## up Paris perfume deal. They still do’nt know when to stop… MomStew wasn’t there the girl was on a bus with a load of other school children that had performed here in LA check the facts. forgot her jacket and return to the resturent and ran into Rob and Kristen fussing. Go ask the owner of the resturant they told them that that would have Rob to stay and take pics with their cuz it was his b-day. The resturant had closed early for family party. When Kris and dad came up to them asking for a big favor.

OMG

Posted at 8:20 AM on February 8, 2012

Please don’t post until you’ve recovered your brain from the sewer! Otherwise, you need to grow a brain before you post.

Tara

Posted at 8:41 AM on February 8, 2012

OMG is right. I usually don’t respond to harangues that makes no sense, but stupidity like yours should be illegal. There’s “stupid” and then there’s you. You desperately need help!(probably in dressing yourself too the way you “write”)

Karen E.

Posted at 8:51 AM on February 8, 2012

Hey papa stew lies how do you know she messed up the perfume deal,what were you there….Doubt it.It was nice to read that they as a family were out just shopping at stores we have we have heard of before,and then went for some dinner like trying to be some what normal..Whats all this crap about not paying bills and being a nasty pot head family,I think you better go back on your meds you sound just a lot crazy and jealous,did you lay awake and think how to rip this family apart..You do need to post better I could hardly understand the first one.Well read them better before you post.Now you all see why I end my posts with peace,prayers and love to the Stewart’s and the Pattinson’s family because of nuts like you papa stew lies..Oh don’t forget their 4 legged family members,Rob and Kristen I know you are use to nut jobs like him,but still stay true to each other.xoxo Karen.E

OMG

Posted at 10:39 AM on February 8, 2012

You are a little crazy, but I do have to say that I don’t think that they are together anymore. A date is something that you don’t bring mom along to. I think they were together in November but not sure after that. I think that they will try to string everyone along until Breaking Dawn 2 comes out. We will also see if Kristen goes to Rob’s premiere in Berlin. She has been to everyone so far. If she’s not, that’s a big red flag. Also, Rob has looked pretty sad lately. Look at his pictures from People’s Choice. He does not look happy at all. He once stated that you can tell everything he feels by looking at his face. I hope I am wrong because I am a big ROBSTEN fan, but to me it doesn’t look good.

@OMG

Posted at 12:16 PM on February 8, 2012

I agree, dates don’t typically include your mom. But who would go to dinner with an ex and her mom. That would be awkward. So I would disagree that they have broken up. And that is how he always poses with fans. He looks perfectly happy to me.

LIndsay

Posted at 8:22 PM on February 8, 2012

I agree. He dosn’t look sad or upset. Really, how many times do they get asked for a picture…He had a cold at People’s Choice Awards! And I agree, you don’t go out with your ex and their mom…They never said it was a date night…they were going out with her mom, which is a pretty serious move actually.

Mia

Posted at 1:47 PM on February 8, 2012

@OMG I thought I read that at the PCA’s that Rob wasn’t feeling well. But in the recent pic with the fan, he just looked tired? I hope.

OMG

Posted at 2:12 PM on February 8, 2012

I hope that they are fine and that I am wrong. I hope she shows up at the Bel Ami premiere. That would be great. I really love the two of them together. They both seem so down-to-earth and seem to have to so much in common. It’s nice to see a couple who isn’t all flashy and are real.

Mia

Posted at 3:30 PM on February 8, 2012

@OMG I hope she does as well. But if she does, will she walk the red carpet, maybe not because she probably wants to leave the spotlight on him and his co stars.. Which is very gracious of her. Maybe someone will get pics of her (if she goes) later like an after party. I myself am a fan of them both together as a couple or not a couple. Hopefully he was just tired and a bit sleepy.

MIa

Posted at 1:38 PM on February 8, 2012

Seriously!!!! And just where did you get your info Papa Stew Lies??? Where??? HOw do you know all these things??

Mia

Posted at 1:44 PM on February 8, 2012

Papa Stew Lies!!! Just how did she mess it up??? Did you check your facts?

Amazed

Posted at 11:20 PM on February 8, 2012

You might have a tad bit more credibility if your words made any reasonable sense and they were spelled correctly. When my son was in the first grade he could write/spell better than you. Also, I seriously doubt the Stewart/Pattinson crew would allow someone as unstable and illiterate as you have such inside information so without a second thought, I’ve concluded like everyone else here that you’re an idiot and at the most you’ve brought some comic relief to us all and I thank you for that!!

Tina

Posted at 1:30 AM on February 11, 2012

LOL! The day you learn to speak and type proper English and post a video on YT with your mindless rant, PSL, is the day I’ll…LAUGH OUT LOUDER!

Michele

Posted at 8:10 AM on February 8, 2012

Thanks HL, this was a really nice story. It’s great to see Rob & Kristen just hanging out and I liked this article too, so thank you Kristin Benson, the writer. Someone else said it is more respectful than normal and I agree. I’d much prefer this than the usual garbage written about these two, which is frustrating and rarely even true. Gracious as always, they posed for picture, very nice to their fans.
Deja, the fan, is so cute and good luck to her with her dance.
Michele

sumax robsten

Posted at 7:55 AM on February 8, 2012

i always to god that pls keep them togather 4ver.and happy then all other couple.because they r the best and number 1 on scren and off scren blokbaster most gorgeous couple.i m so happy to read about this date.rob is not only most most gorgeous but also best actor 4ver.and he is only 4 beautiful kristen.they r made only 4 eachother.they r made from heaven.lov robsten 4ver

saly

Posted at 7:34 AM on February 8, 2012

awwww i love them

tamara

Posted at 1:40 AM on February 8, 2012

Awww that’s nice to here

Rose Meehan

Posted at 12:36 AM on February 8, 2012

i am glad Rob and Kristen are spending time together they deserve to have time to them selfs. They don’t have to be in the limelight all the time. I am sure that once their perspective movies get closer to coming out we will see more of them. But until then I think we should leave them alone.

mariaNNa

Posted at 10:56 PM on February 7, 2012

I MISS ROB LONG LOCKS HAIR!!!!!

nora

Posted at 10:50 PM on February 7, 2012

remember after that first mtv movie awards, the morning after and rob and kristen came out of the Charlie hotel and mama stew was there to say good bye to Rob before he jetted off to NYC for Remember Filming? And it was right before Krsiten had to cut off all her hair for joan jett?? And Rob and Mama Stew hugged and she was taking shizz out of his hair like a cute mom? Aw…..2009 was a good year….

Cooley

Posted at 8:19 AM on February 8, 2012

She was taking bed fuzzies out of his hair from him rolling around with lil kris. Tee hee ;)

Jen2

Posted at 10:37 PM on February 7, 2012

So sweet! Love it! Is is me or does what you can see of his hair in these pics look even shorter than it was at People’s Choice. He must be working on something that requires it to be super short?

Val

Posted at 10:32 PM on February 7, 2012

LOVE IT!!

Megan

Posted at 10:13 PM on February 7, 2012

Seriously Hollywood Life. MamaStew loves Rob. *Not a secret*

You still got owned and you know it.

Katara

Posted at 10:00 PM on February 7, 2012

Awww……so cute

Lexi

Posted at 9:52 PM on February 7, 2012

Awwwww, MamaStew loves Rob too. So cute.

Nina

Posted at 9:46 PM on February 7, 2012

Cute. So… who is Sundy Carter? lol

candyee

Posted at 9:45 PM on February 7, 2012

Hi, I am candyee, a 29 years lady beautiful and mature dancer. my­ friends told me a nice place-== wealthychat,C0M ==-it’s the most effective site in the world to­ connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful­ people. Thanks to it, where i find my best soul mate. and it can be called a magic and exciting place! It’s worthy a try.

Diane Davis

Posted at 9:38 PM on February 7, 2012

What I love most is seeing Hollywood Life behave like responsible journalists, like someone whose gossip I might actually consider credible. Thanks so much for this little tidbit, presented without the usual speculation and hysteria. Believe it or not, most fans prefer this kind of non-intrusive, everyday peek at the people we admire to sensational headlines that we never believe anyway. Really, guys – thank you.

just me

Posted at 11:19 PM on February 7, 2012

ITA

storychange

Posted at 9:57 AM on February 8, 2012

They were responsible until they added in the fan fiction about the shopping trip. If it happened Rob was not there since they both tweeted that he came to the restaurant later.

nina

Posted at 9:29 PM on February 7, 2012

this fan is so cute in these pictures, she looks so happy with Rob! lol