Kris Humphries Refuses To Discuss Kim Kardashian With Teammates

Tue, February 7, 2012 1:46pm EDT by 5 Comments
Getty Images

julie

Posted at 7:50 AM on February 15, 2012

Kris,
l am not a big fan of frailty Tv,but with all this talk about you and Kim I watched some of the Tv show that you were on. I was totally shocked the way thatyou were treated. Those people are so selfish and you can tell that they care only about what they want and not about any thing else. You are Real person and you should be glad that you are away from that horrible family. I hope that you can find someone that will take care and love you for yourself and not someone who wants you only to pad their bank account. You are taken the high road on this and it shows in the way you are handling this horrible situation. Good luck.

Team Humphries

Posted at 9:24 PM on February 9, 2012

Kris, you have shown incredible integrity in this mess. You are a stand-up guy with morals. Kim and her family are the worst! I have never been so pissed at the way they treated you. The blogs are with YOU, baby. It’s fairly easy to figure out the posts that Khloe and her mom have posted. Geesh! Khloe is almost as bad as Kim. She went along with that snake gag and trying to quiz you about your marriage. Sooooo none of her business. And the editing of you and Mason at the park….pics on google show you very much a part of that day and having a great time with all. EDITING was so evident all through that show.

The fact that you want NO money from Kim speaks volumes about your character. Glad you lawyered up with a good attorney. I read she wants to buy you off but all you want is to clear your GOOD NAME and to expose her inhumanity. Nobody treats a dog like she treated you.

Been watching your super performances on the BB wood and you impress me so much. Steady, double-doubles, consistent, and never speaking a bad word about Kim. She could only dream of finding a handsome, great guy like you. Seems to me that Kourt was on your side in the last episode. I don’t think she could force herself to support her sis and she called Kim a “b*tch” for good reason. SO TELLING THAT SHE DID NOT STAND BY KIM. Kris, I wish you the best of luck and that you find a great girl who deserves a handsome, great guy like you. Your parents did a good job raising you and should be proud. Good luck and I’ll be watching you on the court. Teach that family what integrity and character means! I hope Bruce gets out with the younger girls as they deserve better than Kris Jenner.

el

Posted at 1:03 PM on February 8, 2012

Yay Kris way to go…..you are the more mature one…good luck in your happy NORMAL future…you deserve it!!!!!!!

Ella

Posted at 2:03 PM on February 7, 2012

“Soon-to-be-sex-hubby,” huh. Freudian slip?

Dez

Posted at 1:56 PM on February 7, 2012

Good for you Kris!!! You are the bigger person. She doesn’t deserve you anyway. I think its so unfair that you get booed on the court. She’s the one who should get booed. You did NOTHING wrong. You’ll fine TRUE LOVE one day & whoever it is will be the LUCKIEST woman on earth!!!