Kris Humphries Speaks: My Marriage To Kim Kardashian Wasn't Fake To Me

Tue, February 7, 2012 9:42pm EDT by 10 Comments
Kris Humphries

In an interview with ‘Access Hollywood,’ Kris Humphries reveals how he really feels about his 72-day marriage to Kim Kardashian.

Seemingly candid and relaxed, Kris Humphries, 27, sat down with Access to set the record straight that he married Kim Kardashian, 31, for all the right reasons.

“To me it was real,” he told reporter Jill Martin. I would never go through something or do something that wasn’t real or I didn’t believe in, so I can really only speak for myself in terms of that.”

Despite being attacked on the court by booing fans and off the court by the tabloids, The Hump seems unphased.

“I’m in a great place, above all [thanks to] my faith in God and just…how close my family is and then the fact that…luckily, we didn’t get locked out all season and we’re playing basketball,” he said.

Wanna hear more Hump? Check him out in the second installment of his interview with Access on Feb. 8 on NBC.

More Humphinator News:

1. Kris Humphries: I’ll Never Marry Another Fake Woman Like Kim Kardashian
  2. Kris Humphries Refuses To Discuss Kim Kardashian With Teammates
  3. Kris Humphries Has A 50-Person Birthday Party In NYC — Without Kim Kardashian

B

Posted at 4:53 PM on February 8, 2012

DAMN… does that guy even own another shirt??? thats all he wears !

Missing words

Posted at 8:43 AM on February 8, 2012

This is for really!!! I can see the point you were trying to make in your respond to a peers comment but you should proof read your comment first before posting it because some may think you are a poor reader and writer. This is no way meant to be personal and shouldn’t be taking that way.

libby

Posted at 1:12 AM on March 7, 2012

Nothing personal “missing words” but you forgot the “s” on respond…..

Libby

Posted at 1:15 AM on March 7, 2012

*response

Lisa

Posted at 4:01 AM on February 8, 2012

Is he ever going to STFU? They are both attention whores!

Really!!

Posted at 8:29 AM on February 8, 2012

Hello there attention whore kris humphries is not, so try again this guy name has been dragged thru mud and yet he has not felt it wasn’t necessary to respond thebull the other been throwing until and I glad he is saying a little something in his defense and not everyone crave fame like you think just my opinion

Kelsi

Posted at 8:54 AM on February 8, 2012

How can he shut up when he hasnt said anything yet?!?! He never even said her name…he said he could only speak for himself. Keep defending that ho bag Lisa….lol.

Mel

Posted at 8:58 AM on February 8, 2012

ok Lisa, he has not even talked to the media ya idiot! And quite frankly he SHOULD. That skank has put him through enough and God knows she hasnt kept her big mouth shut! Lisa are u in love with this family? Seems like all u do is defend them and talk trash about Kris…are u jealous of him? Cause it sure seems thatway…

Lee

Posted at 12:04 AM on February 8, 2012

From the narrow perspective of a fan, not knowing the full story, it is always difficult for me to comment without emphasizing that i could only give my ,uninformed, opinion about Kris and Kim. I care about them both but i feel that Kim met a real man and did not know what to do with him, so,she married him just because she can. To me, kim is emotionally immature and not quite grounded hence not ready for marriage . kris is more grounded but had a lapse in judgement trying to marry a woman who is married to her work first, family second, herself third and then to him. Wishful thinker, I suppose? Hopefully, they could quickly settle their divorce and move on chaulking it up as a lesson learned. Unfortunately, it seems like the lawyers are gonna move in and fuel the most expensive divorce battle Hollywood has ever seen by two who were marrried for only 70 days. Kris forgive and forget, vengence rots your soul and will drain your wallet. instead, learn better judgement . Kim i will still watch your show if you go back to being as genuine as you started out being. you were more interesting and believable then. Good Luck to you both.

riri