Jennifer Aniston Reveals: My Boyfriend Justin Theroux Makes Me Feel Sexy

Tue, February 7, 2012 4:29pm EST by 7 Comments

Whoa Jen! Justin Theroux MUST be making you a happy woman. You are VERY forthcoming about how he’s keeping you feeling good! Here’s how!

Well, if you like to wear your man’s clothes than you’re just like Jen. “I feel sexy in my jeans and wearing my boyfriend’s T-shirt,” she confesses in the March edition of InStyle.

She also reveals some of what she LOVES about her new man. “He has great style- it’s very specific, and it has been his style forever.” But it also happens to be a style that’s VERY similar to her own.

The pair have actually been described as a clone couple for dressing alike in black leather jackets, white T-shirts, black jeans and motorcycle boots. But Jen insists that they’re NOT dressing alike. “I think, No I’m not. I’ve had this jacket for three years!”

She also reveals that she and her man have recently been looking for a house in L.A. “We’re trying to live between both coasts.”

Jen adds that she is “joyful and peaceful“. We’re so glad she finally has a man that’s making her feel happy AND sexy!

More Jennifer Aniston News

1. Jennifer Aniston Reveals Her Fave Hair Products & Why She May Dye Her Hair Dark
  2. Jennifer Aniston On Her Simple Skincare Secret & Hidden Career Passion
  3. Jennifer Aniston Says: I’m Sick Of Being In A Triangle With Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

Kristy

Posted at 9:38 AM on August 18, 2012

jennifer she not worth competeing with or anything else.ur better than that.ur a awesome acter and u do a awesome job ill support u in whatever u do

sandi

Posted at 6:08 PM on February 7, 2012

Bet she never wore Brad’s stinky T shirts

Cleo

Posted at 2:25 PM on February 7, 2012

Middle aged people talking about their sex lives is so unappealing and gross. It’s like listening to your grandmother talk about what sexual positions she likes to grand on my grandpa. Why can’t these blogs realize that YOU ARE GROSSING US OUT!!!!!

Re-read the article

Posted at 3:13 PM on February 7, 2012

Jen A. is NOT talking about her sex life. She talks about what make her feel sexy. She hasn’t said things like I like sleeping with my boyfriend or I love getting naked with my bf or more BS that other celebrities talk about.

Cleo

Posted at 10:57 PM on February 7, 2012

Why does anything have to be said?

Laura

Posted at 11:08 PM on February 8, 2012

Cleo do you have comprehension issues? i bet you do! but anyways what to expect from a 13 year old.

Cleo

Posted at 2:22 AM on February 11, 2012

Sorry, can’t comprehend dried vag pseudo english. My point is why do we have to have middle aged men and women with kids shoved in our face as sex symbols? Period. What does that do for anyone?