Courtney Robertson 'Acts Like A Stripper' For 'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik, Says Former Contestant

Tue, February 7, 2012 3:03pm EDT by 12 Comments
Ben Flajnik And Courtney Robertson

Diane

Posted at 11:01 PM on February 27, 2012

I just want to apologize to Ben’s mother, if he is bringing this baby talking, vapid girl, Courtney home to meet her. Shame on him and my favorite show for ruining lately by bringing in all these evil people who ruin the show and the outcome. i watch this because I believe it can work. The producers and editors are making sure it doesn’t work. Ben, this woman is not wife material. I am beginning to think that you are not husband or father material.

Tammy

Posted at 4:06 PM on February 18, 2012

Courtney is arrogant and insensitive. She lacks grace and poise. I believe she is confident and her articulation shows intelligence, even her successful attempts to manipulate Ben confirms a bright cunning woman. BUT – her comments in the presence of the other women are distasteful and insensitive. When out with Ben and amongst his friends, she will slip with something equally distasteful and/or insensitive. She has a harsh perception that rubs folks the wrong way. REMEMBER, Ben told her that he is concerned about being with someone who is socially inappropriate. He is concerned about going places with friends, but then nobody likes her. A Ben & Courtney relationship is DOOMED.

Yvonne Wiggerman

Posted at 11:10 PM on February 13, 2012

I agree Jesse, can’t stand Cortney…she is mean, vindictive down right diseptive.

cheyenne

Posted at 2:38 PM on February 10, 2012

i thank courtney is a nast hole and she does wont to get in be pants that why she is in the show ever monday nite i hope ben kick her off the show
monday nite ;)

Antoinette

Posted at 9:06 PM on February 9, 2012

What’s sad is that if Ben does pick Courtney, he really is not the person I thought he was. He seems to be blinded by the fact that she is a model. And that would say alot about his character. Is she pretty? Yes but certainly she’s not the prettiest woman there. She has yet to articulate a complete intelligent sentence. What’s with her constantly saying “winning”? Does she get her inspiration from Charlie Sheen?

Marilyn

Posted at 8:42 PM on February 8, 2012

I like Lindzi but hey I’m not the one taking her down the aisle. It’s up to Ben, he makes his bed he’s the one that’s gotta live with it. He’s so blinded because she’s a model. What’s the big deal. Shallow, shallow people.

saponi1959

Posted at 12:07 AM on February 8, 2012

OK, honestly, what guy wouldn’t want a model all over him. It’s just I thought Ben was a deeper person. He hasn’t chosen her (on our TVs) yet so enjoying it for now is OK. I think there’s something a little desperate about her. How odd to be that beautiful..but alas, beauty can be a blessing AND a curse. Sometimes it blocks what’s underneath from view…BEN.

Antoinette

Posted at 9:08 PM on February 9, 2012

Well said! Agree completely!

Anonymous

Posted at 4:52 PM on February 7, 2012

My favorite has been Kacie all along, but sadly she gets left behind. She deserves a wonderful man in her life, and I hope she’s found him.

Antoinette

Posted at 9:09 PM on February 9, 2012

If she really doesn’t get chosen, I hope she’s the next bachelorette! I really like her! She deserves true love.

lori

Posted at 3:34 PM on February 7, 2012

shes a nasty ho and her own mother said so!!

Tammy

Posted at 4:13 PM on February 18, 2012

Interesting … is that in print somewhere or do you know them? I would really enjoy reading that! LOLOL