Beyonce Reveals Sexy Post-Baby Body After Just A Month!

Tue, February 7, 2012 9:32am EDT by 26 Comments
Beyonce Blue Ivy

xiana

Posted at 9:46 AM on June 27, 2012

beyonce is pretty very

The Internet is new to me, being that I just retired. There are a lot of topics on the Internet and I am reading on many of those and commenting. I think that you have to put some attention on a blog to bring it above the dry and boring verbage that is co

Posted at 12:43 PM on June 20, 2012

Great items from you, man. I’ve remember your stuff prior to and you’re simply too great. I really like what you have bought here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which in which you are saying it. You make it enjoyable and you continue to care for to keep it smart. I cant wait to learn much more from you. This is really a wonderful web site.

Best Breast Pumps

Posted at 8:25 AM on May 19, 2012

I am no longer positive the place you’re getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend a while studying much more or working out more. Thank you for great info I was searching for this info for my mission.

jules

Posted at 3:31 PM on March 1, 2012

HA ! did you see how she was breast feeding in public? Now i bet you bloggers are gonna say she was faking that too! give it a break, she had the baby and God bless her and her family ! You cant fake lactation and FYI you can loose baby weight fast, by breast feeding and wearing a girdle! after my first child i had no stomach after 2wks ! Some ppl just know what to do and with a southern mama , i am sure she knew just what to do ! SO please stop the hating , its beginning to be silly

TTYN

Posted at 3:20 PM on February 15, 2012

the freakin pregnancy was sh*t fake… 1st of all no tummy folds like hers did in the interview… 2nd her so called preggy belly in swimsuit could have just been overeaten…
3rd she hired a freakin surrogate mum so after the birth she’d be like look at me wat a miracle im sexy already… B-sh*t…
4th wat the F**** the need for renting the whole freakin hospital that someone could’ve also in labour & couldn’t use the freakin hospital bcuz this f***ed up self centered idiots bought the whole sh*t, and why the f*** the need to do that… oh wait I know so no one could sneak in and finds out the truth that u had fake pregnancy… 5th b*tch beyonce doesnt work out such as yoga or jogging and so on, she just knows dance so how could she lost belly just by dancing… it takes more than a month at least for it to loss… 6th wat the f*** the need to rush to lose weight, in fact she should’ve embraced it, rather than losing weight mind ur freakin daughter.

maybe u forgeting something Miss B*atch u ain’t the only person who got pregnant or had a baby…

Cicigiftedhands

Posted at 3:55 PM on February 11, 2012

Blue Ivy is such a pretty baby! Thanks for pic.
Enjoy your precious joy Blue Ivy.. Keep posting pics too.

dragonflies23

Posted at 8:49 PM on February 9, 2012

Ok really ppl? She faked her pregnancy? I guess those pics of her at the beach in a 2 piece white bathing suit while pregnant w a baby belly were fake as well.. It is entirely possible to get pregnant and not become horrendously large and not only that it is as well possible to hv a baby and 30 days later hv no stomach.. I hv seen it, and hell I knew a girl who up until her last month of pregnancy wore her regular jeans and left in them the day after her baby was born.. She was healthy and so was the baby over 7 pds.. Just bc ur pregnant does not mean you hv to gain 100 pds nor does it mean you hv to be over weight for a yr after.. Try exercising and eating healthy.. Jesus.. Just bc your miserable and you hate ur self doesn’t mean you hv to try to suck the joy outta other ppls lives and their experiences by saying mean and nasty things about someone you don’t even know and prob most of you wish you were.. Get a F N LIFE!!!

dragonflies23

Posted at 8:52 PM on February 9, 2012

Oh and btw I hv 3 children, and hv no stretch marks and I am 5 feet and 10-11 inches and I am a size 9 or 8 depending on the brand/ style.. And 32.. So yes I know what I am talking about miserable ppl..

vee88

Posted at 3:41 AM on February 19, 2012

i agree with dragnflies im also a mom strechmark free and hv a flat stomach i went back to my size 2 months after my son was born n i never even exercise so it is possible idk y ppl r always on here sayin its not!!!! not everyone stays fat

DGSpeaks

Posted at 9:57 PM on February 10, 2012

Say it again!

Cicigiftedhands

Posted at 4:09 PM on February 11, 2012

You have no right to say that she faked anything cause you was not there! Anyway only Jesus gives life and how dare you talk about the blessing that he gave them. Get a life and stay out of theirs! It is what it is..DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!

rosered

Posted at 2:45 PM on February 9, 2012

It’a a joke on us I don’t buy it. The reason she faked it to keep her body and say look at me after the birth.

Sara

Posted at 6:30 PM on February 8, 2012

She is using a body shaper. That’s all.

Leggz

Posted at 2:51 PM on February 8, 2012

I truly cant believe you conspiracey ppl! What’da f–k iz y’all talkin bout???? Faked pregnacy?…she couldnt look so good after a month?….Next yur gonna say is a UFO dropped their baby off!! Oh and next their going to all beam up for a reunion on baby blue’s birthday! Really ppl quite reading the enquire and such news papers! That or volunteer with your free time cuz y’alls imaginations really flew the coop this time.

Jay

Posted at 10:58 AM on February 8, 2012

She has the money to look that good

heather

Posted at 9:49 AM on February 8, 2012

She is obviously much curvier than she was before the pregnancy. People who blog about her pregnancy being fake need to get a life. Just maybe they wanted to enjoy their first baby without all the hoopla..her boobs are screaming I just had a baby and I’m breastfeeding lol. Congrats to the new parents enjoy ur bundle of joy!!!!

Anna

Posted at 11:12 PM on February 7, 2012

Ppl should stop being mean and utterly stupid! Have you heard of wearing a girdle? All the Hollywood celebs wear them under their dresses or skirts. So stop hating and go buy one, bunch of haters!

Katara

Posted at 10:14 PM on February 7, 2012

They all do it don’t know how but they do……celebs all the same

candyee

Posted at 9:49 PM on February 7, 2012

When love beckons to you, what will you do? I am Candyee, 29 years , beautiful and mature dancer, once I feel life so lonely, I even will never believe true love, but one day, I met him, my soul mate on –wealthychat,C0M– which is called as on of the most effective dating site in the world to¬ connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful¬ people, even in the begin, I would not like to accept that, but after a period of chatting, I give in, I choose to believe love, so when Love Beckons You, please follow him, do not escape

dragonflies23

Posted at 8:41 PM on February 9, 2012

wth r you talking about?? no one cares.. this thread is about Beyonce and her body after her baby.. Not about ur damn love life w an online internet dating service.. freaken whack job.. ppl r crazy..

alana

Posted at 8:23 PM on February 7, 2012

No way in hell she had a baby a month ago and looks like that. One of two things, either she faked the pregnancy or after baby came out she had surgery done to take the fat out and off.

mommac

Posted at 8:10 PM on February 7, 2012

I agree. I work in an OB/GYN office and I see pregnant women that come in after they have there baby’s and some that have c/sections and I don’t believe it.

paige-momof5

Posted at 2:50 PM on February 7, 2012

we would all look that good if we faked being prego too !!!!

moe

Posted at 5:26 PM on February 7, 2012

I completely agree!!!

mmhhmmm

Posted at 7:15 PM on February 7, 2012

Tell the TRUTH!

Chandra Johnson

Posted at 11:27 PM on February 10, 2012

My first pergnancy I went in at 140 & after my duaghter was born left 125. In a months time I was skinnier than before pregnancy so Mrs. B. Could every much lose the weight after only a month. Especially if she’s breastfeeding!!!!So congrats to the new parents hopefully I can look that good after my 3rd