'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik's BFF Slams Courtney Robertson: She 'Lacks Real Depth'

Tue, February 7, 2012 4:09pm EDT by 12 Comments
Ben Flajnik And Courtney Robertson

Susan Davis

Posted at 10:43 PM on February 27, 2012

This over botoxed, overbite with a baby voice, is so hard to watch. I hope he doesn’t pick her, but we keep hearing he does. Maybe Ben is not as great a person as I thought. He seemed very cold to some of the girls. Guess he was over intoxicated by evil Courtney from the beginning. I feel shame for his family. I am sorry the show put her on and sorry no one tried hard enough to warn him, but the 2 who tried were dismissed by Ben.

Pamorama

Posted at 6:30 PM on February 15, 2012

Not only do I appreciate and wholeheartedly agree with Constantine, I wonder why someone with a brain, a little complexity, and some emotional integrity is never selected to be the Bachelor. Maybe they might have a successful relationship once in a while if they didn’t select overgrown frat boys, narcissists or snowboard dudes as their star.

Courtney thinks she’s making some sort of impact, no one will remember her in a few weeks. She’s just not that good of an anything–not a great model, not a great woman, not a great friend, not a great actress.

Laughaminute

Posted at 5:10 PM on February 15, 2012

Seriously, Ben’s kind of a dufus unless he’s playing, too. If he really feels for her, he’s going to eat it big time and be the fool.

Linda

Posted at 9:31 PM on February 13, 2012

I heard from the grape vine that they already broke up…ha ha
but what else is new……

Janie

Posted at 7:29 PM on February 8, 2012

Well JD, I hate to break it to you, but Courtney is the “chosen” one at the end, and she is just using Ben and the show for her own selfish purposes. She does not want to marry Ben. First of all, Ben is not rich and second of all, he is not great looking. He is a nice guy and kinda boring. There is no way Courtney would marry him unless he was RICH. Ben won’t wise up until Courtney finds someone else, and now that she is “known”, I predict that we shall see Ben and Courtney’s breakup in the People magazine very soon. She is doing this show for publicity only. She is not as dumb as she acts.

gail

Posted at 12:56 PM on February 10, 2012

Right on the money with this comment, Janie! Waiting for the “break up” headlines. She’s a user.

Just sayin

Posted at 11:19 PM on February 13, 2012

OMG, I can’t stand Courtney–seriously, she wrote the book on evil…a very self-centered person. If Ben is “blind” and picks this chick then he’s in for a seriously troubled relationship–then we can all say LOVE IS BLIND. Ben…what the hell are you thinking dude? You need to run fast…in the opposite direction.

Julia

Posted at 8:04 PM on February 13, 2012

Actually she’s not. Lindzi is. That myth was debunked. The last two are Courtney and Lindzi– and Lindzi and Ben are now happily engaged, which can be corroborated by numerous sources and pictures.

J D

Posted at 3:30 PM on February 8, 2012

If Courtney was the “WINNER”, then she should have rushed Ben as quick as possible to the altar, ala KimK, before he wises up.

rita4

Posted at 3:10 PM on February 8, 2012

It appears Courtney has torn a page from the Kardashian’s playbook…

“I am glad that I paid so little attention to good advice; had I abided by it I might have been saved from some of my most valuable mistakes.”…Edna St Vincent Millay

Jazie

Posted at 11:33 PM on February 7, 2012

It’s true. He really does pick her but how does he feel NOW that he’s engaged to her and is watching the episodes back??? What i really want to see is the after-the-rose show!!! that’s going to be crazy!!!

mitzi nall

Posted at 5:57 PM on February 7, 2012

I heard today from someone who heard from someone who heard from someone that Ben chooses courtney and they get married please I HOPE NOT!