Russell Armstrong: Sleeping With Taylor Was Like 'Sex With A Skeleton'

Mon, February 6, 2012 9:22pm EDT by 6 Comments
Taylor Armstrong Russell Armstrong

Taylor Armstrong admits Russell was verbally abusive in the bedroom. Are you surprised?

Taylor Armstrong is on her media tour for her tell-all book, Hiding from Reality, which details her experience living in an abusive relationship with her late husband, Russell Armstrong. In an interview with ET, Taylor revealed some sad intimate details about their sex life.

“He would make comments when we were sexual and you know about my weight…no woman needs to be criticized in that moment…criticisms about having sex with me is like ‘having sex with a skeleton,’” the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star told Entertainment Tonight‘s Nancy O’Dell.

She added, “I think you can see my eye has healed, but these things are going to stick with me a long time and sometimes, the emotional can hurt worse than the physical almost.”

Since Russell committed suicide in August, Taylor has been able to come clean about her experiences with him without feeling in danger. We can’t imagine going through what she did, but we’re glad she’s recovering.

More Taylor Armstrong News

1. Russell Armstrong’s Sis Blasts Taylor Armstrong As Lying ‘Gold Digger’ Over Tell-All Book
  2. Taylor Armstrong Reveals: My Husband Russell Was Always Afraid He Might Kill Me
  3. ‘RHOBH’ Finale Recap: Taylor Armstrong & Kim Richards Miss Pandora’s Wedding

VinoGal

Posted at 6:20 PM on February 11, 2012

Taylor deletes all negative feedback on her Facebook. She filtered thru all post, deleted them individually and then blocked me from commenting on her “public figure” page. She has done this to everyone questioning her behavior

Don’t take the lack of comments disagreeing with Taylor’s antics as agreement with her. She simply blocks any critical comments (including my recent posts saying she’s shamefully profiting on abuse). For someone who enthusiastically throws herself into the public forum to “educate” others about abuse to block someone who also can speak with first-hand experience on the topic is shameful. Stifling the views of others isnt teaching, it’s censorship to gild a carefully crafted public persona.

Debbie

Posted at 3:41 AM on February 7, 2012

Wow, you need a little counseling and anger management. Perhaps you were abused in the past.

Debbie

Posted at 3:42 AM on February 7, 2012

My comment is for poor Linda. I hope she’ll calm down and seek help.

Mary

Posted at 10:20 PM on February 6, 2012

Taylor lived in a daily nightmare and is finally able to use her voice to try and help others. She has been beatin by her husband,the media,and now complete strangers. I think its a shame she is still being talked about this way. I’m proud of her,her strength, and her honesty. I will buy the book and help support her and a very good cause. No one should ever have to deal with this……never! God bless you Taylor,stay strong!

Linda

Posted at 9:58 PM on February 6, 2012

Gheezz Can Con Taylor STFU and quit bashing her dead husband already!! So sick of her whining and lies!! Ninety percent of America is on to you so SAVE the BS for court….OH, wait, you won’t get by with your crappy lies in court of law. People will not be afraid to call you out! Evil con – KARMA IS COMING,, HOPE YOU ARE READY!!

Martyn

Posted at 12:58 AM on February 7, 2012

I believe her and she can come and live with me anytime!