Are Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Getting Engaged?

Mon, February 6, 2012 2:43pm EDT by 50 Comments

Dawn

Posted at 7:27 AM on February 7, 2012

Psychics aside, I can’t get over how adamint Rob has been about the priest being a real priest in Breaking Dawn part 1. He was adamint about it in interviews over seas and especially on the Ellen show. Ellen didn’t even ask him his opinion but he jumped right in with a responce anyway. He was giddy just like my husband and I were after we got engaged. Kristen was smiling too. I think he may have been trying to give the fans a message. I do think they are atleast engaged. I also keep seeing more and more posts from people saying Rob and Kristen have big news that we will find out soon and a LOT of posts saying their already married. We’ll just have to wait and see.

Dee

Posted at 8:48 AM on February 7, 2012

I totally see your point. Rob brought up the subject of Kristen a lot, voluntarily( and enthusiastically ) in his recent interviews. You’d have to be blind not to see that he’s just a man in love. Won’t pretend to know if they’re secretly engaged( I’ve no desire to take the path to Delusionville ), but it’s safe to deduce that they’re a crazy in love couple that does the same things that a married couple does. Whether they’re headed in that direction soon, who knows? We do know that Rob described Kristen as “very much marriage material” and admitted proposing to her numerous times(seriously or facetiously??)

Alana

Posted at 7:13 AM on February 7, 2012

This article, like many others posted by HL is full of nonsense and exageration.

Now i was what you would call a ‘nonsten’ i didnt think these two were a couple but then i saw pivtures of the two in Montreal and at a wedding and then i had to accept they were a couple. Because lets get real, its pretty damn obvious.

Its obvious these two are still together, what with a pic surfacing the net of a fan who met RK at dinner last night.

I’ve been deluded once and it seems a lot of you are too, What i know is a lot of you know they ARE together but refuse to accept it, i’ve been there.

The truth of the matter is its clear they are in love and i respect their relationship!

Lily

Posted at 5:41 AM on February 7, 2012

I wish the media wld stop pushing these two together,wen its obvious they broke up! They r waiting 4 bd2 to mek it official coz of the twifandom who wil b devasted with the news of the brekup n nt go watch the last BD2.

delle1

Posted at 7:04 AM on February 7, 2012

Don’t think they broke up when there’s a fan pic of them taken at a sushi joint….Grow up!

kel

Posted at 9:57 AM on February 7, 2012

! YEAH

Lil

Posted at 10:24 AM on February 7, 2012

U wish!these r nt edward n bella,open yr eyes 2 real lyf,that love was fictional.

ashlee

Posted at 7:55 PM on February 7, 2012

clearly they have not broken up.. can you not read?
of course they are not bella and edward.. duuuh they are characters in a film not real life as you state above, if you can’t tell the difference between a couple who have broken up and a couple who are clearly still together you should not touchre yourself with reading these articals.
they are not for the simple minded. chooo :)

daisy

Posted at 3:13 AM on February 7, 2012

When love beckons to you, what will you do? I am Candyee, 29 years , beautiful and mature dancer, once I feel life so lonely, I even will never believe true love, but one day, I met him, my soul mate on –Blackwhiteplanet,C0M– which is called as on of the most effective interracial site in the world to¬ connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful¬ people, even in the begin, I would not like to accept that, but after a period of chatting, I give in, I choose to believe love, so when Love Beckons You, please follow him, do not escape

anna

Posted at 9:05 PM on February 6, 2012

are.you.kidding.me? must have been a slow day!

mma

Posted at 9:00 PM on February 6, 2012

We can only hope that Rob and Kristen continue to move forward and remain committed to each other, whether that means getting engaged or not! Wishing only the very best for both of them…

nat

Posted at 8:49 PM on February 6, 2012

You are right. I don’t know what Robsten fan will do if that happen. I love robsten dont get me wrong, but its a lot of pressure for a young couple. I got married 2 years ago, but thinking back to when I was deciding whether to stay in my relationship or not, I wonder how hard it would be if I know there is million of people wanting me to be with that one guy. I probably would have run away. Hollywood couples don’t last for that one reason. People are always in your relationship. I do hope Robsten survived those pressures. It’s hard. As Robsten fan, we do need to brace ourselves for the possibility of a breakup. Cause we don’t want them to marry just to maintain their fan base, that won’t be fair.

lauralynn

Posted at 8:16 PM on February 6, 2012

LOL!!!!! Oh,if you only knew! LOL!!!

gji

Posted at 7:41 PM on February 6, 2012

Please tell me this is a joke and that all of you below me aren’t serious. You guys need lives ASAP

teamjakeward

Posted at 7:37 PM on February 6, 2012

rob’s signature means he is very flirtatious and isn’t ready to settle down.

they aren’t even together, it’s only publicity

Catty

Posted at 7:20 PM on February 6, 2012

even though i wish i could fast-forward time a few years to see that, HL will have to be reminded that Kristen already said that she’s had the same signature since her first acting job or something like that. So, did she think about all those things when she was about 8-10ish?? hehehe

gabriel

Posted at 6:58 PM on February 6, 2012

i wish they can be a great couple together, becouse i think they have one chemistry

Iris

Posted at 5:50 PM on February 6, 2012

Will Robert and Kristen even be seen together before Breaking Dawn 2? The best of luck to them.

Ro Meehan

Posted at 5:29 PM on February 6, 2012

If they get engaged then that would be great. But if they don’t then thats ok too. they are both young with great careers ahead of them. I’m sure when they are ready and if they want to marry each other they will. Hopefully out of the eyes of the paparzzi. I tell you that is one wedding I would kill to attend.

crizo

Posted at 5:26 PM on February 6, 2012

you all crazy whatever in this board to me they are already married so this is not suprise at all. Wait and all of you will see.

HOLLYWOOD

Posted at 4:52 PM on February 6, 2012

Funny how fans wants Ktsew to get married and knocked up by Rob right now seriously she’s only 21 and wants to focus on her work as a actress the same goes for Rob.As much is I love them both I can’t predict that two will be together forever cause lets face it Hollywood couples don’t last that long.I fear if these two does split Robsten fans are going to have a meltdown.

Iris

Posted at 5:45 PM on February 6, 2012

^^^ What she said

hey

Posted at 4:26 PM on February 6, 2012

i posted the video link before where linda lauren says theres alot of “Voids” in their relationship, so why is the site going back and forth now?

Jenny

Posted at 4:20 PM on February 6, 2012

LoL, HW is getting so desperate that they are using psychics to write bs. What’s next rain dances?

facepalm

Posted at 4:07 PM on February 6, 2012

Is this some sort of joke? Of course who am I kidding? This is Hollywood Life.

l

Posted at 3:55 PM on February 6, 2012

Nothing would make me happier to see this couple together. But in my heart it’s just not the same with them and I think it’s Rob not Kristen. Hope the are still together

Your heart

Posted at 9:04 PM on February 6, 2012

I am sure what is ‘in your heart’ is just as accurate as this psychic prediction….seriously…..just – stop. You know nothing.

anna

Posted at 3:50 PM on February 6, 2012

I think its so cool how she’s wearing a super mini dress but you can tell that she’s wearing a black biker’s shorts underneath to avoid a peep show, way to go kristen, that is so lady like of you!

Karen E.

Posted at 3:47 PM on February 6, 2012

Hey, everyone just because people think that Rob and Kristen might get engaged,I think 21 and 25 are old enough to know what you at least want to start in your life.No one said that they are getting married,just maybe engaged,and if they are smart which they have proved time and time again they will probably wait a couple of years.They do have a lot going on.Hey Jess at least you didn’t really dog them you just said the truth about living life on the road and in hotels and you did wish them luck that was cool.I just have this funny feeling in my heart that because the way that Rob and Kristen were brought up that they take marriage and family to heart,even their 4 legged family members.My heart is on Rob and Kristen…As always peace,prayers and love to all the family members. Can’t wait to read the feed back on this post..xoxo Karen.E Hey Michele and LuLu how are you ladies doing today?…

Lulu

Posted at 9:54 PM on February 6, 2012

Hi Karen! I’m not ruling out psychics altogether. There’s mysteries in this world that my 40 year old self haven’t even begin to interpret, but this one is obviously a quack. That said, I wish Rob and Kristen much happiness and permanence in their relationship. Though their chemistry as Edward and Bella is fun to see, it’s not a quarter as intoxicating as their real life chemistry. It’ll be sad to lose that magic. Btw, give your lovely dog a cuddle for me. I have a Pembroke Welsh corgi myself.

Becky

Posted at 3:39 PM on February 6, 2012

Hollywoodlife y’all are making me laugh.

Jess

Posted at 3:27 PM on February 6, 2012

Does the fact that this girl is only 21 and he’s only 25 ever go through the die hard “marriage minded” folks thoughts? Never mind the fact that both people are rich, famous, and mindbogglingly beautiful,and hollywood marriages tend to last oh… 2.5 seconds. It takes a lot to make a marriage work, especially if you do it young. Living together on a set with tons of cast members around, and staying in hotel rooms together does not qualify as living together. It’s truly difficult to say whether or not these two will make it in the long run but I wish them both the best of luck.

Kat

Posted at 3:35 PM on February 6, 2012

They actually live together in LA

sweden

Posted at 4:13 PM on February 6, 2012

are you sure??? or is it just another rumor?

Jess

Posted at 5:42 PM on February 6, 2012

having a home that they rent together but never really use doesn’t qualify as living together. But hey who am I to say whether or not they live together..because I don’t know either of them and know nothing of that situation. All I’m trying to say is that even though they are both adults, and capable of making rational decisions it might not be the right time in their lives to begin a marriage. I’m simply speaking from experience on marrying at a young age. I was 21 when I got married and my husband is older than I am. It’s like two different worlds and we don’t even have all the glits and glamor to stand in our way.

sweden

Posted at 1:38 AM on February 7, 2012

im sorry i think you are right i read it wrong im sorry im 13 year old and live in sweden so im not very good at english i only learn it in school
I hope you understand <3

teamjakeward

Posted at 7:40 PM on February 6, 2012

they don’t she leaves with her parents

l

Posted at 3:22 PM on February 6, 2012

So sad look at date, your so wrong they have broken up. Hope they say they are no longer together before he shows up with someone else on his arm at Bel Ami opening, so we wont be so shocked like we were last time he was with Sara.

lol

Posted at 3:33 PM on February 6, 2012

give it up already. go back to teds board. i’m sure you post there all the time.

Anon

Posted at 3:34 PM on February 6, 2012

They haven’t broken up stop being delusional.

ljs

Posted at 3:39 PM on February 6, 2012

Oh God, you are over here as well? How can you possibly be clinging to this Sarah fantasy? That poor girl has go to hate you for dragging her name through the mud like you do and for what? For happening to be with a GROUP of people hanging out with Robert for a nanosecond in time.

Jen

Posted at 1:37 AM on February 7, 2012

Does Fox News own this piece of writing cow dung?

charlotte crowder

Posted at 2:44 AM on February 7, 2012

well I am new at this twilight love fest.I am 70 yrs old and accidently discovered ‘new moon” so thought I would see what all hullabalou was about. I soon found out.I couldn’t wait to see the next one.I was HOOKED !I went to see “dawn” by myself I hadn’t been in a theatre since I took my grandsons to see Finding Nemo.I bought my ticket 2 days before.I stood in line the first night.Not long since I purchase early.I went again with my 24 yr.old grandaughter.Of cours I had to fill her in.She went home and rented the rest of them.I have all the books and cds.I have my dawn reserved for two weeks.Iwatch one of them every night and Leno,Fallon,uck letterman,and E that has had them on.