Robert Pattinson Admits: I Sleep With Tons Of Hot Women

Mon, February 6, 2012 9:30pm EDT by 30 Comments
Robert Pattinson

Vannesa

Posted at 10:14 PM on June 28, 2012

Rob, you can abuse & hurt me anytime!

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 11:17 AM on May 10, 2012

I saw RP comment that he said, Why the people believe all that they read? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….

rimediafte

Posted at 10:17 AM on April 30, 2012

Hi there, You have done a fantastic job. I’ll certainly digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this site.

KRIS the KLINGON

Posted at 11:32 AM on March 5, 2012

?….uses charm and sex-appeal to drag himself out of poverty…” This
should be a model for every American of how to improve our society.

Actually, the hype and write-up reminded me of an earlier movie with
a nice provocative name; IN PRAISE OF OLDER WOMEN. Quite a nice
educational film— men could learn a lot. And ladies, Tom Berenger
is nice and naked in “Older Women”

KRIS, of KAG

Edgar

Posted at 7:05 AM on February 18, 2012

Posted on Can i get a free olnnie detox programme anywhere? i want to do a 10 day or so detox to flush my body through anybody know any good free olnnie ones?

kiara r

Posted at 5:23 PM on February 9, 2012

His name is robert leave them alone if want them to stay together den dont push them apart duh duh

yo ho

Posted at 9:57 PM on February 7, 2012

iwanna sleep with robert pattinson!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaa why not ME!?! jk . . . haha I love him tho.

Gabby Smosh-Dawson

Posted at 8:16 PM on February 7, 2012

This is just acting. These gossip columns ruin pplz minds to b honest…

Tara

Posted at 8:31 AM on February 7, 2012

To all the imbeciles who are hoping that Rob and Kristen have broken up, you probably don’t want to see the latest photo of them on a sushi dinner date. To those who are still questioning whether they are together, *sigh* why bother? A hundred evidences hasn’t change your mind,and a thousand more will not make a chip in your delusional fantasy.

Jen

Posted at 1:33 AM on February 7, 2012

Wait a second HL. Your article lead with the title that he slept with hundreds of women. 2 frikkin seconds later, inside the article, you say his CHARACTER in Bel Ami slept with hundreds of women.

You’re worse than fame whores HL. Get a job and contribute to society for God’s sake.

kalei

Posted at 10:37 PM on February 6, 2012

Rob is such a gentleman to say that the women in the movie are pretty but really Kristen is way way prettier!!! She really has a natural beauty and if she glams up she is stunning!

Becca

Posted at 9:20 PM on February 6, 2012

Where in that interview does he say tons of women. And IN THE MOVIE, he has sex with all three of them plus a couple more. Please, he is an actor and this is a job. I am so glad that this movie is rated R. Some of these comments are stupid and childish. An R rating will keep the kiddies out so the grown ups can enjoy themselves. Wait till ON the Road comes out. Kristen gets to have quite a lot of sex, herself. You go girl. It’s called acting. Getting paid for pretending to be other people. LOL at the comments.

anna cabana

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 6, 2012

people are professional they think good as they think as bad but that is they work as acting movie !kristen she know what the best she is a professional i love theme both

Lea

Posted at 7:27 PM on February 6, 2012

I don’t think he sleeps with women at all. Only guys. Sorry, but I believe he is gay. Based on the things he’s said and he is very very effeminate. And I have no problem with that at all. I have gay male friends and I love them dearly. I just think he is into guys. That’s all. Nothin wrong with that!

Michele

Posted at 9:35 PM on February 6, 2012

Lea,
I’ve never gotten that impression. Even the effeminate comment, I don’t think so. Rob’s an artsy type, into reading and music, as opposed to Football and whatever, and he jokes around a lot. Maybe some of his comments were taken seriously when they were said in jest. But I have never thought him to be gay. And, just for the record, I too would be totally fine if he were (I am from Toronto after all, gay marriage, etc, no problem with that) but I really don’t think so.
Michele

Michele

Posted at 6:57 PM on February 6, 2012

No one knows what’s going on, why can’t everyone just leave them alone and let them be, together or not?

HL, you are the catalyst for this stupidity, you and others like you. You twist everything with these two—can you blame them for not liking the media? You are so disrespectful. No one knows what’s going on except for them and people they are close to. This is so redundant.

And another thing while I am lecturing, you’re perpetuating the fantasy of romanticized love through Rob & Kristen because of Edward and Bella, and it’s not healthy for young girls who might really think people act like that. All you want to do is create teenage angst, but the people involved aren’t playing, in case you haven’t noticed, and good for them.
Michele

I

Posted at 2:42 PM on February 6, 2012

I agree they have broken up, K I’m sure is heartbroken, wish they would just let us know for sure instead of keeping us hanging. We will still see BD 2(not with the same feeling). To bad they feel they have to stay in hiding, mostl likely for there owe safety.

whiteajk

Posted at 12:32 PM on February 6, 2012

pathetic effort HL this is a non story

Lily

Posted at 12:18 PM on February 6, 2012

I believe at one tym rob and chris had a offscreen relaysh,but as of the present i nw thk they brokeup. I also thk rob has a nw gf but coz of the twifandom he wil wait 4 BD2 to cum out. I do thk they (kris n rob) r stil frenz tho. While i am a kristen fan,rob never confirmed he was dating kristen.i thk they hv split but they r doing it quietly so pple wil get used to nt seeing them 2getha even afta BD2.

Tara

Posted at 11:54 AM on February 6, 2012

Maybe it’s the British humor, but I notice that RP sporadically says things that are meant to be funny, but misses the punchline. Like when he says, “I did f*** you” to Reese at the MTV awards. However, here he’s just mocking his character, I think, whom he described as a talentless and immoral man who sleeps his way to the top. And NO,HL, Kristen shouldn’t be jealous. The girl has been acting since 11, she knows how to handle herself better than your writers.

kiara

Posted at 2:37 PM on February 6, 2012

ii think they should stay 2qather ,,, thats a beautiful couple ,, nd i know robbert loves her very very very very much ,, you know,, its just hard to show it .. but if they brake up they will brake many hearts and kristen stewart please dont be mad or sad … its just acting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIM

Posted at 2:46 PM on February 6, 2012

LISTEN HERE KRISTEN STEWART AND ROBERT PATTINSON SHOULD STAY 2GETHA NO MATTER WAT GOES ON AND WAT PEOPLE SAY BECUZ KRISTEN SHOULDNT GET MAD OVA THAT DUMB STUFF IF SHE DOES IT WILL MAKE HA LOOK LIKE ABAD ACTRESS AND A COMPLETELY DUMB OLD FOOL SHE ISNT UGLY ITS JUS HA UGLY FACES SHE MAKE WIT HA STUPID AZZ SHE ACT LIKE SHE DUMB OR SOMETHING IM NOT TRYING 2 BE MEAN IM JUS SAYIN SHE ACT LIKE SHES DUMB OR SOMETHING TELL HA 2 GET HA ACT 2GETHA AND SHE MITE GET OTHA STORIES 2 TALK ABOUT HIM WEN SHES HAVING SEX WIT OTHA

threesome

Posted at 9:27 AM on February 6, 2012

Kristen had a threesome with Garrett Hedlund and Sam Riley’s characters in On the Road and parades around naked in that film. Should Rob be jealous of that too? Kristen was there while he filmed Bel Ami and he was there while she filmed On the Road. I think they both realize this is just acting. It’s the cheating Rob’s been doing in real life for the last 6 months that Kristen should be p^ssed about. I hope she dumps him.

Kat

Posted at 9:34 AM on February 6, 2012

Oh good god shut up. You don’t even know what your talking about. Your just jealous if their realationship.

fundi

Posted at 11:23 AM on February 6, 2012

Whose pipe have you been smoking? If you dont have proof of him cheating then you should stop trying to tarnish his name. If you have noting good to say, then say nothing at all.

starry

Posted at 8:58 AM on February 6, 2012

nO ,K-STw know that’s just an acting and she is not jealous ,she is always support all robert movie … she is so mature and know what robert do …they support each other .. !!!

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 9:33 AM on February 6, 2012

Robert doesn’t have brakes and brain has overheated! Narcology can help

@ Andrey

Posted at 9:49 AM on February 6, 2012

I totally agree with u. He’s playing himself and doesn’t even realize it. So sad.

Michele

Posted at 10:30 AM on February 6, 2012

Idiot.

sam

Posted at 10:15 AM on February 8, 2012

Did Ribert even have sex with them women in real life or not ?????