Rihanna & Chris Brown Party At Same Super Bowl Club

Mon, February 6, 2012 9:35pm EDT by 14 Comments
Rihanna, Chris Brown

water heater

Posted at 8:02 PM on June 19, 2012

Thank you for every other informative blog. Where else could I get that kind of info written in such an ideal means? I’ve a project that I’m simply now working on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such info.

free download

Posted at 1:53 AM on June 16, 2012

I have been browsing on-line more than 3 hours nowadays, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s lovely worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the web will probably be much more helpful than ever before.

Brendella

Posted at 3:52 AM on March 18, 2012

kudoz!I don’t kudoz!I don’t think it’s good to use J.LO’s name to advertise your music, but your song What I want man, get you a good orrecd label which knows how to promote music, and I’m gon tell you What I want will hit the international music-charts this song is dangerous hit-material! Currently my 2nd fav song! Peace, VSfan88

queenetty

Posted at 1:10 PM on February 10, 2012

i see ntin wrong wit CB & RIRI coming bck 2gether since they re still inluv wit each other.

Jacky

Posted at 9:37 PM on February 8, 2012

Only true Chris Breezy fans know that Chris won’t hook up with that slut again…Just sayin

vivica

Posted at 6:36 AM on February 7, 2012

I don’t know what y’all are talking about?? But CB is the one stalking Riri, he will not let her be with anyone, he calls & text her 24/7, makes sure he knows each and every move she makes, his mum included, that’s all.

FoolsWithYou

Posted at 2:05 AM on February 7, 2012

what up with Rihanna tryin to look like Kae? i mean forreal, she HAD to get blonde hair after beyonce then Kae -.- smh Rihanna is ugly. Karrueche is SOOOO much prettier and cuter with Chris Brown. But ill support him with whatever he does <3

allure searles

Posted at 12:52 AM on February 7, 2012

I that Rihanna and Chris brown could be hooking up now I don’t know if it is true or not but they seem to be good friends so I hope that there on good terms.

See bee

Posted at 1:36 PM on February 6, 2012

2 b honest ad hate 2 c them 2getha. Cb iz too good 4 tht hell of a typ chq. I luv cb. I hate riri.

Ceej

Posted at 6:18 PM on February 6, 2012

FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SENSE!!! I FEEL THE SAME WAY ONLY HIS TRUE FANS KNOWS THAT HE IS DRINKING DEATHS CUP IF HE GETS BACK WITH HER

Live

Posted at 1:28 PM on February 6, 2012

Theyre in love…. Look at them they can’t stay away from each other…. It’s young love!

allure searles

Posted at 12:58 AM on February 7, 2012

I think your right they could be in love I hope that they get back together.

Great Source

Posted at 10:42 AM on February 6, 2012

She’s stalking him badly. He only meets up with her to have sex but she wants more. So she follows him around LA. He also uses her stalker ways to his advantage, considering his album will be out soon, he’s not complaining right now, but look out for headlines like “Chris Brown Speaks: Leave me alone Rihanna!” Later on this year. He’s sick of her..

Kew1224

Posted at 9:57 AM on February 6, 2012

This girl is starting to look old. And this ragady Ann hair do is making her look like she is worn out