'Gossip Girl' Shocker: Dan & Blair KISS — New Pic

Mon, February 6, 2012 3:35pm EDT by 61 Comments
Gossip Girl

Chair fans LOOK AWAY! New photos show Blair and Dan sharing a steamy kiss and on the set of ‘Gossip Girl!’ Is this the real deal?

Is this picture proof that Dan (Penn Badgley) is the man to steal Blair’s (Leighton Meester) heart forever? Or is this just one of Dan’s silly dreams?

I’m hoping for the latter.

While filming Gossip Girl in New York City today, Feb. 6, Dan and Blair hold hands and kiss! Blair is oddly dressed in a pink puffy gown and wearing a crown, which leads me to believe this is NOT real life. But with Blair and Dan on the run at the moment, I suppose anything is possible … (sigh).

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Does this mean Dan and Blair are getting together? Sound off in your comments below.

Xo Xo

– Nicole Karlis

More Gossip Girl news:

1. ‘Gossip Girl’ Spoiler: Chuck & Blair Are ‘Never Over,’ Producers Reveal
  2. Nicole Says: Chuck Bass Go Find Blair Waldorf, YOUR Runaway Bride
  3. New ‘Gossip Girl’ Pics: Blair Waldorf Sleeps With Dan Humphrey In The Airport

Maya

Posted at 9:07 PM on February 19, 2012

I’ve never been so excited to watch Gossip Girl until I saw an actual future with Dan and Blair. They are so good together and for each other and they both seem to make each other happy. Blair and Chuck had their moment and it’s gone. It’s time for something new and different and awesome. Dare to Dair <3

Me

Posted at 10:18 PM on February 10, 2012

I LOVE COUPLE DAN AND BLAIR! <3

Ivy C

Posted at 6:58 AM on February 10, 2012

I’m beginning to ship on DAIR!!! :) If this is really happening, Gossip Girl production, please cut Humphrey’s hair!!!

eia

Posted at 9:54 PM on February 9, 2012

I used to be a chair fan, but oh my, I’m starting to love these two. Though they somehow came from different worlds (should i say status)but they complement each other which made them a perfect couple. Im so excited for the next episodes. hope there would be more Dair scenes :)

dan

Posted at 2:26 PM on February 8, 2012

The princess and the pauper, I love them! I’m tired of Chuck and Blair’s “epic” I-love-you-but-i-have-to-let-you-go scenes. How many of these did we get only on this season?
Anyway, Dare to Dair!

Adam

Posted at 2:12 PM on February 8, 2012

Blair’s happy. Dan makes her happy and Blair has found her center. That’s all we need. Dair for endgame.

iloveleighton

Posted at 1:57 PM on February 8, 2012

i hope this is not sooo real….im not against DAIR coz i like Dan being a friend with Blair and i enjoy the banter but a romance?really?…i don’t think so….im still hoping Chuck and Blair will get together and i hope they’ll be getting it a little more romantic than in season 3 and 4….they’re torture CHAIRshippers much enough and i love to be compensated enough for waiting!!!!!!

Christine

Posted at 3:49 PM on February 7, 2012

yes im so happy more people agree with me that they make an amazing couple. something about them makes me want to watch episode, i think its just the whole opposites attract thing that someone mentioned. They are just soo cute together!

Ma

Posted at 5:50 AM on February 7, 2012

In the real world, Dair is the only relationship that makes sense, they have a wonderful chemistry, are beautiful and perfect. Although not yet be a couple, now behave as such. I love Dan and Blair together. Dare to Dair.

daisy

Posted at 3:19 AM on February 7, 2012

★★★★★My friend just met a chocolate man on Blackwhiteplanet.COMit’s where for men and women looking for interracial’ship for a fabulous lifestyle
It’s a nice place for black white sing’les, to interact with each other…no bounds or extremes in front of true love.

Emma

Posted at 3:10 AM on February 7, 2012

ahhhhhhh………… i just died when i saw these pics.
LOVE DAN AND BLAIR they are the definition of opposites attract. <3

swarly

Posted at 2:47 AM on February 7, 2012

finally!!!!!!!!
i love them together…it would suck if dan send tat video,its not like him to do smthg like tat

swarly

Posted at 2:45 AM on February 7, 2012

finally!!!!!!!!
i love them together…it would suck if dan send tat video,its not like to do smthg like tat

jessica

Posted at 12:50 AM on February 7, 2012

Dan did not blame chuck for releasing that video and I also don’t thinl it was dan who released it I hope not anyways but he probaly did which is gonna suck if and when blair finds out

Sara Mausbach

Posted at 12:12 AM on February 7, 2012

CHAIR EQUALS ENDGAME!!!! DAIR IS A JOKE….LEIGHTON AND ED’S CHEMISTRY IS PURE MAGIC!

Jordan Hancock

Posted at 9:15 PM on February 20, 2012

THANK YOU! someone with a brain!

Morgan

Posted at 12:07 AM on February 7, 2012

I LOVE DAIR! HERES FOR HOPING THIS IS NOT A DREAM!!! PLEASE!!

xoxoag

Posted at 10:30 PM on February 6, 2012

haha, I love how all the chair fans have nothing better to pick on than Dan’s hair. Lol, dont even act like Chuck hasn’t done bad stuff.

m in rockville

Posted at 9:57 PM on February 6, 2012

Yes, this chuck/blair/dan thing is so over. Dan looks horrible with his ‘fro and everyone even Dan himself is BORED with Dan. I wonder how the writers will play out the year of Blair’s “imprisonment.” Georgina, the new gossip girl? Not exciting in the least.

Britt

Posted at 9:54 PM on February 6, 2012

Thank you writers! DAIR is the best!!!! DAIR!! DAIR!!! DAIR!!!!! <3

vro

Posted at 9:47 PM on February 6, 2012

Tonight’s episode was so boring. The writers clearly do not know who the true fan base votes for. Dan relrased the video to gossip girl? Pathetic! Mr. High and mighty is turning into old chuck. I loved how he blamed chuck for releasing the video. This is the interesting diirection the writers are taking? Please, they sre teasing the few dair fans and hurting the true fans…give us chair already!

Lucie

Posted at 12:09 AM on February 7, 2012

Just shut up and wait your turn chair fans.

Jordan

Posted at 9:17 PM on February 20, 2012

SO TRUE! The writers are turning away the true fans with this stupid unrealistic relationship.

Crystal

Posted at 9:34 PM on February 6, 2012

Gossip Girl becomes worse and worse with every episode. Tonight’s was further proof that the show’s writers are either incredibly deluded, or simply sadistic. Why the constant charade to keep Blair and Chuck apart? They’re clearly the endgame,and they have undeniable chemistry. Plus, all of these ridiculous obstacles are really becoming phased out.

I have no high hopes for the rest of this season, or for Safron for that matter.

Christine

Posted at 9:34 PM on February 6, 2012

i want them together! Chuck annoys me. I REALLY try to like him, but he always does this squint thing and his voice…*shudder*
And for you Chair fans, i really do try to like him! no lie. But im getting tired of them getting together and breaking up and getting together and breaking up…over and over again. It gets really old.
I wanted them Chair together for a long time but then all these things just kept getting in the way of them and i got tired of them. Now they are just soooo boring to me. Ugh i hate that i dont like them together because they will probably end up together but i just dont :(

Sammie

Posted at 12:09 AM on February 7, 2012

AGREEEDD!

Jenn

Posted at 12:39 AM on February 7, 2012

I totally agree! Same with me…I tried. But DAIR make sense together and are so truly happy with each other. They bring out the best in each other, while Chair brings out the worst. Sorry Chair fans, but you had your moment. Let us DAIR fans have our moments…they are looong overdue and we are finally getting our chance!!! BTW I dont think its a dream…i dont know why but it doesn’t seem like Dan’s dream to me…it seems kinda real.. The princess look makes it more real i think, rather than the dream, since Dan prob would dream of “his” Blair, and not “Princess Blair”…but that’s just my dreams and hopes!!!!

mae

Posted at 9:10 PM on February 6, 2012

I sure hope so!Dare to DAIR

mariaNNa

Posted at 8:04 PM on February 6, 2012

CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!

CHAIR

Posted at 7:48 PM on February 6, 2012

This makes me SICK just looking at it. They have ZERO chemisty, why must the GG writers KEEP forcing this down our throats?!?! Seriously this has been the WORST season yet. I am debating not even watching tonight’s episode after seeing this crap. YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!!!!

alena

Posted at 8:11 PM on February 7, 2012

I KNOW RIGHT! GOD! this is the writers last resort! they are so DESPARATE to keep Chair apart that they’re SHOVING dair down our throats!!!!!!!!! ugh this is making me physically sick! I MISS CHAIR SO MUCH! THEY ARE THE ONLY REAOSN TO WATCH THIS SHOW!!!