'Gossip Girl' Shocker: Dan & Blair KISS — New Pic

Mon, February 6, 2012 3:35pm EDT by 61 Comments
Gossip Girl

Chair fans LOOK AWAY! New photos show Blair and Dan sharing a steamy kiss and on the set of ‘Gossip Girl!’ Is this the real deal?

Is this picture proof that Dan (Penn Badgley) is the man to steal Blair’s (Leighton Meester) heart forever? Or is this just one of Dan’s silly dreams?

I’m hoping for the latter.

While filming Gossip Girl in New York City today, Feb. 6, Dan and Blair hold hands and kiss! Blair is oddly dressed in a pink puffy gown and wearing a crown, which leads me to believe this is NOT real life. But with Blair and Dan on the run at the moment, I suppose anything is possible … (sigh).

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Does this mean Dan and Blair are getting together? Sound off in your comments below.

Xo Xo

– Nicole Karlis

More Gossip Girl news:

1. ‘Gossip Girl’ Spoiler: Chuck & Blair Are ‘Never Over,’ Producers Reveal
  2. Nicole Says: Chuck Bass Go Find Blair Waldorf, YOUR Runaway Bride
  3. New ‘Gossip Girl’ Pics: Blair Waldorf Sleeps With Dan Humphrey In The Airport

FANtastic

Posted at 7:09 PM on February 6, 2012

I LOVE Dan & Blair!
This photo seems to be a ploy to get B a divorce though.
I wish Dan & Blair will have a real honest-to-goodness shot though. The one they obviously did not give Nate & Blair coz the writers/creators were too busy disrespecting book fans by giving Blate/Nair moments to their can-do-no-wrong St. Chuck & pathetic abusive Chair!

jenny

Posted at 6:58 PM on February 6, 2012

This picture makes me wanna hurl , honestly tell me when you look at this picture it doesnt look odd at all.. Like chuck would luck 200 times better in this picture than he does.
and you guys are kind of on to something it does kind of look forced. GOD PLEASE BE . <.<
ugh i cant believe this.

Annie

Posted at 6:45 PM on February 6, 2012

Finally Dair!!!!
Loving the writers so much :)

Catherine

Posted at 6:44 PM on February 6, 2012

OMG!!!! Yay!!! So excited for this! I love Dair!

ANA

Posted at 6:37 PM on February 6, 2012

OMG PLEASE NO THAT WOULD BE SO AWFUL PLEASE LET IT BE ONE OF HIS DREAMS

Sarika

Posted at 6:31 PM on February 6, 2012

Loving this pic!!!

Hope it is real!!!!! Go DAIR!!!!!

ngaire

Posted at 6:29 PM on February 6, 2012

Keep playing you’r games Josh 2.0 you can’t fool us you could put ban in any storyline and it would still bore me to tears.
It is obvious that it doesn’t matter how many slaps across the face you’r ratings are giving you, we will still go ahead and shove ban down our throats regardless so go ahead get it over with and have fun writing Chuck, Serena, Blair and even donut out of character to achieve this.

Kimberly

Posted at 6:01 PM on February 6, 2012

While I am a CHAIR fan, it’s not the kiss that bothers me at all. I’m trying to see if Blair is wearing her ring, I would take DAIR over LOUIS any day!!

Dena

Posted at 5:58 PM on February 6, 2012

YES!!!!!! I LOVE DAIR!!!!

Anna

Posted at 5:58 PM on February 6, 2012

I hope it’s real. I still think Chair is gonna be the end game, but I need a break from their dramatics. Dair is fun and the actors/characters have awesome chemistry. Bring on Dair!

wcolagirl

Posted at 5:54 PM on February 6, 2012

Unbelieveable!!! I don’t think I can take much more of this season. The storylines have been HORRIBLE!!! What happened to Blair wanting to make something of herself and NOT be just the woman on a powerful man’s arm – Isn’t that why she couldn’t be with Chuck? Then suddenly we shift and she is engaged to a Prince we/she barely knows – now married!! UGH! If you can’t go with the Chuck and Blair story line right now atleast add something of interest. (Like whatever happened with Diana Payne coming to town after hearing Chuck was in an accident??)

nico

Posted at 5:42 PM on February 6, 2012

I hope so!!!!!! I love Dair.

od

Posted at 5:24 PM on February 6, 2012

Ugh this is irritating, Chuck and Blair are meant to be – this is another stalling story line boring!

eli

Posted at 5:08 PM on February 6, 2012

yes….dair for ever<3

KML

Posted at 4:52 PM on February 6, 2012

Dan needs a haircut.. ugh them being together is weird. I hope this is a dream

Caro

Posted at 4:40 PM on February 6, 2012

Yes thank you writers i love DAIR, im so sick of chair

maria.

Posted at 4:16 PM on February 6, 2012

Alone the fact that he doesn’t seems to be very happy in that moment, shows me that this is part of a scheme and not real. If this is real, he would hug her or something like that. This looks forced from Blair’s side. Like she uses Dan for getting divorced.
Chill out Chair fans ;) everything is going to be fine….at least I hope so.

guest

Posted at 4:11 PM on February 6, 2012

Nooooooo why?! Im upest! i want to Chuck and Blair back! :’(

Alena

Posted at 4:14 PM on February 6, 2012

IKR!! i’m so upset right now, WTF? god this is the worst season ever! i can’t believe the writers are doing this to us! god Safran is the worst thing that happened to GG

DAIR

Posted at 4:10 PM on February 6, 2012

I wish it was real, I’m the biggest Dair fan ever. Unfortunately, I believe, it’s gonna be something along the lines of Blair is still married to Prince Louis and she needs a reason to have a divorce. In some of those countries, you have to commit adultery, and then you can get a divorce. So I think that’s what it is :((

Alena

Posted at 4:05 PM on February 6, 2012

Oh my god, i’m gonna be sick

lilian

Posted at 4:02 PM on February 6, 2012

Finally more DAIR moments.. so excited…. I like the new directions G.G. is taking….

elicsi

Posted at 4:01 PM on February 6, 2012

Yes!!!!! I love Dair!!!!!!!! i hate chair

Tiff

Posted at 4:00 PM on February 6, 2012

It’s a scheme of some sort imo. The pics are awful to look at but we don’t know the story behind them yet. Chair will prevail, I won’t lose my faith in them :)

Sarah

Posted at 3:59 PM on February 6, 2012

I don’t think is real because there is no way the GGW will give away that SL so easy and at the MET steps,lets be serious if there was/is going to be Dair would they film that scene in the post “open” to public place in NY?

alena

Posted at 4:16 PM on February 6, 2012

I really hope your right i can’t stand Dair

vale

Posted at 3:57 PM on February 6, 2012

si es verdad me quiero matar!!!!!!!!!! te odio Joshua !!!