Madonna, Nicki Minaj & More Performing During Super Bowl Halftime Show

Sun, February 5, 2012 6:00pm EST by 38 Comments
Super Bowl Performers 2012
Getty Images

Kay

Posted at 9:06 PM on February 5, 2012

Totally sexy. You have no idea newbie

deb

Posted at 8:44 PM on February 5, 2012

Y’all iz hatterz not postg my comments. What? They wuz too true about the ole hasbeen ma-dud-na? OR they wuz soooo good u go writem somewhere else an act like they y’alls comments? WHATEVER HATTERS, YALL CAN KISS MY ARSE!

Brent

Posted at 8:41 PM on February 5, 2012

Thought the idea of a half time show was to pump you up. That was depressing.

Marie

Posted at 8:35 PM on February 5, 2012

Avon, Center Grove, Fishers, and Franklin Central were the best part of that half time show. :D

Michelle

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 5, 2012

OMG those boots were amazing! Any one know who they were by? That was the best halftime show ever!

grace

Posted at 8:30 PM on February 5, 2012

Madonna’s entrance to the halftime show; a golden man muscle escort just like Cleopatra, like the Queen of Pop that she is…perfect! She is amazing. This was an epic performance, her standard. Everyone else is just a pale copy..she was the first, the most replicated, the inspiration for many yet to come….

Meagan

Posted at 8:25 PM on February 5, 2012

Haters!! They brought numerous talented artist that r completely different together beautifully. N Madonna looked great for her age! I agree it was the best in a while

Kay

Posted at 8:22 PM on February 5, 2012

Absolutely fantastic. She still has it

Estrid

Posted at 8:21 PM on February 5, 2012

Good job fishers high school marching band!!!!

loupac

Posted at 8:17 PM on February 5, 2012

Sheer perfection! What a performance! Madonna was great, even Nicki was ok! Like a prayer, and Vogue was the best. Even LMFAO was good. Very memorable :)

Derek Joseph

Posted at 8:13 PM on February 5, 2012

What a show greatest of all time

jco

Posted at 8:13 PM on February 5, 2012

Best half time show in a long time. Good job by all performers. A+

loupac

Posted at 7:18 PM on February 5, 2012

Why will they ruin the halftime show by letting Nicki Minaj perform?! She is a ho, she can’t sing, and she’s an embarrassment. I really feel bad for Madonna cause Nicki is gonna ruin her performance. MADONNA IS THE QUEEN OF POP!!!!!

GymnastPM

Posted at 8:35 PM on February 5, 2012

You must be Joking me…you obviously don’t know much about Nicki. Madonna’s performance was enhanced greatly because of her.

jenniboo

Posted at 7:13 PM on February 5, 2012

Madonna may be great but she’s too old to wear that sorry truth hurts

Asia

Posted at 7:01 PM on February 5, 2012

Lets go lmfao has a direct line to my happiness. Plus if the giants are still winning by halftime ill jus die on my parents floor :D!

Tim Masse

Posted at 6:48 PM on February 5, 2012

Madonna is a dried up old has been desperately trying to glom onto the spotlight like a kardashian at a publicity buffet. For the amount of money being spent and prime airtime how about someone with a little less man muscle and a lot more talent !!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao lover

Posted at 6:41 PM on February 5, 2012

peoles I’m sorry my sister posted on my account about meeting lmfao i love lmfao and i wish them luck cause they are my role model but my sister gets a lit tie crazy lmfao please don’t call her

lmfao lover

Posted at 6:30 PM on February 5, 2012

lmfao i love you you are the best you are so awesome i wish you luck please let me meat you if you want to meet me i will give you my number please i <3 you redfoo and skyblu

swade jones

Posted at 6:06 PM on February 5, 2012

I have mad respect for madonna as a business woman. She capitalized her stratagey against the music industry monoply monopoly. But I’ve always viewed her personally aa s a stank ass skank,probably constantly battling yeast infefections. Nicki Minaj has a phat ass n some talented rhymes,but her retarded gear n stupid facial expressions she feels overwhelmingly to make turn me off. I’m not excited to see either one!

Ariana

Posted at 5:37 PM on February 5, 2012

madonna is the queen of the pop .i love her
she is the best choice for super bowl

bri

Posted at 6:52 PM on February 5, 2012

haha HELLLL NOOO!!
shes boring as hell
bad taste of music,queen of pop my a s s!

Emily B

Posted at 4:44 PM on February 5, 2012

Seriously man why is M.I.A receiving so little votes when shes quite obviously the best artist out of them all. Perhaps because she doesn’t rap about money and pointless shit like stupid hoe nicki bigvaj (pardon the pun) M.I.A’s one of few artists nowadays that writes her own shit and stands for something, her music speaks the truth especially regarding the reality of war and poverty going on around us.Not only is she a philanthropist and humanitarian but shes also a brilliant artist, not to mention her being the only artist to be nominated for literally every musical award existing. Its sad to know we’ve got so many shitty artists both male and female taking over the music scene with there meaningless and vulgar music

Ceuman

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 5, 2012

Why did she have to give the finger to the world when this a family event. Thought the haltime event was great except her. I didn’t need mt kids to see it. It doesn’t matter what she was trying to imply with her lyrics, it still was irresponsible to the audience

GymnastPM

Posted at 8:39 PM on February 5, 2012

It’s just because her fan base is mostly located in the UK…she’s not as well known in the US, where the Super Bowl is being aired.

Crew

Posted at 10:56 AM on February 8, 2012

Worked on the halftime show. Met M.I.A. If you ever had you wouldn’t put her on such a high pedestal. The homeland security guys with no sense of humor were nicer than her.

Deana

Posted at 4:20 PM on February 5, 2012

I’m soooo freaking ready to see Nicki Minaj( mi role model and inspiration)!! I love her…nuff said!

Matteo mallia

Posted at 3:53 PM on February 5, 2012

Madonna you rock! No one will steel your crown u are the pop queen!!!!

kayla

Posted at 4:57 PM on February 5, 2012

madonna sucks ass get off the screen

kayla

Posted at 5:03 PM on February 5, 2012

cant wait till flmao is on u guys rock!!

Megan Conner

Posted at 3:33 PM on February 5, 2012

I can’t wait for nicki minaj to perform, se is definitely my favorite artist, she is my inspiration! (:

Chloegirl303

Posted at 3:00 PM on February 5, 2012

Is it just me or does Madonna look horrible! I am sorry but when you get to be that age…unless you are flawless, please cover up your veiny arms and less than attractive legs….face it madonna….you are not so sexy anymore, your heydays are over!

Megan Conner

Posted at 3:37 PM on February 5, 2012

OMG!! I know right, she needs to cover herself up, nobody wants to see that!!

kayla

Posted at 5:00 PM on February 5, 2012

u thinks she was sexy omg nasty