Madonna's Super Bowl Halftime Show Was Pretty Epic

Sun, February 5, 2012 8:12pm EDT by 258 Comments
Madonna Super Bowl Show
Getty Images

super games online

Posted at 12:59 AM on May 19, 2012

My brother recommended I would possibly like this web site. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You cann’t consider simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

jesse james woodworking

Posted at 11:55 AM on April 3, 2012

Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing for your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more very soon!

superbowl betting

Posted at 3:08 PM on March 31, 2012

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact used to be a amusement account it. Glance complex to more introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how could we be in contact?

Efe

Posted at 2:19 AM on March 18, 2012

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the msgsaee home a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

marie

Posted at 1:29 AM on February 9, 2012

Ur all stupid haters she was great! !!!!!!

EGWH

Posted at 7:00 PM on February 9, 2012

she was sooooooooooooooooooo bad we turned the tv off after less then one munit

mike

Posted at 10:08 PM on February 17, 2012

it was freakin awsome an epic madonna performance it made history

GFM2012

Posted at 11:30 PM on March 26, 2012

Oh, right. Anybody that is critical of Madonna is a “hater.” What a tired and stupid cliche. Average IQ of the typical HL poster: 70 tops.

dat

Posted at 8:16 PM on February 8, 2012

Dat show blowed.

Mikala

Posted at 3:56 PM on February 8, 2012

it all sounds lip synced to me, surely there would be the odd tiny vocal imperfection but that sounds too good to be live and she is very slightly out of sync.

che

Posted at 2:34 PM on February 8, 2012

The Unseen World Masterpiece Show ever by GODDESS MADONNA, The living LEGEN

Kunnnnnnnnnnn

Posted at 12:56 AM on February 8, 2012

This was Madonna’s ode to Baphomet. Do your research, people! Costumes are not always as innocent as the celebs make them seem.

musa

Posted at 5:55 PM on February 7, 2012

Pathetic lip syncing…

Kvin

Posted at 4:50 PM on February 7, 2012

Was great, a great show. But not the best halftime show, but look the competion: Prince, Bruce Springten, U2 (i still think this is the top Super Bowl perfomance, seriously Youtube it. The “boss” refused to sing in the Super Bowl next year ’cause he didn’t think he could top them ). You can hardly top that. She did better that what i expected and was enjoyable enough :D (Much better than some halftime past years)

lexi

Posted at 2:16 PM on February 7, 2012

it was good but not great because it wasn’t live, i would have respected her more if she was really singing because talks about herself like she is this amazing artist who dances, sings, and writes music but you don’t sing live, like i said it was good but not great

M

Posted at 12:06 PM on February 7, 2012

It was the best Half Time Show Ever!!!!!!!! Who can beat Madonna! It was very MADONNAISH!!!!! It was amazing. Even my 4 year old daughter was into it and couldn’t get her eyes off the T>V> for that moment. It was fun. I wished I would have been there. Some people might think it was boring, but the world has their own opinion of every Super Bowl Half Time performance each year… I loved it

hwucehfeb

Posted at 6:55 PM on February 9, 2012

madonna is a BIG LOOSER SHE SHOULD BE HUNG FROM A ROPE FOR THE the FINGER PONTING AND the stupid stupid stupid costumes
i HATE HER HOPE SHE DROPS DED

Sumner Bennett

Posted at 3:59 AM on February 7, 2012

I and many others thought that Madonna was very boring! The set-up was great, but she was truly a snooze. Lip singing old songs, and twirling around like a 10 year old! I must say she looks fantastic, but I cannot remember when I ever went to the kitchen on a football halftime show. A news woman said “I know Madonna will have a surprise for us” Well she did! She made me sleepy.

Mariposa

Posted at 6:49 AM on February 7, 2012

Are you serious?! Find me a performance that doesn’t make you snooze. That was the best half-time show ever! Twirling like a 10 year old…I’d like to see a 10 year old do that performance. If you were in the kitchen…how’d you see the performance?! Just admit you’re a closeted Madonna fan…shows by taking the time to comment on her performance!!!

Daisy

Posted at 3:16 AM on February 7, 2012

★★★★★My friend just met a chocolate man on Blackwhiteplanet.COMit’s where for men and women looking for interracial’ship for a fabulous lifestyle
It’s a nice place for black white sing’les, to interact with each other…no bounds or extremes in front of true love.