Miley Cyrus Tweets Cute New Pic Of Her Puppy Lila

Sun, February 5, 2012 10:45am EST by 12 Comments
Courtesy of Miley Cyrus, Getty Images (inset)

MileyFanForevvv

Posted at 10:03 PM on March 25, 2012

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! SHE’S SO CUUUUUUTTTTE!!!!!! MILEY’S LILA IS DEFINATELY WAAAAAAYYY CUTER THAN OTHERS!!!

scarlett

Posted at 3:21 PM on February 20, 2012

BAYLOR BAYLOR BAYLOR xddddddddddddddddd

Selene Blue

Posted at 10:24 AM on February 6, 2012

I think Baylor and Lila are both cute, but I dont think Miley should dress her dog though.

helllokitty2142

Posted at 7:04 PM on February 5, 2012

that dog looks so cute….i wish i had dog like that

Ana

Posted at 6:09 PM on February 5, 2012

Ni idea de quien es Baylor, pero Lila es muy pero muy tierna y linda <3

Leydi

Posted at 5:33 PM on February 5, 2012

BAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!! He Is so much cutter that mileys dog!!!! So again BAYLOR is so much cutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

Posted at 3:50 PM on February 5, 2012

Lila is very cute! :) BUT I gotta say that Baylor will forever bemy favorite lol

Deniiiiissssssseeeeee

Posted at 2:22 PM on February 5, 2012

Awwww Miley puppy is cute

mileyyyyyyyyyy

Posted at 1:34 PM on February 5, 2012

MILEY WE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE U SO MILEY

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 1:56 PM on February 5, 2012

Love forbidden by law and contradicts constitution!

The Boy

Posted at 1:59 PM on February 5, 2012

On Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez & Joe Jonas & Nick Jonas & The LOL Cast & Ashley Greene & Mike O’ Malley & Liam & Chris Hemsworth

A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done

And so, my fellow Americans… ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man

“The Great Society is a place where every child can find knowledge to enrich his mind and to enlarge his talents…. It is a place where men are more concerned with the quality of their goals than the quantity of their goods.”

“To conclude that women are unfitted to the task of our historic society seems to me the equivalent of closing male eyes to female facts.”

“Once we considered education a public expense; we know now that it is a public investment.”

“It is important that the United States remain a two-party system. I’m a fellow who likes small parties and the Republican Party can’t be too small to suit me.

Am I? Exactly. I thought you mentioned somebody else. I was going to say I was the only person here who wears the Connecticut sign and symbol of intellect and moral advancement upon his shoulders — a wooden nutmeg; and I would take it upon myself to represent that state. Perhaps, as you are so far away, you haven’t heard that we carried that state for the Republicans, with 2,000 or 3,000 or 7,000 majority, or somewhere along there (I am not sufficiently acquainted with politics to keep up in figures), and three congressmen out of four, and the Governor and Mayor, if we elected a Mayor; and, what was the biggest triumph, we elected seven sheriffs out of eight (laughter), and that is as it should be, because the criminals and officers ought to be of opposite parties. (Loud, long continued and renewed laughter.) Yes, Mr. Chairman, in spite of all my political speeches, and of our friends, in behalf of the Republican party, I think Connecticut has done very well — has done very well. I did not obstruct the cause half as much as I might have supposed I might in a new career, politics being out of my line. But it was a great time. The atmosphere was thick with storm and tempest, and t here was going to be a break, and everybody thought a thunderbolt would be launched out of the political sky. I judged it would hit somebody, and believed that somebody would be the Democratic party, and that it would hit them faithfully. I did not believe we had much to fear on the Republican side, because I believed we had a good and trustworthy lightning rod in James A. Garfield. (Laughter). We are not through yet. We have only secured a part of our triumphs. We have been sorrowfully conspicuous in times past, and intend to send a new representative to the United States Senate, because Mr. Eaton has been rather an unfit man — not to put it too strongly. (Laughter.) In times past we have been represented in that Senate by a man who has made himself immortal as — well, I won’t call him hard names — William H. Barnum — but with all his rascality, and that is a mild term (laughter), he failed — he failed (applause), and has got to be conspicuous to the end of his life as the man who has simply made (Laughter and applause.) He failed, and a now a Legislature composed of a majority of Republicans a small majority, 94, I think it is — will send a United States senator to this coming session; and we all believe that man will be that good soldier, and wise man and pure man, that able man and statesman, General Joe Hawley (loud applause), unquestionably the ablest and most eminent man in Connecticut except me. (Laughter.) But I am through by necessity, because I cannot recollect the things I was going to say since I have been sitting here. I will think of them tomorrow when they will be too late, and think of much better things too. That is the experience of every man. But to return to the late William H. Barnum. As I do not make a speech and never write poetry, I thought I would do both this time, and I have written a poem for this occasion. Well, I think I had better not say that, because, if it gets into print, it might be found I had deflected a little from the truth. But I have paraphrased a poem. It isn’t exactly a parody, because I use all the language that Leigh Hunt used in his poem originally, “Abou Ben Adhem.” I have simply just altered a few words to fit the present time and circumstances, and Mr. Leigh Hunt is dead and won’t mind it

Andrey Min'kov