Katy Perry Dedicates Sexy Performance To NFL Star Tim Tebow

Sun, February 5, 2012 1:51pm EDT by 9 Comments
Getty Images (2)

Do you think Katy & Tim should get together? She’s certainly have fun with the rumors!

Katy Perry may be devastated over her divorce from Russell Brand, but one thing’s for sure: She hasn’t forgotten how to flirt! During her Feb. 4 performance at DirecTV’s pre-Super Bowl party, Katy dedicated her sexy song “Peacock” to none other than football’s holiest roller, Tim Tebow! “This one goes out to Tim Tebow,” she said. And that wasn’t the first time Katy mentioned the Broncos player that night!

She also brought him up during her appearance at the 2012 NFL Honors.

“Hi, Tim,” Katy said. “My parents say, ‘Hi.'”

Katy was, of course, referring to the reports that her Evangelical Christian parents are hoping to se her up with Tim.

In case you’re not familiar with Katy’s naughty song, check out the lyrics to “Peacock” below:

Loading video...

More Katy News:

1. Katy Perry & Katherine Heigl Try New Nail Trend — Do You Like The Look?
  2. Katy Perry Smiles On First Red Carpet Since Split — But Is She Faking It?
  3. Rihanna Is Saving A Broken-Hearted Katy Perry

Rob

Posted at 11:36 PM on February 13, 2012

Terrible idea…T.Tebow’s priority is God, and if he marries, it is gonna be someone who loves God as well. Hate to be blunt, but Katty Perry is…kinda slutty. Never would it work, Tim Tebow is just to polite to set the record straight.

denna

Posted at 4:31 AM on February 6, 2012

Aren’t you the ones who wrote that according to “sources” Katy is “devastated” by her split! What a big joke! TEAM Russell

Anna

Posted at 7:18 PM on February 5, 2012

I was at the party where she performed this song. Its all just a big joke. Later on, in another song, she brought up a guy, stripped off his shirt, and was rubbing her hands all up and down her chest…she is just having fun, as she should!!

me

Posted at 5:18 PM on February 5, 2012

She’s too crazy for him. She may pray, but she’ll want to go out and drink at a party, and he won’t. Plus, this makes no sense, but Tim is from my team, Katy! Get back to the state you’re from! Lol.

Lilly

Posted at 2:44 PM on February 5, 2012

i think they would make an ok couple.. i mean her parents would love to see them together im sure because Tim is super religious, but katy isn’t and Tim wants to be with someone he could relate too. I know Katy may pray and all but still her number one priority (as we can see) is not praying. Tim’s is… so i mean maybe but people don’t count on it. they may be friends and stuff and katy is just having fun and all. divorce is hard and dating again is even harder. i dont believe katy is worrying about guys right now anyways. theres just a lot of pressure on her right now and stress. give her time to heal.

Meredith

Posted at 2:38 PM on February 5, 2012

Good for her! I’m so glad she’s getting over that jerk, Russell! Hope she finds love and I wish her the very best! Love ya, Katy! :o)

Elizabeth

Posted at 2:34 PM on February 5, 2012

I don’t think Katy and Tim would make a good match. I think she needs someone who is more of an artist. On the other hand of course I really don’t know her. I sincerely wish her the best and hope that someday she finds the one. I am not disappointed that she has split from Russell.

brian

Posted at 2:31 PM on February 5, 2012

I just saw Katy sing her song “Teenage Dream” from last night’s Super Bowl party.

Man, she looks super hot in those athletic looking short shorts. I like how it shows off her hips and the rest of her curves. If he wasn’t so religious, I bet Tim Tebow would like to “see what Katy is hiding underneath” too … like the “Peacock” lyrics go.

I know I would. I’m sure Katy’s naked body is “jaw dropping, eye popping, head turning, body shocking, heart throbbing, ground shaking, and show stopping amazing”.

Katy is just blessed period. She’s a really good musician, famous, rich and she has a super hot body and pretty face. She has a good personality too from the interviews I’ve seen. Other women are probably pretty jealous of her. Heck, they should try to look like her and act like her too. It’s very attractive to guys. Zooey Deschanel is funny and looks like she could be Katy’s sister so it’s no surprise that her TV show is doing well.

Marlene

Posted at 2:18 PM on February 5, 2012

Good for her!! :)

I don’t want to seem like a B but, *she is certainly havING fun. And you forgot the “T” on the *set her up with Tim.