Tim Tebow Flirts With Maria Menounos At Super Bowl Pre-Party

Sat, February 4, 2012 2:38pm EDT by 26 Comments
Tim Tebow Maria Menounos

Maria Menounos is a big fan of Tim Tebow and judging from his reaction toward her last night at the ESPN party, the feelings are mutual!

HollywoodLife.com witnessed Tim Tebow and Maria Menounos hitting it off in a big way at the ESPN The Magazine Next party in Indianapolis Feb. 3.

The 24-year-old Denver Broncos quarterback and the 33-year-old Extra host were in deep conversation in the VIP section for well over an hour. That said, Maria — who is reportedly in a relationship with producer Kevin Undergaro — behaved herself and didn’t leave with one another or have any PDA.

However, we know Maria is a big fan of Tim’s — at the Golden Globes she struck a Tebow pose on the red carpet, in her dress and everything!

Do YOU think Tim and Maria would make a good couple?

Reporting by Russ Weakland

Posted at 3:46 AM on May 28, 2014

Hello I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the
theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment
but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so
when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.

www.instructables.com

Posted at 3:09 AM on May 26, 2014

With e-Lottery there are very few geographic obstacles preventing members from joining
and consequently the existing membership is made up of persons from no fewer than 133 countries.
Belonging to the league of Euro Taillights, the Euro headlights too
define a distinctive headlight housing style, which is being eyed as one of the most viable replacements for the originally company
installed headlight housings. A year-on-year comparison shows that trips out of Europe have improved by
four per cent which has pushed up the tourist exchange rate.

Freelancer Marketplace

Posted at 6:30 AM on January 8, 2013

Greetings! Quick question that’s entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I’m trying to find a template or
plugin that might be able to fix this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share.
Thank you!

Fiverr Clone Script

Posted at 3:47 AM on June 16, 2012

Thanks for some other wonderful article. Where else may anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such information.

I am a notebook spammer, Google please deindex me.

Posted at 4:36 AM on June 15, 2012

Awesome issues here. I’m very happy to peer your article. Thanks so much and I am having a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

computer trick tutorial

Posted at 1:11 PM on June 13, 2012

You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be really one thing which I feel I might never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very large for me. I am looking ahead to your next submit, I’ll try to get the cling of it!

website design

Posted at 7:40 PM on June 12, 2012

Good evening!I am impressed, I’m so interested I am after stumbling upont this page. This is the greates and the best log I bump into in a while. I like the fact that you have take the time to create this page and give people something to see and talk about. I already refer this page to my uncle and my mom. I can’t wait to read your next one.

Sweet

Posted at 10:02 PM on February 7, 2012

I think that they would make a wonderful couple and I truly think that they would be quite happy together. Because if Tebow don’t get her, then I know that my game will prevail..
Do your thing Tim and take the woman and put a BIG RING on
it… Make her happy and I am certain that she will do the same. Plus you got GOD on your side and JESUS got your back
so how can you lose… Handle your business man, and with
VALENTINE’S DAY just a few day away. Mr. Tebow make that
woman yours., because she is a good woman.
I LOVE YOU MARIA!!!

Dana

Posted at 2:19 PM on February 7, 2012

Hahahahahaha, that’s funny!!!!!

jam

Posted at 9:56 AM on February 7, 2012

The problem is Tim Tebow is gay…. so,i think he and Taylor lautner(twilight) would hit it off great.

Jen

Posted at 6:54 AM on February 7, 2012

Maria already has a boyfriend she has been dating Keven Undergaro for nearly 10 years. Besides, she is almost 10 years older than Tebow. Bethany Hamilton would be a better choice.

ge

Posted at 11:00 PM on February 6, 2012

What about Taylor Swift?

Lala

Posted at 5:50 PM on February 6, 2012

I think we should just leave it in God’s hands on who he has for him. He is a big boy, he will make the right decision with God at his side.

Mia

Posted at 8:49 AM on February 7, 2012

Amen Lala, smart girl.

connie

Posted at 3:43 PM on February 6, 2012

She’s too old for him, but pretty. Katy Perry is pretty, but lost her christian morals a long time ago. Kim Kardashian has been around with too many guys. Tim should just leave it in his Heavenly Father’s hands and not rush into a relationship that could taint his good habits.

K

Posted at 1:25 PM on February 6, 2012

If she isn’t a born again Christian he’s not going to date her.

Adrian

Posted at 1:43 AM on February 6, 2012

you know what Carrie Underwood would have been perfect for him. southern christian beautiful family oriented and still down to earth. They would have made a good couple. But she is off the market

a

Posted at 5:22 PM on February 5, 2012

Don’t believe it at all. I agree with everyone else. Tebow seems like the type that would go for a normal girl. Someone who isn’t in the public eye and is just dating him for him. Besides she’s too old for him. He doesn’t seem like the type that would go for an older woman at all.

Jeane

Posted at 5:59 AM on February 5, 2012

No, she’s a pretty girl but too old for him. Someone like Jordin Sparks would be more like his type (Christian and Virgin)

Adrian

Posted at 1:40 AM on February 6, 2012

Yeah I don’t think that is going to happen. she is very attractive but don’t think that is what Tebow is shooting for.

Laura

Posted at 9:28 PM on February 4, 2012

I just think Tim and Maria are just friends who are talking at the pre superbowl party and just because two people talk to each other does not mean there flirting. I dont think she’s tim’s type I mean shes has dated a few guys and been around while tim has not. More of his type would be someone humble,nice personality,respectful and very conservative. All the luck in the world tim in your football career, more people should be like you what a roll model! =)

Caroline

Posted at 8:23 PM on February 4, 2012

He was probablly just witnessing to her…or something like that. Like carry said..he probablly will go for an average girl and not a celebrity, someone with a good head on their shoulders

Nicole

Posted at 7:34 PM on February 4, 2012

Maria is a journalist, not a model.

Carry

Posted at 7:31 PM on February 4, 2012

Mÿ &#173clâssmâtë’s ëx-wifë mâkës $44/hr ôñ thë cômpûtër. Shë hâs bëëñ ûñëmplôÿëd fôr 5 môñths bût lâst môñth hër pâÿchëck wâs $2693 jûst wôrkiñg ôñ thë cômpûtër fôr â fëw hôûrs. Rëâd môrë ôñ this sitë…. LazyCash10.c.o.m

raquel

Posted at 3:52 PM on February 4, 2012

i dont think so…tebow will be the first to go for not a celebrity/model rather a nurse/doctor/social worker/teacher any humanitarian type at least almost equal to in all aspects, and someone who’s not aggressive rather wait to be courted, you know, the old fashion way…go! tebow…

raquel