'Bachelor' Host: Warns Ben Flajnik About A Sketchy Girl — Who Is It?

Sat, February 4, 2012 1:03pm EDT by 8 Comments
Chris Harrison Ben Flajnik

Chris Harrison doesn’t think he stepped in enough with the last Bachelorette when she was getting played, so now he’s going to actually help Ben Flajnik before he makes a huge mistake

Bachelor host Chris Harrison didn’t explicitly tell the last Bachelorette star, Ashley Hebert, she was getting fooled by Bentley Williams and it’s weighed on his conscious ever since. Now he’s going to make sure he doesn’t make the same mistake with Ben Flajnik.

“I felt like I didn’t go far enough in talking to [Ashley] about Bentley,” Chris told People. “Yeah, I warned her and I took some steps. But I don’t think I went far enough.”

In next week’s episode, the preview reveals one of the girls still has a boyfriend, which is the situation we’re assuming Chris is referencing.

“There’s something that happens with Ben in Panama, where I got to kind of, you know, rectify that situation and do the right thing,” the host explained. “In that speech to him and the girl that’s involved, I actually said, you know what, I made a mistake [last] season, so I’m not going to do it here.”

As much as we wish it was the cunning Courtney Robertson who gets outed, we have a feeling it’s someone else. Ugh!

Who do YOU think Chris warns Ben about?

More Bachelor News:

1. ‘Bachelor’ Recap: Ben Flajnik & Cunning Courtney Robertson Go Skinny Dipping
  2. ‘Bachelor’ Ben Flajnik & Courtney Robertson: 5 Reasons He Thinks She Could Be The One
  3. ‘Bachelor’ Preview: Courtney Robertson Gets Naked With Ben Flajnik

Louise

Posted at 8:03 AM on February 11, 2012

Love seeing all the different parts of the USA with the show, but disapointed in Ben. I honestly thought he was a decent guy with all the women. With Courtnery, not getting a rose and waiting for him in her robe with wine, tells you right there, she’s going to use sex to pull him in. Not all guys would have been takers. Ben, went for it. I’ve known
men in my day who would have been turned off by her actions.

saponi1959

Posted at 12:20 AM on February 8, 2012

I don’t remember seeing Ben and Courtney in these indoor photos naked. Was this after the skinny dipping or has somebody told us who won the Bachelor?..because if it is, I’m going to be sick. I think I may be wrong about Ben. Like I was wrong about a few other bachelors who came on the show looking all shiny and new like a new car.

Barbie

Posted at 10:39 PM on February 6, 2012

If I were one of the women on the Bachelor and heard about Ben’s romp in the ocean with Courtney, I would ask to be removed from the show. It’s hard enough to see a man you are interested, kissing other women; but he went too far. I would not want to be in the same category as a woman like Courtney. Obviously, if she does it on tv without a commitment, she will do it with other men. Ben can have her. If he marries her, I give it less than a year.

Maryann McHale

Posted at 2:22 PM on February 5, 2012

Ben is one of the sweetest, down to earth, normal guys who’s been on so far. Not sure who has the boyfriend back home, but I definitely think he should be told. And I really wish he could see through that Courtney. He is way too good for her. She’s nothing but a narcissistic evil snake. She doesn’t want Ben. She just wants to “win”.

JJ

Posted at 12:44 AM on February 6, 2012

Why the hell should he get warned when he’s f*cking the slutty model in ocean? Are you kidding me? You still think he’s a “nice, down to earth guy” after disrespecting the other women? You need help.

kougie757

Posted at 5:26 PM on February 4, 2012

its casey s, because she still has a boyfriend back home

Debra

Posted at 10:26 PM on February 4, 2012

Aww, I’m guessing that’s why they are not giving her any airtime… I was wondering.

Meg