Pink and purple are difficult colors to pull together, but Vanessa wears them like a pro. Find out how her makeup artist created the look!
Makeup artist Karan Mitchell explains how she crafted this look on Neutrogena spokeswoman Vanessa Hudgens. See her how-to and shop her pink and purple product picks!
- We started the look by refreshing and cleansing the skin with Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleaning Towelettes.
- Began with the eyes by using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector in Medium as a base for her eye shadow. Chose the lightest shade from the Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Quad – Moonlit Violet blending from the crease to the brow as a highlight. Then blended the same shade on to the eyelid.
- Then lined along the above lash and inside the eye with the Nourishing Eyeliner in Cosmic Black. Applied individual lashes and then added two coats of Healthy Volume Mascara in Carbon Black.
- For her skin we used Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact Makeup in Fresh Beige. The concealer under the eye was Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector in Medium. For her cheeks and her temples and chin, I used the Healthy Skin Custom Glow Blush & Bronzer Duo in Sunset Glow for a subtle contour and then blended it on the apples of her cheeks for a soft flush of color.
- For the lips I began with the new Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm in Healthy Blush and finished with MoistureShine Gloss in Super Sparkle.
What is your favorite part of Vanessa’s look?