Kristen Stewart Interview: I Want To Quit Acting

Fri, February 3, 2012 2:12pm EST by 30 Comments
Kristen Stewart Interview

Malwina

Posted at 9:49 AM on March 16, 2012

Forget Twilight, have you guys read Ruby Sun?! It’s on the smashwords wisebte as an ebook, and it’s AWESOME! Twilight is good, but I know several people who have read Ruby Sun, and they say that it’s BETTER than Twilight! I agree! No vampires!

annamorphos

Posted at 2:10 AM on February 6, 2012

I’m sorry, Kristen is popular because of Twilight, not because of anything else she’s done lately. The Runaways, Welcome to the Riley’s, Yellow Handkerchief… these are all movies that have BOMBED. Yes, yes, we’ve all seen Panic Room. Everyone who sees a child star in a drama movie thinks they are a cut above the rest. Dakota Fanning was considered awesome until she ruined War of the Worlds. The reason Kristen is a high selling actress is because of Twilight. I’m serious. Look up the gross incomes for all the movies she’s made (other than Twilight). All of them are under a million dollars, while Twilight continues to bring in over one hundred million.
Meyer’s series has made this girl.
Personally, her “acting skills” don’t do much for me. To those who like her, I respect your right to like/dislike what you prefer, but I will not apologize for how I feel. I’ve given this actress chance after chance, and I haven’t seen her grow out of the whole slack jawed, empty stare, lip licking, constant blinking phase.
p.s. Although, I will be checking out Snow White, but only because I love Charlize Theron!

joyce

Posted at 8:52 AM on February 5, 2012

her movies that time (2007 or older) were all great! i just watched all recently. (she’s very good in speak, zathura, seriously!) Bella’s character as written in the book is just BLANK. that’s why her acting is also blank! that’s it! how do you want her to act in Twilight? hysterical? over-acting? from how i read in he book, she just acted BELLA just right!

Real Talk

Posted at 8:24 AM on February 4, 2012

Let’s get real: She’s not a great actress. Hence the frequent Razzie noms and the wooden performances. I would like her to step out of her comfort zone and surprise us.

Jes

Posted at 1:44 AM on February 4, 2012

Please do, you wooden piece of crap actress.

Karen E.

Posted at 9:58 AM on February 4, 2012

To you Jes,now thats the talk of someone who has very low morals of yourself,didn’t your mom raise you right that words hurt sometimes more the actual violence,If you can’t say nothing nice about anyone not just Kristen,just keep your damn mouth shut, If she does take some time off she has earned it…Hey Gerilynn ,people are just jealous of what she has and as I said before they are willing to throw them her and Rob under the bus before they will say anything nice about them.I would love to meet them just once before I die,lol.As always peace,prayers and love to the Pattinson and the Stewart families,Kristen and Rob stay true to each other.Give them 4 legged family members a big hug from me,and jes I have a nice life ,a mom of 3 oldest being 39 so don’t think I don’t know about life,change that attitude or you will go nowhere in your life.Peace and prayers because you need them…Karen E

annamorphos

Posted at 2:06 AM on February 6, 2012

You obviously don’t know much about grammar or punctuation, because I have NO IDEA what you just said. That being said, you really need to take a chill pill KAREN E. Your mother obviously didn’t teach you that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Gina

Posted at 8:47 PM on February 3, 2012

That interview was when she was 17. A lot has changed since, no one in their right mind will quit when they have the world at their feet. She’s absolutely beautiful at 17.

Gerilynn

Posted at 8:33 PM on February 3, 2012

why could you say that if she wants to be a actor let her be my god lighten up people !

Karen E.

Posted at 10:01 AM on February 4, 2012

Hey gerilynn ,I liked what you said..Peace and prayers to you and your family…Karen E

gerilynn

Posted at 8:29 PM on February 3, 2012

OH MY GOD NOOOO SHE IS THE BEST ACTOR IN THE WORLD SHE CANT JUST CAN’T TRASH THAT PLEASE DONT PLEAS I LOVE HER ON TWILIGHT!

Kate

Posted at 8:12 PM on February 3, 2012

Why is the media so intent on trying to disrupt Kristen’s career? Does she threaten you because she is her own person? Most of Hollywood is so fake, it is wonderful to have a young actor who is real and down to earth. Kristen did not say she wants to quit acting but she has other things to accomplish just as what Jodi Foster did and what Emma Watson is now doing. Kristen is growing as a person and actress. Let her be.

omg

Posted at 8:10 PM on February 3, 2012

kristen..is asweet heart..sheneeds a hiatus..andslowdown..she doesnt reallylookhappy..shemustcontrol herprfirm..managers..etc..andserioulyfindherhappiness inwhatshewants to do….

Zephir

Posted at 8:10 PM on February 3, 2012

Yes, these are years old quotes. However, Kristen seems to be at the right time to take a break from acting, not quit, and attend college. Perhaps not to get a degree but for knowledge and personal and professional growth. She can study literature, writing, movie production, script writing, or anything related to the arts. It is not too late and if anyone can do it is Kristen because she does things when she feels she is ready, and she marches to the beat of a different drum. I hope she does attend college.

Ariel

Posted at 7:58 PM on February 3, 2012

You guy need some new writers or something, this quote is sooo old, and she didn’t even say she was quiting, she said she wants to do other things.

Chelsea

Posted at 7:58 PM on February 3, 2012

OKay, what i dont understand if she is such a terrible actress then why do yall watch her movies? Yall just look stupid. I personally think that shes a wonderful actress. Maybe some room to grow. But talking about her is rude and tacky…..

Nathalie

Posted at 12:17 AM on February 5, 2012

Thank you! There is millions of movies being made everyday. They don’t have to watch the one made by a bad actress, if they think she can’t act. But cyber bullies love attention. They have to come to the most watched articles to trash celebrities. They are usually the first to comments. So crazy!!

Stace

Posted at 7:15 PM on February 3, 2012

Bringing up quotes from 5 years ago?! A little slow on news, huh, HL? From the looks of things, she has decided to continue acting……moving on.

kyla

Posted at 6:56 PM on February 3, 2012

She will eventually quit acting to have her own life, her own future, her own family. But she wont quit acting soon.

Pickley

Posted at 6:23 PM on February 3, 2012

To stop acting, she would first need to START acting. That would be GREAT if she dropped out of movies.

KJ123

Posted at 6:31 PM on February 3, 2012

Agreed!! She’s horrible, only clicked on this in hopes that it was an announcement she was quitting. Go away, go far far away!!

sali

Posted at 6:07 PM on February 3, 2012

OMG NOOOO i love her so much my best actress

saly

Posted at 6:05 PM on February 3, 2012

OMG NOOOO i love her so much my best actress

Me

Posted at 5:45 PM on February 3, 2012

Actors always say they will quit, but they never do. All it does is put them back in the spotlight for a day or two.

Tara

Posted at 5:29 PM on February 3, 2012

She’s just getting started, she’s not a washed up middle aged actress! By the way, how gorgeous was 17 year old Kristen?

tina

Posted at 4:51 PM on February 3, 2012

I totally agree with U mvk. It’s hard to stay togeter with loving person if everyone chases you wherever U are and the magazines making so confusing titels. hope they’ll stick together as in love as they seems to be. all the luck.

mvk

Posted at 3:28 PM on February 3, 2012

Kristen needs to take a tip from Brad and Angelina. They alternate their movies to be together, travel and be with the kids. Kristen can alternate her movies with going to college and spending time with Rob. She shouldn’t let Hollywood burn her out and if she truly cares for Rob, she needs to find time to spend with him (for her own sanity). It is hard to get back a good thing once you have lost it; it’s easier to hang on to it.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 2:50 PM on February 3, 2012

For the sake of self-preservation is better go to study

Lily

Posted at 2:49 PM on February 3, 2012

I agree. I love her too.

amber

Posted at 2:36 PM on February 3, 2012

She never said she wanted to quit acting she just said that maybe she will take a four year or more break so she can has the chance to go to college but I hope she never quits acting she wil be missed alot I love her so much and it will be hard to not see her face on the big screen again <3