Despite running down the aisle faster than Kim’s mascara does when she falls into the ugly cry, Khlo-Mo has achieved something that her older sis hasn’t: She can keep a man! And we think we know why she’s got the magic touch!
On Feb. 2 Khloé, 27, took to her blog and released a slew of pics of her Texas adventures with visiting Kardash family in tow.
“Hi dolls! Last week Kourt, Kim and my mom came to visit me, Lamar and Rob in Dallas so we decided to take them out on the town and show ‘em how it’s done in Texas! LOL,” she writes. “We love exploring fun local activities that we’ve never done before, so we decided to try line dancing at Red River Ranch. It was a blast!!!!”
Just from looking at these recent pics and knowing Khlo’s personality, here’s what Kim can take from her sis in the area of successful nuptialization:
- Let loose! Kim, you’re so uptight, it’s ridonk. You care way too much on how people perceive you. If only you could’ve come up with fun activities to do together with Kris — like line dancing!
- Surround your family around your man but let him know he comes first. As overwhelming as the K-Klan can be, Khlo acclimated Lamar into the fold and look! — now Rob and Lamar are besties! (Okay, the whole living together thing might be a little weird, but you get the point.)
- Find the right balance. Khlo didn’t up fall into obscurity when she decided to move to Texas to support Lamar. She’s found a way to juggle her career and her marriage successfully. Ever hear of frequent flyer miles, Kim?
More Khloé Kardashian News:
- Rob Kardashian: I Like To Watch Khloe & Lamar Odom Have Sex
- Kim Kardashian Tweets Topless Photo Of Herself & Her Sisters
- Lights.Camera.Cure. 2012 Hollywood Dance-A-THON Charity Event