New 'Hunger Games' Trailer: Katniss Promises Her Sister She'll Kill Everyone Else

Thu, February 2, 2012 1:56pm EST by 8 Comments
Hunger Games

Watch this newly released trailer of ‘The Hunger Games’ that will be airing during the Super Bowl this Sunday! What do you think?

The Hunger Games premiere is sneaking closer and closer to us and now we’re being rewarded for waiting so patiently with this delicious trailer, released last night on Entertainment Tonight.

At this point, we’ve seen many of these clips before, but we love hearing Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) tell her little sister she’s going to dominate (aka kill) in the arena.

What do you think of this new trailer?

More Hunger Games News:

1. Exclusive: Elizabeth Banks Tells Us Her Favorite Effie Costume
  2. Josh Hutcherson: I’m Just Like Peeta — New Interview
  3. New Pic: Effie Trinket Goes Green

Jaymee Siridoupolous

Posted at 8:08 PM on May 2, 2012

Hahahahaha sooo true. Best ever movie. I don’t understand why Katniss plays peeta when she’s not even in love with gale.

ingrid

Posted at 7:24 AM on February 13, 2012

This movie is the best one!

cailey

Posted at 9:13 PM on February 5, 2012

I love the books, and feal a little disapointed about the movie cant wait though, but I don’t like the actor for Gale,Katniss or Peeta. I should be in charge

Lily

Posted at 3:04 PM on February 2, 2012

what a ridiculous title. She never says she’s going to kill ‘everyone else’, just that she’s going to try and win. you make her sound bloodthirst, which she clearly isnt. Stop being sensationalist and just report what was actually said.

Jack Smalls

Posted at 2:19 PM on February 2, 2012

I think that it is funny that Hollywood even made this movie, it is clearly making fun of everyone there. The ridiculous hair, make up and cloths they wear in the Capitol. All the plastic surgery…I guess Hollywood is just too stupid to know when they are being made fun of. I am so happy they are so dumb however because I LOVE this story and what happens to the Capitol is wonderful!!!!

Steven

Posted at 2:25 PM on February 2, 2012

I think it’s funny that a guy who can’t spell “clothes” thinks he knows that Hollywood is “too stupid” for anything…

Jack Smalls

Posted at 2:32 PM on February 2, 2012

I think it is funny that you think that a typo makes someone stupid.

Gio

Posted at 7:18 PM on March 1, 2012

I think it’s funny you guys are fighting over that stupid typo instead of enjoying the fatc Hollywood acknowledged to eve nmake this movie.