Did Jenelle Evans 'Kill' Boyfriend Gary Head?

Thu, February 2, 2012 4:47pm EDT by 8 Comments
Jenelle Evans
Loading video...

Has Jenelle gotten herself into more trouble again? Watch this video to find out.

Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans just can’t stay out of trouble. In a new home video that Jenelle filmed, Jenelle kills her boyfriend Gary Head … But not the way you’re thinking.

In the video, Gary is playing a zombies video game while Jenelle continually harasses him with her video camera, asking stupid questions.

“Gary?” Jenelle whines. “That’s me,” Gary replies without turning his head away from the TV.

Jenelle nags on: “Isn’t it sad that my boyfriend plays zombies and can’t hang out with me?”

“Yep,” Gary says, again without redirecting his stare. “You’re an asshole,” Jenelle complains.

Gary comes up with a smart response. “You should find a better man,” he states bluntly still looking at the TV.

Jenelle won’t stop annoying him. “Why are you being mean?” she demands.

“Why am I being mean? Why are you being you?” Gary snarks back.

“Aahhhhh f*ckin,” Gary suddenly screams before finally turning to look at Jenelle. “You made me f*cking die. Thanks for videotaping me and making me feel self-conscious.”

Ha! Good job Jenelle. Way to piss off your boyfriend. Just wait and see how long this one sticks around and puts up with your BS.

- Lindsey DIMattina

More Teen Mom News:

1. Maci Bookout Defends Leah Messer’s Cheating Ways
  2. Chelsea Houska Denies Rumors: I Don’t Have A Pill Addiction
  3. Leah Messer Admits: I Cheated On Corey Simms A Week Before We Got Married

Hello

Posted at 12:13 PM on February 3, 2012

I think you took this way out of context. She was filming him play a video game. If you ever had a boyfriend that played video games they act exactly like that when they get killed. It’s not a big deal. Also you say “putting up with her BS”, a lot of people are far worse than how Jenelle has acted and been portrayed in her past. She has been trying to change her life for the better. Would you rather her be a druggie Keiffer or with a video game playing guy like Gary. Common’ now, why not look for the good in a person instead of always the bad.

Amy

Posted at 8:50 AM on February 3, 2012

He seems pretty mad…laughing and smiling at her…he’s in rage mode for sure!

alana

Posted at 11:16 PM on February 2, 2012

Wow a military man playing video games, bfd. Not only is he a guy but he’s a military guy, they all loves there video games. I am kinda shocked he’s not playing COD lol. My husband and his friends play COD all the time and ya know what I have fun killing him lol.

mememe

Posted at 10:16 PM on February 2, 2012

just another example of hollywoodlife being idiots, they’re joking. he’s not “putting up with her bs” they are joking.

Edgar

Posted at 5:26 PM on February 2, 2012

LOL! Whelp, I guess she has found her soulmate. Two white trashes for the price of one!

tiffy

Posted at 5:22 PM on February 2, 2012

Jenelle take his advice and find yourself a better man! Aggggg you are way way way too good to be dating these losers!!!!!

Lisa

Posted at 5:07 PM on February 2, 2012

To be honest,they didn’t sound mad at eachother. Just joking around. It’s not like Jace was sitting right there listening to it.

tiki

Posted at 7:15 PM on February 2, 2012

I agree. just sound like a couple playing around. get over it holly baby. seriously… their writers are starting to sound bitter and petty.