'Bachelor' Contestant Jennifer Fritsch: Courtney Robertson Is An Embarrassment To Ben Flajnik

Thu, February 2, 2012 2:39pm EDT by 9 Comments
Ben Flajnik & Courtney Robertson

Hannah

Posted at 9:32 PM on March 12, 2012

I loved Kacie B, and I wanted her to be in the end so badly. Even when she got sent home, I was happy with Lindzi and Nikki. Then Nikki gets sent home, and Lindzi will get her heart broken tonight too. Breaks my heart that it’ll be Courtney.. Ben looks like an idiot. They won’t be together for long..

Vicky

Posted at 4:56 PM on February 28, 2012

Ben’s been stupid despite of the warnings from the other girls. Stupid people deserve to get the consequence of their action. To the ‘Departed’ girls, be happy. You don’t deserve a guy who makes wrong choices. Consider yourself ‘lucky to be saved’!

Marilyn

Posted at 3:24 PM on February 4, 2012

Yep, Courney’s beauty aside and there’s nothing to say. Poor girl. I guess if that’s all she has to work with then I guess she had no other choice….lol

I keep hearing…”I wonder if Ben has skinny dipped with a model before..” (SIGH) All the other girls have careers Courney. Those careers may not require them to take their clothes off but it’s still careers that they should be proud off all the same. Poor misguided girl.

Anonymous

Posted at 10:13 AM on February 3, 2012

Ok here’s a crazy twist. I’m hoping that Kacie B. ends up being the one he chooses at the final ceremony… OR maybe he will choose her after he’s turned down Lindzi and Courtney! Wouldn’t that be wild?! Let’s keep our fingers crossed that if there is a twist, then he will turn down Courtney and at least choose Lindzi. She or Kacie are picks for me!

Venus

Posted at 12:06 AM on February 4, 2012

Kacie B for me!!

Lynn

Posted at 3:52 PM on February 6, 2012

It is not Kacie B. in the end. I am not going to ruin it for you, because I know who he picks. Definitely not Kacie, I liked her too.

LoveJennifer

Posted at 4:08 AM on February 3, 2012

I loved her before, but this makes me love her even more. Now I know she’s a good person.

Luky

Posted at 6:47 PM on February 2, 2012

TOTALLY agree with jennifer, courtney is pathetic and ben better not choose her for his own sake and DIGNITY. I really hope he ends up choosing Kacey or Lindzi…

zz