'American Idol' Recap: Lauren Gray Tackles Adele In St. Louis

Thu, February 2, 2012 10:43pm EDT by 9 Comments
Lauren Gray American Idol
Loading video...

The final season 11 auditions brought out amazing talent and the judges were blown away by Lauren Gray, were YOU?

The judges thought Lauren Gray had one of the best female voices they’d heard so far in American Idol season 11 and definitely in St. Louis, which was the last town of auditions before Hollywood week.

Lauren, 22, sings with her dad in a band and helps out with the family wedding planning business in Arkansas. Although we thought she had a cute story and a pretty good voice, her rendition of Adele‘s “One and Only” was a little screechy for us.

Do YOU think Lauren will make it past Hollywood week?

More ‘American Idol’ News

1. Ryan Seacrest Being Replaced By Neil Patrick Harris On ‘American Idol’?
  2. Will Ryan Seacrest Be Fired From ‘American Idol?’
  3. Scotty McCreery Is Youngest Guy To Ever Debut At The Top Of The All-Genre Charts With His First Album!

the best seo companies

Posted at 6:40 AM on June 4, 2012

Simply want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness for your submit is simply spectacular and that i can think you’re knowledgeable on this subject. Well together with your permission let me to clutch your feed to keep up to date with impending post. Thanks one million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

ownbusinesssite,Hosting,free hosting,cheap web hosting,web hosting

Posted at 12:37 AM on April 5, 2012

I just could not leave your web site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the usual information an individual provide in your visitors? Is gonna be back steadily to investigate cross-check new posts

fred

Posted at 1:51 AM on February 28, 2012

idol f*$ked up lauren is great.

Danbn32

Posted at 2:43 AM on February 24, 2012

Amazing voice. J-lo was kind of a snob to her

Barb

Posted at 12:10 AM on February 23, 2012

I hope she tries out next year. Her voice is uniquely beautiful and she is so down to earth and sweet. Go for it Lauren!!! You have people all over the county rooting for you!

Zuzka

Posted at 6:25 PM on February 17, 2012

Lauren is very good and she has the so caleld WOW factor. I’m not sure about the song she is singing tonight as being her best choice, though.

Denise Morales

Posted at 7:05 PM on February 4, 2012

Oh my goodness!! Lauren Gray is phenomenal!! Her rendition of Adele’s One & Only was simply amazing!! I absolutely love her voice!! I keep playing her rehearsal over and over and over again!! I truly hope she makes it cause I’ll definitely vote for her!! Good luck Lauren!! Ur gonna go far!!
A hui hou, Malama Pono!!
Denise Morales
Makawao, Maui, Hawai’i

Emily Bagwell

Posted at 11:59 PM on February 2, 2012

Yes, I think she should and will definitely do well in Hollywood. I’m from her home town,and hearing her sing on a regular basis, know that she has what it takes. This was not her strongest performance, but if given the chance will make America love her like we do!

Kim

Posted at 11:59 PM on February 2, 2012

I hope so! Homegrown talent from my area with an awesome voice and amazing talent!!