Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith Split Up Their Kids — Is Divorce Near?

Wed, February 1, 2012 9:42am EDT by 142 Comments
Will Smith & Jada Pinkett

Will is living with Jaden, 13, in Philadelphia, 3,000 miles away from Jada and Willow, 11, who are still in LA.

Will Smith and his wife Jada Pinkett Smith seem even closer to getting divorce than ever before. They have split up their kids and are living on opposite sides of the country. The kids are devastated, family members and sources reveal to Star magazine.

Will and their son Jaden, 13, are in Philadelphia where they will be filming After Earth – while Jada and Willow, 11, are living in LA before Willow starts touring in May. “The kids are really suffering,” a source says.

“It’s always a shame when divorce splits up families,” Estelle Pinkett, Jada’s great-aunt, agrees.

The family has been torn apart for a while now. “They haven’t spent any time as a whole family in months,” explains the source. “And it’s not going to happen anytime soon — if ever again.”

Willow and Jaden are aware of what’s going on with their parents. “The kids hear everything that Will and Jada say about each other,” an insider shares. “They’ve shed tears over it. It’s a hard time for them.”

“I’m sure [their parents] take it into consideration, the psychological impact on the kids and what they could do to make it minimal,” Jada’s former stepdad Warren Brown tells Star. “[But] it would surprise me if they stayed together.”

More Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith News:

1. Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith: Getting Cozy After Split Rumors
  2. Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith Living Separately — New Report
  3. Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith Divorce Going Ahead? Jada Meets With Top Lawyer

Shut your mouth

Posted at 1:35 PM on June 19, 2013

Poor Willow…..jada is a full blown meth head…look at her face in the above pic…sunken in from meth………please get help Jada!

MASHWEL

Posted at 1:38 PM on May 20, 2013

i thnk if you guys dnt love each othr anymre u should now do it 4 ur kids, i mean stay mrrd jst 2 kee ur kids in good health, u r ovr 40 4 hvn sake u r nt gna go bck 2 20 wer u do one night stand, now u should b focsn on ur kids ftre n been grnd prnts by myb nxt 8 yrs,

mary downs

Posted at 5:43 PM on May 19, 2013

after 14 year of marry. you are heart kids. there still love in family allways. it take time for family too come around. what you wont it might not make you happy.

Willow Smith

Posted at 1:03 PM on July 2, 2012

look at Jada’s cheeks!…Jada’s cheeks are sunken in…..Too many years of giving head to all of those Hollywood producer’s have finally caught up wit this ho…..she be havin permanent blowers cramp!

Kay

Posted at 7:21 PM on October 17, 2012

Wow you don’t know these people. Don’t judge her. You must give fire head sence you know so much about it. Get a life…

Lucifer

Posted at 12:44 PM on July 2, 2012

Yo—yo—yo!….What’s up wit Jada’s face?…..This ho looks like a character from “Dr. Seuss”…Horton hear’s a who” or “The grinch dat Stole Christmas”….Jada look like she be from Whoville..Beyotche had too much plastic work done….Fake plastic azz ho!

Mychaeltodd

Posted at 8:15 PM on June 29, 2012

Ya need to hush it up, don’t nobody on here know whats going down in their bedroom, now SHUT IT!….LMAO

Deabre

Posted at 12:38 AM on June 29, 2012

Well I know I’m late on this but my information will help you guys y’all are my most favorite fans and I would hate seeing y’all split up yall wonderful family and jaden I’m saying this cause I love you so much and I believe in love in first site I’m a nice girl I’m 13 born 1998 sept 10th I live in ft.worth Tx and this is my cell phone # 817 820 9381 or 68682 201 8268 I really hope you call me we maybe can go out and one more thing my Facebook name is debre Gipson loving you

The Fresh Prinze

Posted at 1:02 PM on June 25, 2012

Will should kick ugly azz Jada to the curb…..this beyotche got weird looking from too many plastic procedures…..he need to trade her old tired azz in and get a new young fresh thang!……Will trade up!

Hilary Banks

Posted at 12:53 PM on June 25, 2012

Will Smith has been known to go for dick once in a while…..Jada knows this……Will like his bread buttered on both sides, if you know what I mean……Jada cannot compete with dick, no woman can

Find all the affiliate makerting software great prices

Posted at 12:53 AM on June 8, 2012

Hey very nice blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also?I am glad to search out numerous useful information here in the submit, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

ashley

Posted at 12:29 AM on May 27, 2012

omg jaden ur so sexi

alayna

Posted at 9:10 PM on May 17, 2012

The true victims in this situation is Jaden and Willow, I feel bad that they were taken away from one another, I hope that both parents can find a better solution to benefit the children because this isn’t right at all.

Nick

Posted at 7:59 PM on May 17, 2012

Will has ADHD…this new guy comes along and Will becomes hyperfocused on their budding friendship, Jada becomes upset feels neglected and Will receives negative reinforcement and upset feeling from Jada, However Duane is all smiles, because he’s hanging around a big movie star.Naturally will can’t filter this properly gets caught up in the moment and goes with the flow, not gay, just into some new type of stimulus..ADHD plain and simple.

Arian_shelly

Posted at 6:07 PM on May 15, 2012

man these people should not get a divorce cause they have kidsssss all ready.. and it’s sad how they will leave their kids.. It may be good for Will and Jada but it’s not good for Willo and Jaden.. i just don’t want them to be hurt you know.. it’s hard seeing them doing stuffs that adults do..

Soon to be a rapper

Posted at 1:58 PM on April 27, 2012

Ok, wow this is just getting worse I have a major crush on jaden and willow smith is such and awesome singer and will smith is like my most favorite actor, but jada I don’t really much about her but she has a nice voice:) but this family has so much to offer to the world y’all can’t split up I don’t even get how it got that far if will an jada really cared they would just make up and not let there poor kids suffer.

ERYCA

Posted at 9:55 PM on April 16, 2012

WILL Y R GOING TO DIVORCE IM UR FAV FAN OF PRINCE BALLAR BUT ANY WAY IF U LOVED HER U WANT DIVOEC HER

Rhonda

Posted at 10:55 PM on April 23, 2012

Tried of hearing about will and jada!!! STOP dragging with it. Hurrrry up! and get a Divorce Please

szuyeh

Posted at 12:25 PM on April 15, 2012

Please..so what if they are divorcing as unbelievable as it is…but if so they are human and everyone(even will and jada) go through things. So dont make a big issue of their relationship..im sure they will both take care of their parental responsibilities and remain friends, but like i said i dont believe it one bit…because they are not all over the news and they keep their biz to themselves eventually someone would shine a light on them…will and jada, keep going do what u do and for this family WE LOVE ALL OF U

Ronnie

Posted at 4:01 PM on April 13, 2012

Ok they got a split because Jada was supposedly caught cheatingg with Jlo’s Man I figured it was goin to happen since her little scene in Hawethorn was real intense, it’s still unbelievable that it all went down and seperating the kids… that’s Tragedy I’m pissed it all went down you Will and Jada should’nt seperate the kids like that they should be able to see eachother sooner or later they will let them see eachother or jaden and willow will demand it

imogen egan

Posted at 3:31 PM on April 13, 2012

I can’t believe that Will and Jada are getting divorced!
I feel sorry for Willow and Jaden Smith!

Da'Vida

Posted at 8:54 PM on April 12, 2012

Why did Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith separate

Joyce carr

Posted at 11:10 PM on April 8, 2012

Will you and Jaida were one of my best couples I hope you guys the best I know things happen and I wish this was not true love you both

FRANCY

Posted at 1:24 PM on April 7, 2012

Dear Will and Jada Smith, I love you both and I am proud of both of you. I hope that you continue to work out your marriage. No one knows what happens behind closed doors but God knows your strengths and weakness. He sees you, where you are right now and he loves you both. I dont know what your personal walk with God is but he must be first for anyone to have true success. Surrender your selves and the marriage to Jesus he can save and heal you. If there is a need to repent of things that were done in the past then do so, give Jesus a real try. Whatever the efforts both of you have made dont give up.Those who give there lives to Christ will never be diappointed. Being a Hollywood power couple must be difficult. I pray that the blood of Jesus covers you and your children and give you peace to

NGOZI

Posted at 11:58 AM on May 23, 2012

AMEN, PLEASE TAKE HEED TO THIS BLOG. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THIS FAMILY.