'Teen Mom' Catelynn Lowell & Tyler Baltierra's Battle Over Wedding Details

Wed, February 1, 2012 6:29pm EDT by 14 Comments
Teen Mom Wedding

The reality show lovebirds are battling over their big day — Tyler’s becoming a groomzilla!

Teen Mom stars Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra finally set a date for their wedding, but now the sweethearts can’t agree on plans, according to US Weekly! “Tyler wants something huge and extravagent,” says the 19-year-old. “And I’m like, ‘Dude, we don’t have the money for that! But he just has all these grand ideas.”

Tyler, 19, wanted a cliffside California ceremony. “Then he wanted to get married in some huge mansion,” reveals Catelynn.

But the bride-to-be has simpler tastes. “I’m traditional,” explains Catelynn. “I want it to be in a chapel and have my reception in the same area so all our friends and family can come.”

She says she’s not picky about the small details. “I’m more practical,” she says. “I suggested using fake flowers to save money, and he was like ‘You don’t want real ones?'”

These squabbles won’t keep them from the alter. They’ve made it through jealousy issues and putting their daughter Carly, now 2, up for adoption. “He was afraid of marriage,” explains Catelynn. “He just wanted to make sure he was ready. But I said, ‘I know I’m going to be with you forever anyway, so what are we waiting for?'”

-Anna Moeslein

More ‘Teen Mom’ drama:

1. ‘Teen Mom 2′ Recap: Jenelle Evans Freaks Out Because She Can’t Smoke Pot For A Year
  2. Leah Messer: Ali & Aleeah Miss Jeremy Calvert When He Is Away
  3. Leah Messer & Jenelle Evans May Give Their Kids Lung Cancer

sandra

Posted at 11:32 PM on June 12, 2012

Everytime I see them it bothers me they ecided to give carly away because it would ahe would get in their way … like finishing school.and hanging out with friends and how can catelyn call herself a mom???? She is not a mom she is just soneone who gave birth to a baby and gave her away …. I being a young single mom am able to give my son a good happy life and I’m able to work and still go to school … and them being a couple weren’t … they were already on this show and they stillbdecided for adoption I’m pretty sure their not doing the show for free …. it just really bothers me a lot I would never b able to give my baby up I would rather put my self thru struggless and stress to give him everything than take the easy way out and have other people raise my son.

Debbie

Posted at 11:40 PM on June 17, 2012

this is for you Sandra you are a B**** i think that you have no wright to judge them because they gave there child up for an adoption they made the wright decision by making the choice that they felt that they had to make. you have no wright to judge them.. maybe your just jealous because they made the wright decision you know its not that easy. have you ever thought that they wanted to better them self’s in life before they try and raise a child. and for you to call her a whore that would be you thank you

betsy

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 30, 2012

Giving your child up for adoption is never the easy way out. If nothing, seeing the trials that Tyler and Caitlyn go thru everyday should teach you that. They did not give Carly up so they could hang out with friends and party. They gave her up because they did not feel they had the skills or the family help to raise her. They wanted something better for her than what they had. They both come from very dysfunctional homes. If you cant give the best to your child then you need to make the right decision even if it is difficult. They wanted her to have a better life than they have had.

layla

Posted at 1:12 PM on March 23, 2012

How the heck is this girl a f*****g whore. No one actually knows her i have so much respect for her she done what she though was right for her kid i would do the same i had my boy at 15 and had a stable family behind me which helped me so much without them i would have been stuck. So leave the poor girl alone shes a diamond for what she done she made the right choice. And another couple happy

savannah

Posted at 11:38 PM on March 5, 2012

You guys need to stop calling her names. I love you Tyler and Catelynn.

sasha

Posted at 4:11 AM on February 29, 2012

Leave them alone, they’re in love.
Life is too short so grab happiness where you can.

savannah

Posted at 11:27 PM on March 5, 2012

It is not wrong to be in love. To be in love iove is only a one in a life time chance.

lybby

Posted at 10:48 PM on February 28, 2012

I have not seen any whoreness

savannah

Posted at 11:32 PM on March 5, 2012

I have not seen any whors either.

Rusty Shackelford

Posted at 4:46 PM on February 15, 2012

Doesn’t he realize he’s marrying a WHORE?
I hope he likes herpes.

katie

Posted at 2:02 AM on February 27, 2012

She not a whore shut up

savannah

Posted at 11:23 PM on March 5, 2012

No she is not a whore.

savannah

Posted at 11:34 PM on March 5, 2012

Catelyinn is not a hoe.

chyanne

Posted at 2:23 PM on March 26, 2012

Grow up she been with same guy for how long now your just jealous of their love n commitment to each other a sad individuual like yourself will never understand love n commitment tho