Leslie Carter Dies — Drugs To Blame?

Wed, February 1, 2012 6:39pm EDT by 11 Comments
Leslie Carter Dies

The ‘House Of Carters’ star allegedly overdosed due to her addiction — how tragic.

Leslie Carter‘s death shocked fans of the talented family, and now new reports are surfacing that her troubles with prescription drugs could be to blame.

Leslie, who was 25, had allegedly moved to upstate New York with family in order to beat her addiction, TMZ reports.

Family members say Leslie seemed to be doing better in recent weeks, but when they left her alone for an hour to run some errands on Jan. 31, they found her unconscious upon returning home.

Are YOU shocked to hear that Leslie may have been involved with drugs, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

Loading video...

bmw servcie and repair manual

Posted at 12:37 AM on April 27, 2012

My brother recommended I may like this web site. He used to be totally right. This put up truly made my day. You cann’t consider just how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

andrew

Posted at 3:21 PM on February 18, 2012

Are those people dumb or something? Xanax is incredibly addictive and very possible to OD. I mean im no doctor but have had several people I know OD from xanax.

Alex

Posted at 7:54 AM on February 3, 2012

She was found near the most odd combo of drugs. Olanzapine ( zyprexa), cyclobebzaprine ( flexeril), and alprazolam (Xanax). Only one of those is subject to the Controlled Substances Act and considered addictive. That’s Xanax, and it’s only a schedule IV making it moderately addictive and nearly impossible to OD on. I wonder what the real story is.

umustnotdodrugs

Posted at 6:49 AM on February 7, 2012

you must not get out in the sun much..xanax not addictive and ALMOST impossible to OD on? youre retarded

M

Posted at 12:55 PM on February 2, 2012

Im so sorry to hear that once again, prescription drugs have to kill a celeb. Unfortunately, this is what happens. She must have overdosed, she must have taken something that she shouldn’t have… who knows… My condolences go out to her family. May she rest in peace… So sad

kait

Posted at 11:30 PM on February 1, 2012

What prescription drug was she addicted to?

Summer Calhoun

Posted at 10:22 PM on February 1, 2012

I am not shocked to hear that drugs may have had a role in her death but i think she needed more help beating her addiction then what she was getting. The carter family means everything to me because i understand what they dealt with when they were growing up so i realize why they would turn to drugs or alcohol.

gbtw

Posted at 9:42 AM on February 2, 2012

i agree. that’s why professionals operate at controlled clinics. but, you can’t force someone to go to rehab- and if a new baby’s needs can’t straighten you out, you’re pretty far gone.

nina

Posted at 7:45 PM on February 1, 2012

with her youth, it would imply either she had some unknown condition she didn’t know about, or else a possible mixing of meds could be to blame.

Leks

Posted at 7:29 PM on February 1, 2012

Not sure if we can truly speculate but, no, I’m not really shocked at all. It seems that prescription drugs have outdone the “mainstream” drugs today.

Macie

Posted at 7:19 PM on February 1, 2012

I wish I was surprised. I suspected this all along. So sad.