Jenelle Evans' Violent Bullying Against Her Ex-Roommate Revealed

Wed, February 1, 2012 3:25pm EDT by 8 Comments
Jenelle Evans Jail

jessi311

Posted at 5:53 PM on February 2, 2012

God this girl Jennelle is SUCH a trash bag. I almost feel sorry for her. LMAO. She will never be anything more than than a “reality trash tv whore.”

Chelse

Posted at 11:56 PM on February 1, 2012

I don’t believe a word Amber says. She posted and talked just as much sh*t as Jenelle did. And Jenelle is not responsible for what other people post, there is no possible way she can read and delete every hurtful comment on her fanpage, if she could, there wouldn’t be people sh*t talking her on there.

Amber is just like the Megan girl attacking Chelsea, they want their piece of the Teen Mom pie. I’m by no means saying Jenelle is an angel, but I don’t buy that Jenelle is the only bully in this situation. Those two feed of each other- they just need to stay away from each other and move on with their lives.

Really??

Posted at 6:57 AM on February 10, 2012

Jenelle never should have made any remarks about Amber to thousands of people! Amber did not deserve the backlash that had occured due to Jenelle’s immaturity. Jail is the ONLY thing that MIGHT straighten her out. Jenelle has bullied Hannah Inman as well…damn are you new to what is going on??????

Erin

Posted at 8:07 PM on February 1, 2012

She seriousely needs a psych eval and medication, this is just like a girl I new with bipolar and borderline personality disorder

JJ

Posted at 8:06 PM on February 1, 2012

What I want to know is….why did Amber from the other season get so much different treatment than this piece of white trash?

mel

Posted at 6:48 PM on February 1, 2012

Good thing she’s pressing charges. Jenelle always gets off the hook too easily.

Skxlar

Posted at 5:33 PM on February 1, 2012

Amber is so full of crap. She likes the fact she is now famous and trying to get all she can out of the situation. I hope she does though I’m not a fan of jenelle but I don’t think she should go to jail over ambers bs

disco

Posted at 5:05 PM on February 1, 2012

Gee….I wonder why? Could it be that she had a bad parenting example?