Demi’s desperate attempt to stay young, especially after being dumped by Ashton, has led her to crash parties filled by younger stars, and get wildly out of control, according to multiple sources.
After her split from Ashton Kutcher, an increasingly unmoored Demi Moore clung to oldest daughter, Rumer Willis, 23, using her as a “clubgoing wingwoman” and way to gain entry into hot young Hollywood parties, reports Us Weekly.
“Demi has literally inserted herself into Rumer’s group of friends,” one source tells the magazine. “It’s so weird.”
How weird? Here’s a quick rundown of her cougar-ish and wild-child antics:
- Seemingly out of her mind and grossly emaciated, she recently stalked and flirted with Zac Efron at a party in Venice, Calif. (Never mind that Zac is rumored to be dating Rumer!)
- On Jan. 11, she got smashed and began dancing on tables at a hot L.A. comedy club Beacher’s Madhouse.
- A few days later, she downed 10 cans of Red Bull at a charity event.
- She pleaded for middle-child Scout, 20, to bring her friends over so they could have “fun” together.
For Demi and her daughters’ sake, we hope she gets the help she clearly needs.
- Eudie Pak
More News on Demi:
- Demi Moore’s OD: ‘Everyone Thought She Was Going To Die,’ Says Source
- Demi Moore Hits On Zac Efron & He Thinks She’s A ‘Creepy Cougar’
- Demi Moore Skips Rehab: ‘Throws Herself Into Kabbalah’
- Demi Moore Refusing To Go To Rehab Says Insider Source
- Demi Moore’s 911 Call: Whip-It References Edited Out