'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard Would Date Player Bentley Williams

Wed, February 1, 2012 4:11pm EDT by 17 Comments
Emily Maynard

su

Posted at 12:47 AM on June 5, 2012

attention people!!! she is sooo air headed

GTA V Beta

Posted at 12:37 AM on May 30, 2012

Hello there, You have performed a great job. I’ll certainly digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

Elize Bosua

Posted at 11:52 PM on May 25, 2012

Brad will find love I think he must visit South Africa again,maybe open a bar here,the SA girls would appreciate him
. Emily has a sad history,not to be blamed for nothing that went wrong, she is a super mom and also deserves happiness with Mr Right, maybe not a lasting relationship from Bachelorette but maybe later

carol

Posted at 10:38 AM on May 21, 2012

i think she a total fake just looking for some attention a gold digger

cerrajeria madrid

Posted at 12:19 AM on May 16, 2012

We’re a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with helpful information to work on. You’ve performed a formidable process and our whole group shall be grateful to you.

Mildred

Posted at 9:49 AM on April 27, 2012

I think she not ready for a serious relationship for her and for her daughter.

Victor

Posted at 4:07 PM on March 16, 2012

Don’t know why, but the photos aren’t swihong up on my computer today. I’ve been having problems with the computer for the last couple of months, and obviously your other readers who posted comments can see the pix, so I guess the problem’s from my end. Aaargh.Sphinx Ink’s last blog post..

knowing

Posted at 4:56 PM on February 9, 2012

Emily must be bored in Charlotte to do this show. Money and fame is not everything. They will probably film in southpark area.

I think she wants to get into acting or on tv, and this show is a roadmap. Will she fall for anyone, probably not something that will last. Good PR to build a resume.

Roberta

Posted at 11:33 AM on February 7, 2012

That is the worst mistake to hae Emily as the new Bachelorette. She is fake and not in it for all the right reasons!

Cortney

Posted at 1:37 AM on February 5, 2012

Someday I would like to see a Service Member get a chance to have the opportunity to be either the Bachelor or Bacheloretté. Why is it that people that have already had that chance are the ones chosen for the future seasons?

Trace

Posted at 12:26 PM on February 8, 2012

I agree! Why don’t these shows get just your average guy/girl looking for love that are in it for LOVE not fame! They had a show called More to Love which was on the basis of the bachelor, but it was a heavy set guy and there was heavy set contestants, but ALL those people were so sincere and so nice, I loved watching it so much more! Also, I felt sorry for Emily earlier, but, when she said she was going to do the bachelorette again, I lost all respect for her, she has a child that should be her top priority and as attractive as she is and the connections she has she would have no problem finding love on her own, not going on a show again! And, I just hate when shows bring back the same people, get some new people and give your everyday guy or gal a chance!

Marie

Posted at 5:49 AM on February 11, 2012

Andy Baldwin who was Season 10’s Bachelor is in the Navy with the rank of Lieutenent Commander. His season ran under the Tagline An Officer and a Gentleman.

Marilyn

Posted at 10:25 PM on February 2, 2012

Must have deleted my comment. I was trying to say that Emily should play Bentley like Bentley played Ashley.

Marilyn

Posted at 10:22 PM on February 2, 2012

Well, he never did say a bad word about Emily but it still doesn’t make him a good person. Like I said before Bentley and Courtney Robertson, two conceited people (perceived by us) who probably don’t have a ounce of self confidence. Two wrongs don’t make a right but it would sure feel good.

disgusted bachelorette fan

Posted at 4:39 PM on February 1, 2012

I was Soooooo excited to hear that Emily is going to be the bachelorette. Now… Not so much. To actually consider dating Bentley. Girl you have issues. I hope he goes on the show and you pick him and end up together . That’s teaching your daughter a lot about a “healthy” relationship. I was once a huge Emily fan… Not any more. Lost all respect. SEE YA!!

Siriah

Posted at 6:08 PM on February 3, 2012

Agree!!! Used to love her, but she’s acting like shes doing it for the wrong reasons now.

Ines

Posted at 8:00 PM on February 4, 2012

She pulled the wool over our eyes. Thinking about it now all Emily EVER wanted to be was go on The Bachelor with her sob story and be the next Bachelorette. Brad chosing her rail roaded her plans and she begins to sabotage their relationship. Poor Brad! This revelation has got to suck for him. Emily deserves someone like Bentley. They are both players.