'Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky Wants Roberto Martinez Back?

Wed, February 1, 2012 4:56pm EDT by 27 Comments
Ali Fedotowsky & Roberto Martinez

moficast

Posted at 8:21 PM on June 13, 2012

hello!,I like your writing so much! proportion we keep in touch extra approximately your post on AOL? I need an expert in this space to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking ahead to see you.

istanbul bez çanta

Posted at 11:36 PM on June 6, 2012

My brother recommended I may like this blog. He used to be totally right. This post truly made my day. You cann’t believe just how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

turistas

Posted at 2:28 AM on June 6, 2012

I have been browsing on-line more than 3 hours nowadays, yet I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is lovely price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

DC VA Emergency Board up

Posted at 3:09 PM on June 5, 2012

of course like your web-site however you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to inform the truth on the other hand I will surely come again again.

hediye

Posted at 2:04 PM on June 5, 2012

Wonderful points altogether, you just gained a new reader. What may you recommend about your put up that you just made some days ago? Any sure?

afrodisiacos naturales

Posted at 3:24 AM on June 1, 2012

We’re a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable information to paintings on. You’ve performed a formidable job and our whole neighborhood will probably be thankful to you.

comic-books

Posted at 7:44 AM on May 30, 2012

Magnificent put up, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite experts of this sector do not realize this. You must continue your writing. I am confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & help different customers like its aided me. Good job.

free 3d movie

Posted at 9:26 PM on May 29, 2012

Unquestionably consider that which you said. Your favourite justification seemed to be on the net the simplest factor to take into account of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst people think about issues that they just do not realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as smartly as defined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other people can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you

HTML to Wordpress

Posted at 6:24 AM on May 29, 2012

I’ve been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i’m glad to exhibit that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most surely will make sure to do not overlook this site and give it a look regularly.

betakeyheaven

Posted at 6:24 AM on May 16, 2012

I like the valuable information you supply in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and test once more right here regularly. I’m slightly sure I will be told plenty of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the next!

Bubbly

Posted at 10:58 PM on May 5, 2012

It’s so sad that some people go on this show to become famous and just use the show. Why not stay out of the limelight after the show and concentrate on making your relationship work. Why announce it to the whole world how you feel about your beau?
Bachelors and Bachelorettes please get real….

Mildred

Posted at 9:59 AM on April 27, 2012

Ali and Roberto are just a great couple ,there are so good together ,I wish them the best on their marriage.

SUZANA

Posted at 9:06 PM on April 22, 2012

I have been watching the bachelorette.its amazing.I think If Alli really love Roberto.she must fight to get him back.

Siufaga Ati

Posted at 8:10 PM on April 13, 2012

I’ve watched this seasons bachelor its one of the coolest one so far I do believe that Ali sould go fight for her man back he’s very honest and has a pure heart if you replay the bachelor and watch him real close your see what kind of guy he is xo I hope Ali wins him back cause she’s the one for him wish you goodluck xo

helen

Posted at 3:13 AM on April 9, 2012

the two are meant for each other, love life is full of ups and downs but one is always lucky when miskakes can be corrected by what one feels strongly about

jj

Posted at 8:32 AM on April 7, 2012

Roberto seemed genuine.Ali seemed more interested in furthering her tv appearances. Think he deserves better.

Lauretta

Posted at 1:13 AM on February 21, 2012

I was disappointed by the break up. If they have learnt anything from it, then let them have another chance.

Maggie

Posted at 3:41 AM on February 10, 2012

Ali, are you done with your friends – hanging out all the time and ready for marriage – u have not said so – all your twits are about ‘Bachelors/bachelorette – please dont mess up with Roberto if you are not serious with your life – u left him and went away had a good time in the name of ‘healing’ now yr friends have left u gone back to work and you are telling us about coming back to Roberto. Roberto has not changed he is still ‘traditional’

Anon

Posted at 1:10 AM on February 10, 2012

Get back together? After she decides to “end it” and then whore around in Cabo with some Pavelka look alike? The only reason for this article is so she can string along people who really like Roberto and think there’s some chance for reconciliation. That will only happen if she thinks it’s beneficial for her career. Other than that, this woman has ice in her veins. I hope Roberto isn’t holding the torch for her because he’ll just get burned.

Kalinda

Posted at 1:15 AM on April 14, 2012

I agree. She’s a whore and Roberto deserves a lady who will treat him right, be true to him and love him forever not just for the sake of trying to seek fame. She’s a fame whore and famous for what? Get real, Ali, you’re just the girl next door, accept it and get on with life as the average girl you are and leave Roberto alone!

Anonymous

Posted at 9:40 PM on February 8, 2012

It’s been reported in People that these two were always fighting, and that they brought out the worst in each other. Roberto was always the player chasing after any skirt.

sandra

Posted at 2:21 PM on February 8, 2012

After holding hands, kissing Charlie and having her fun with that man, why would Roberto want her back. She messed up and she let someone wonderful and a good man get away. For what? for fame? Sorry Ali that fame is not going to last. You are going to regret you let him go. Roberto deserves better. His such a wonderful person inside and out. Not a phony like you. I really hope he meets a wonderful woman that will appreciate him and love him forever!

Rossetta

Posted at 4:59 PM on February 6, 2012

No pls no reconciliation! Roberto deserves so much better. All she ever did was used him. She kept postponing the wedding to milk more publicity coz she thought if she gets married she’ll be forgotten. Pls let her move on and date some actor or something…..

Rendy

Posted at 4:31 PM on February 3, 2012

She blew, and now she wants him back! Why, because Emily got the Bachelorette gig instead of her?! Run Roberto. She does not deserve you anymore. Hollywood?! I thought she wanted more than that. Phony girl!!

Angie

Posted at 2:31 PM on February 2, 2012

I think they should get back together. They were so cute together and u could see the happiness they both had with each other. I was shocked when I found out they broke up. Hope they can work things out and be together again :)
Angie

Janet

Posted at 3:00 PM on February 2, 2012

Ali’s a phony she used a wonderful caring man that really loved her when all she ever wanted was Hollywood and now she’s living there.

Janet

Posted at 1:24 PM on February 2, 2012

I don’t want Ali anywhere near Roberto he’s too good for her!!!!