Octomom Nadya Suleman: My Octuplets Are 'Pieces of Poop'

Tue, January 31, 2012 11:15am EST by 15 Comments
Octomom Kids Poop

Octomom Nadya expressed her true feelings about raising eight toddlers on Jan. 26 — she called them ‘poop!’ Can you believe she said this about her precious 3-year-olds?

The mother of 14 young kids, Nadya Suleman, 36, made shocking comments on her internet television channel about her 3-year-old octuplets Noah, Maliyah, Isaiah, Nariyah, Jonah, Josiah, Jeremiah and Makai.  “It’s a piece of poop… eight pieces of poop, all day long,” she says! She later justifies her shocking statement by saying that “the rewards outweigh anything negative” even though life isn’t easy at all!

Nadya says she never wanted 8 babies, according to the Daily MailShould she have stopped after her first 6 children? She added that she had no idea there were going to be so many. But Nadya being a pro-lifer refused to abort any of the babies when she was given the chance to terminate one or two.

She had all 14 children via in vitro fertilization. Life is tough and nowhere near a “piece of cake,” but they are “little miracles.”

What do you think about the Octomom? Is she totally out of line to call them “poop?”

–Giovanna Pagliarulo

More Octomom stories:

1. Happy Birthday, Suleman Octuplets! Today, Jan. 26, You’re All 3 Years Old
  2. ‘Octomom’ Is So Broke That Dr. Drew Does Intervention! Watch Video!
  3. 10 Most Hated People In America, New Poll Reveals! Casey Anthony, Spencer Pratt & More!

vaporizer

Posted at 5:29 AM on May 10, 2012

That is very fascinating, You’re an excessively skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and stay up for in search of more of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

hot box vaporizer

Posted at 4:07 AM on May 9, 2012

Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my blog thus i got here to go back the choose?.I am attempting to in finding issues to improve my site!I guess its adequate to use some of your ideas!!

have an affair

Posted at 10:06 AM on May 8, 2012

You understand therefore significantly in the case of this subject, made me in my view consider it from a lot of various angles. Its like men and women aren’t involved except it’s something to do with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs great. Always care for it up!

best acne system

Posted at 7:18 AM on May 5, 2012

Thank you for any other fantastic article. Where else may anybody get that type of info in such an ideal approach of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the search for such information.

TV Wall Stands

Posted at 4:07 PM on April 26, 2012

Wow, incredible blog format! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you make running a blog look easy. The entire glance of your web site is wonderful, as well as the content material!

1 sac = 1 chat = 1 mois, la litiere tres economique

Posted at 12:27 AM on April 26, 2012

I’ve been surfing online more than three hours as of late, but I never found any fascinating article like yours. It’s beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the net can be much more useful than ever before.

Tami

Posted at 8:09 PM on April 25, 2012

She is CRAZY! Who on Gods green earth thinks this woman is sane? Her kids should be removed from her care, the sad thing about that is that they will probably be seperated. But she shouldn’t be allowed to care for a pet little lone children!

Sasha

Posted at 5:13 PM on April 9, 2012

I wish she lived near me. I would gladly help her with the children. As much as anyone wants to put her down, the children are here and they need cared for. I can’t even imagine how overwhelmed she must be. Hopefully she will consider getting them into head start or day care so she can breath every once in awhile. My prayers go out to her and those children.

Mike

Posted at 4:25 PM on March 30, 2012

Give the woman a break. Shes doin what shes gotta do to provide for her little army. Though we all may not agree with the things she does, the bottom line is we dont live in her shoes!! Thats alot of mouths to feed !! Oh and by the way, those pics look pretty damn good for a woman whose had 97 kids……… LOL

Holly Sloan

Posted at 6:28 PM on March 23, 2012

I was a daycare teacher of 2 year olds for a year. I changed diapers and potty trained all day. I was exhausted everyday but I got to go home each night. I’m not a mom but I understand what she meant by her comment! I quit that job after a year but she never gets a day off.
Note that she acknowledges her choices as not being the best and her rationale for her choices being irreversible. We hear news stories daily about parents of ONE child abusing or killing them. This woman has 14 (I think) and she seems like a great mom especially considering her circumstances. Be nice.

david

Posted at 7:36 PM on March 13, 2012

It’s great to hear the kids are doing so well, since that’s really all that matters. I’m not a psychologist, but have worked a great deal with special needs children and parents. I’ve seen a whole lot of good and bad out there, and let me tell you something: these kids are in good hands. This Mom doesn’t deserve her rap … !

gwyn

Posted at 12:21 PM on February 2, 2012

If they’re poop then you’re the @**hole they fell out of. Get a job and be a real mother!

mamaj11

Posted at 11:44 PM on January 31, 2012

Um have you seen how much even one child poops?? I’m sure that was probably taken all out of context. As for her calling them pieces of poop, if you’re not a parent you can’t understand that sometimes your kids really act like little pieces of poop. And 8 at once??!! Dear lord. I’d be bat!@#$ crazy too! haha. How is this news/ OH wait I’m on hollywoodlife damnit why’d I click the link!??

Fullymous28

Posted at 10:04 PM on January 31, 2012

The image that continue to be publicized of this mother is so negative…. statements are twisted and taken out of context…

However, just by listening to Nadya speak in this clip it is obvious that she is a Mother first!!! I too was faced with the option to terminate a pregnancy that was not thought to be viable but I couldn’t – I told my Dr. that if my baby is to die it had to happen on its own…. that baby is now a healthy 5 yr old!

Continue to be a great mom… all the very best

Sandy

Posted at 5:51 PM on January 31, 2012

She’s a hot mess and a totally insane, really.
Anyone who would use invitro to get eight more children after already having six- with NO job and NO money NO husband and living with her parents- is NUTS. There is something wrong with her and those kids, in my opinion, are in serious danger. No one can raise kids they way they should be in that situation. SHE is a fame whore and only wants to make money and get famous, which will never happen.