Miley Cyrus Tweets Love Message To Liam Hemsworth — So Cute

Tue, January 31, 2012 10:57am EDT by 9 Comments
Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth

Miley and Liam aren’t embarrassed to show off their love on Twitter — or at lunch Aren’t they SO adorable?!

It’s so obvious Miley Cyrus, 19, is completely infatuated with Liam Hemsworth, 22, and we couldn’t be happier for her!

The pop star took it to Twitter to tweet love lyrics from the song “On the Other Side,” by Indie band, Augustana on Jan. 30. And even though they weren’t directly to Liam on Twitter — we know they’re totally about him.

“I don’t know where the winds of change will blow but when I’m with you I don’t want to know,” she tweeted on Jan. 30.

How adorable! They must be so in love right now. And just two days ago, the two were spotted smooching at lunch with a friend in LA.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are Liam and Miley the cutest couple EVER? Weigh in below!

– Nicole Karlis

More Miley:

1. Miley Cyrus Gets Called ‘Disgusting’ By Institute — Are They Being Too Harsh?
  2. Miley Cyrus’ Dogs Go Everywhere With Her
  3. Miley Cyrus Caught Eating Sexual Birthday Cake: New Photo Scandal

how to treat gout naturally

Posted at 10:20 PM on June 6, 2012

I am happy that I stumbled across this in my search for some thing

Poppy

Posted at 10:20 AM on February 12, 2012

Nope…I still believe in NILEY!!! <3

Sofia

Posted at 6:47 PM on February 3, 2012

Stupid haters everywhere! Famous are also humans.. They are toguether since 2 and a half years ago.. Get over it .

Lyn Gile

Posted at 8:05 AM on February 3, 2012

Miley described Liam Hemsworth as her first serious boyfriend… I really Loved it… jajaja forever Miam. :) ♥

Hazy

Posted at 3:48 PM on January 31, 2012

I’d be upset if they broke up cause they have amazing chemistry. And no matter what stupid thing happens he stands by her side. I loved the video where he had his arms around her protecting her. She needs that with all the haters and papps. And, they sure are pretty to look at.

Cleo

Posted at 1:00 PM on January 31, 2012

They’ll be together as long as the publicity garners interest; then the next chapter in the playbook in the publicist arsenal will be to have fights (which we will all be told about so we can show our support by buying their products), etc. etc. Ironic isn’t how open they are to being photographed and sharing their inner thoughts that a few months ago so repulsed them against the paps. Oh, wait, they both have movies coming out in the spring. Snap!

nessa

Posted at 3:26 PM on January 31, 2012

Last year, she did not have a movie out, yet they were together. Don’t be a hater!!!!

Anoymous

Posted at 6:08 PM on February 6, 2012

On Miley Cyrus and Johnzo West

Ronnie Miller. You made me a deal. I could’ve put you in the deepest, darkest hole, but I kept you out because I knew that one day would come when you were gonna pay me back – and today’s that day.

Winning is not a sometime thing; its an all the time thing. You don’t win once in a while; you don’t do things right once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit.

I love life…Yeah, I’m sad, but at the same time, I’m really happy that something could make me feel that sad. It’s like…It makes me feel alive, you know. It makes me feel human. The only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt something really good before. So I have to take the bad with the good. So I guess what I’m feeling is like a beautiful sadness

Interpreting his father’s advice for businesspeople,
the framework of the famous coach’s much repeated speech on leadership. . . . the basic “winning model” says to know yourself, build your character, earn your stripes, think big picture, and understand that leaders are made, not born.

distills the substance of the famous coach’s utterances and his living example into lessons that anyone can use to become a better leader and better person. . . . [What It Takes To Be #1] may inspire you to start a process of self-discovery that could enrich your life and make you more effective at whatever you do

ashley