Kristen Stewart Looks Gorgeous In Paris For 'Vanity Fair' Photo Shoot

Tue, January 31, 2012 9:00am EST by 12 Comments
Splashnews.com

Karen E.

Posted at 10:16 AM on February 3, 2012

Good Morning LuLu,where are you? Write soon.If in case youa interested that 12 min clip of the wedding is on the stir website.Peace and prayers to you and yours.write soon Karen E

Karen E.

Posted at 1:46 PM on February 1, 2012

Wow,ladies thank you all for the nice things you have to say about me,I had nothing to do with it ,it was all of my momma’s upbringing,she always says treat people like you like to be treated,and I still believe it to this day and I am 55 years young lol..Hey Michele long time no read..I would love to play with that dress too,would’nt it be fun..lol Thank you for all of your compliments.As always prayers,peace and love to all the families and the 4legged members,oh ladies just in case you don’t get it by the way I write I am a product of the 70’s (hippie) a good and loving hippie.lol..write soon xoxoxo Karen E

Michele

Posted at 4:55 PM on February 1, 2012

Hi Karen,
I try not to get too caught up in all the hype but sometimes need a break (I write and there are many ways to procrastinate on the Internet) so I pop in. I agree, treat others as you want to be treated. Although, I have no problem ripping into someone if they’re mean to others—some people are vicious. So you’re a 70s hippie?Early 70s or 60s? Lol. Are you into the music from the 60s or other ‘pleasures’ (wink, wink.) You sound fun. Take care, and give your puppy a hug for me.
Michele

Karen E.

Posted at 5:15 PM on January 31, 2012

WOW…What a dress, and they picked the prefect woman to wear it.Kristen is growing right in front of our eyes,but I”ll betcha she will stay true to her self by wearing her skinnys,her t’s and her sneaks,because that is who Kristen is. As for Rob he is going to be right there beside her because they are soul mates…..You can see it when they look at each other.I fell in love with twilight a couple of years after they came out.I love Stephanie’s story telling.Then I started to read up on Kristen and Rob and the whole cast.Lets just send love,peace and prayers to all of the Pattinson’s Stewart’s,and Rob and Kristen.Please stay true to each other and your real friends,because they will always be there for you,especially those 4 legged friends,by the way how’s bear? P.S Rob and Kristen make sure you take time for each other. xoxo.Hey Stella and LuLu you seem like two nice ladies.If it was all possible I would to meet you …,but I live all the way on the east coast.You two be safe and god bless…xoxo Karen E

Lulu

Posted at 9:08 PM on January 31, 2012

Hello there Karen. Once again I enjoyed reading your benevolent comments. It baffles me how vicious some people are towards Kristen and Rob, they’re just doing what they love and trying to maintain a relationship in harsh and hostile circumstances. The haters are extremely loud and ubiquitous, that’s why you’re such a nice antithesis.

Michele

Posted at 10:59 AM on February 1, 2012

Hi Karen, how are you? I agree, Kristen looks beautiful and that dress! Ooh, I’d love to wear a dress like that, just for maybe an hour or two. I tend to live in jeans but it would be fun to play. Anyway, noticed you were here, and I agree with Lulu’s kind words, you’re like sunshine on these boards that can get so vicious. Have a great day.
Michele

w.d.

Posted at 2:56 PM on January 31, 2012

I get tired of seeing her in those minis all the time, though she sure has killer legs. It’s refreshing to see her in a couture gown for a change. She’s very beautiful.

vanessa

Posted at 2:20 PM on January 31, 2012

She is beautiful but the dress is too big for her petite frame and the hat reminds the hat one of the english princesses wore at the royal wedding of which everybody made fun of.

Jenny

Posted at 12:58 PM on January 31, 2012

Absolutely gorgeous! Kristen is branching out and consistly excels at what she does. I can’t wait for what is next to come. So proud of you baby girl.

stella

Posted at 11:50 AM on January 31, 2012

She is breathtaking in this gown!!!!

kingkasyski

Posted at 10:08 AM on January 31, 2012

Simply gorgeous with a capital “G”!!

saly