Kim Kardashian Attacks Kris Humphries On Twitter: 'I Gave U Loyalty'

Tue, January 31, 2012 7:16am EDT by 49 Comments
Getty Images

linda

Posted at 6:52 PM on February 3, 2012

I only keeping watching to see what the next stupid comment you make will be! How can one person think she is all that? Would you be this rude and cruel had you not been born into wealth? Not jealous because I hope no oneever tells me I act like you! What you will do to make a buck is disgusting!

sam

Posted at 11:22 PM on February 2, 2012

Your a poor excuse for being a star just stay home and Never show your face again

Mary

Posted at 4:46 AM on February 1, 2012

I think most people tuned in because of Kris Humphries. Kim is a bore. I viewed the finale after the fact, a saw how they dubbed him. They were caught in a lie. I never watch the show before but a viewed it because of Kris due to before he meet her he had a good reputation, not her. It is not called hating on her when you throw someone under the bus to savage your not so clean reputation. He deserve justice for having his name drag through the mud. Just because we are women does not give us the right to play victim card. If anything it set us back 100 years. A successful business woman should no that. Even Kloe husband team owner said they did Kris H. wrong. Is he hating on the family even though he employs one of them. I wonder how they will view the family the next time they come to dallas. No tact. SMH

lab

Posted at 1:44 AM on February 1, 2012

NOTHING kim the klown does is harmless or innocent…she is her mother’s daughter and is a soulless schemer

Arita

Posted at 12:36 AM on February 1, 2012

Everyone on the Internet, let me just say, it’s just a waste of time listening to someone that just lost a lot of “RESPECT” from her loyal fans (some of them) and people in the Entertainment Business. Actually, Kim never had “RESPECT”, she had a big fan base but not “RESPECT!”, she’s not even worth it. Only person in that family who truly deserves it and has a great mind and also a great point of view about everything in life and that’s “Bruce Jenner.” Even though a lot of you are asking the same question, “What and How are the Kardashian FAMOUS for?” Well, their late father Robert Kardashian was a lawyer who also defended O.J. Simpson’s trial for murder. So, that’s how these people got famous and the rest is history. We all know about the sex tapes, Kim getting married not once but twice now and other sh*t as well. But still, I really think that Kim didn’t think this through and she wasn’t in her right mind. Clearly, the girl has “ISSUES!” including losing her Father which I can relate because I lost my Father 4 years ago and that sh*t really hurts, trust me. Anyway, losing someone close to you is very hard and I feel like “Kim” didn’t get the proper help that she needed even her sisters and brother as well. I totally believe that they just pushed it away and didn’t bother talking it out more and getting professional help as well. It’s like they didn’t want to get hurt over and over again. Honestly, in reality everyone gets hurt sometimes and falls off “there horse.” The only way to get back up is by getting yourself up and admitting yourself “YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!” Furthermore, “Kim, you need to get help and you need to talk it out before everything in your life falls apart.” I know I am, with my family and my close friends it helps to resolve issues and problems that I’m dealing on my own. In my point of view about the tweeting, well I think it was too much and that its not the right time to do that even when like a lot of people all over the world is “HATING ON KIM & HER FAMILY!” The “Kardashian” Show Has To GOOOOOO!!! It’s been a long time since we seen there lives and what they truly are, not very bright family to get involved with media and how they truly acted in front of the camera. I liked the show at first but now I’ve come to terms that “The Kardashian” show is a waste of time and a waste of my brain cells. I mean WTF! what are we learning from their show, nothing it’s bullsh*t and it’s f*cking pointless to watch something that isn’t really media news worthy or any importance to our lives. Right Now, we have an election coming up in a few months and there’s a lot of people in America who are going through more SH*T then the “Kardashian Family” is going through. Only family member that actually cares is “Bruce Jenner”, “Kylie Jenner”, and “Kendall Jenner.” I give “Kendall Jenner” mad respect and mad props for being not one a brainless or heartless person but two a decent humble honest caring loyal loving does good and does right things in life kind of person. I believe “KIM K” should learn a few things from her younger siblings, at least there being completely true to themselves and others on like “KIM K” or some of her relatives over here. Finally, I want to say to everyone on the Internet, I know all of you are hating and pretty much angry at “KIM K” for not being totally honest about her feelings and about “Kris H” or everything else, but “KIM K” really needs to get some “HELP” she’s going to ruin her life and she’s going to regret the things she’s doing right now or in the future or in the past. It’s Time For “The Kardashian Family” To Leave Our Lives And Concentrate On There Own Life And There Personal Issues!!! Go Away KARDASHIAN!!! We Don’t Want To See You Ever Again!! YOU HAVE TO MOVE ON OR YOU’LL REGRET EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!!! It’s Time For You, “KARDASHIAN FAMIY” To Turn The Page In Your Book And To Find Something In Life That Is Meaningful For YOU, It Doesn’t Mean You Change A Book And Read A New Chapter It Means It’s Time For You To Turn The Page And See What Lies Beyond Your Reach!!! Good Luck “Kardashian” Family And Be Safe, Be Happy And Be Healthy!!!
LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
STAR TREK! <3

Reya

Posted at 9:57 PM on January 31, 2012

I think the kardashian thing is getting way too much attention to^^^^
How did they even becom popular like seriously no one even new them until kimms big butttt

Kelsea

Posted at 7:44 PM on January 31, 2012

I think the Kardashian are getting wayyyy to much attention. FOR NOTHING. Seriously there are children dying in this world from poverty and abuse. And all We care about is what a 31 year old celeb. Is tweeting. I mean really people. Weahter you think it was a fake marriage or the realest fairy tale ever. Weather you like Kim K. Or you hate her. LET IT GO. Talking about her like she isn’t a human isn’t going to help anything and talking about her like she’s god won’t help anything. There won’t be another Kim Kardashian, But there will be one just like her.

reya from weston

Posted at 9:58 PM on January 31, 2012

I think is a good comment go KELLL

sands

Posted at 7:28 PM on January 31, 2012

Kardashians go away,far,far away. you bunch of greedy pigs ! ‘Am encouring all my friends to not watch any of your shows or buy any products. Shame on you Kim for what you did to Kris H. Karma baby ,karma is coming you ho

Journey

Posted at 6:29 PM on January 31, 2012

I no longer like this girl or her family. They disgust me. I won’t watch any of their shows or add to their “fortune”. Sick family. All of them!!!

brittany

Posted at 6:06 PM on January 31, 2012

STFU!

Kathleen08

Posted at 3:12 PM on January 31, 2012

Mommy Dearest told her what to tweet in order to get some attention…KIM, grow up! And get some counseling…Mommy Dearest needs it too!

Diana

Posted at 3:07 PM on January 31, 2012

I think you all are reaching. She didn’t even initiate those tweets.

Abby

Posted at 2:55 PM on January 31, 2012

Regardless of whether it was an intentional slam directed at kris or just for fun, the tweet is in poor taste…Kim is not unaware of public opinion regarding her divorce – she addressed it with Kelly Ripa.

What an ego. It actually sounds as if she is bragging about the money she made on her wedding – “I made u royalty and royalties”

Im sure these are royalties she’ll be trying to keep in the divorce…

laura

Posted at 2:53 PM on January 31, 2012

SHES A CRAZY NASTY HOE GET A LIFE NOBODY CARES ABOUT U NO MORE………

hkk

Posted at 8:22 PM on January 31, 2012

you clearly do oor you wouldn’t be sitting here reading thiings about Kim, now would you?

aura

Posted at 1:05 PM on January 31, 2012

Pretty illiterate. Not very educated or poetic. She should take some college courses and learn how to write. She also needs a shrink and to get some intensive therapy. She needs medication. What a mean spirited and lacks any character. She’s one dimensional. Now she wants to do bible study. Her husband would have been a good partner for bible study. Snoop was right about her.

Liz

Posted at 1:19 PM on January 31, 2012

They are song lyrics. She’s quoting the song. Not sure what has to do with her personal vocabulary.

liz

Posted at 5:15 PM on January 31, 2012

People love to kick people while there down. Snoop is a drug addict has been rapper. I am pretty sure your not educate yourself.

Steffy

Posted at 11:40 PM on January 31, 2012

It was okay when the Kardashian use their power with the media to put out fake stories to try to destroy Kris Humphries when he simply tried to save his marriage and did not believe in divorce. They also try to destroy his oppurtunities in getting pick up from a team with all the negative publicity. BTW Cnn and fox news busted them. kris did not have the money to buy off the tabliod media and bloggers, but they did. What goes around comes around. Americans root for the underdog. Not the privelge who think they are better than the rest.

Sarah

Posted at 1:16 AM on February 1, 2012

Seriously. I bet some of these people are the 4.5 MILLION that tuned into the season finale. Keep hating on her, you are just prolonging her fame.

Lori

Posted at 1:39 PM on February 2, 2012

What are you talking about Snoop is a has been rapper, where do you live at honey? He is a rapper and always will. Kim is a whore, that let some man do her in the butt on film, thats why she is famous honey? Shes a ho and that is what all men see her as. Snoop Dog said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extra Extra

Posted at 11:54 AM on January 31, 2012

If this reality star wants to be famous for putting her life on T.V. for people to comment on…Then everyone has a right to their opinions… These women wanted fans…you got them, and they don’t have to like you…they can love to hate you!!! hahaha!!! Deuces!!!

Sarah

Posted at 11:45 AM on January 31, 2012

Omg it’s just a tweet to song she likes. Her friend was the one who tweeted her. You people have no lives!

aura

Posted at 1:10 PM on January 31, 2012

Obviously you don’t have a life either or you wouldn’t have time to read the comments of strangers whose opinion you have no tolerance for.

Sarah

Posted at 1:18 PM on January 31, 2012

I read articles about her because I LIKE her. If I didnt I wouldn’t give a f***. I dont what your people’s excuse is other than clearly being unhappy in your own life to the point you have to expend all this negative energy on someone you don’t even know personally and who’s done nothing to you.

STFU!!!!!

Posted at 11:23 AM on January 31, 2012

First….None of you all know Kim or Kris or Kanye…Your just spectators. You’re so worried about what she’s doing and what he’s doing and what their doing that you dont even realize she’s getting PAID!!! Stop being haters because your life has no meaning and your not famous… Were you all in NYC with them…no you weren’t. I didnt see you on KKTNY so STFU!!! Let them live their lives while you live yours… smh

aura

Posted at 1:06 PM on January 31, 2012

Why don’t you STFU. Who died and left you dictator?

Extra Extra

Posted at 10:40 AM on January 31, 2012

This chic has been in relationships with Damon Thomas, Nick Lachey, Nick Cannon, Lil Bow Wow, Kris Humphries, Kanye West, Reggie Bush, Ray J., Gabriel Aubry (Halle Berry’s ex)….. it’s rumored she has blown them all….. She is a dirty whore famous for sucking C*ck!!!! hahahaha… AND SHE’S MADE PLENTY OF ROYALTIES FOR IT!!! She’s trash people… thats all i got to say!!! and…I believe the rumor!!!

aura

Posted at 1:14 PM on January 31, 2012

Why doesn’t Bonnie dig up the real dirt on Kim – like how many venereal diseases she’s had? That is what people really need to know. That if you live a life like Kim, you pay for it in some really gross ways below the belt. In an episode where Khloe went to the gynecologist, he told her he found something “abnormal.” Of course, the cameras stopped at that point, but anyone with an IQ above room temperature could figure out what may have been detected in the exam room below the belt on Khloe.

FAKE

Posted at 5:38 PM on January 31, 2012

Where’s the like button? lol

Co-SIGN!

hk

Posted at 8:23 PM on January 31, 2012

were you in the room when she blew them?
no. i didn’t think so

Extra Extra

Posted at 10:18 AM on January 31, 2012

For the record: Kim and Kanye, you will never be Royalty!!! You will never be Jay Z or Beyonce!!! Kanye you and Kim are desperate for attention…it doesn’t surprise me one bit that you guys think you will be the it couple…. bewre of the backlash that both of you are use too… I’m sure you tell Kim that it will be over and that people will move on…but gues whatt fool!!! Mostly everyone despises her!!! No one wants to see her or you together…both of you pathetic!!! She thinks that she walk all over a christian man, just like yu thought you could walk all over a christian girl like Taylor Swift!!! Losers!!!

hatershater001

Posted at 2:12 PM on January 31, 2012

Kanye west is the best thing to ever happen to Taylor Swifts career. That gave her the best and most overrated publicity to date. and “FOR THE RECORD” in your word…Kanye West is also a christian idiot
‘GOD SHOW ME THE WAY BECAUSE THE DEVILS TRYING TO BRING ME DOWN…JESUS WALKS WITH ME’

Let him without sin cast the first stone, since your suchhhhhhhhhhhh a christian

extra extra

Posted at 5:38 PM on January 31, 2012

dude, your gonna blow an aneurism!!! hahahahaha! get a grip….stick with facts..Taylor Swift didn’t need anyone, remember she won the award and beat out beyonce…That when Kanye went Psycho!!! Good to know Kanye is a christian, him and his ego…doesn’t he think he’s God?!!! hahahahaha!! You guys are too funny….thanks for the entertainment hatershater001!!!!

Extra Extra

Posted at 10:09 AM on January 31, 2012

I think that It is clearly about Kanye West and her! She remained loyal to him by demonstrating thru the season of KKTNY that she never slept with Kris Humphries!! That’s what all of this is about!! I believe that she secretly was seeing Kanye West behind Kris’s back in New York!!! Kim feels invincible lately because she feels that Kanye has her back.

Nannettte

Posted at 10:20 AM on January 31, 2012

How do you know that, she cheated on Kris in New York when she was first married. OMG, What a horrible person she is. Her family put on this whole soap opera for nothing. Why didnt Kanye marry her then and spare Kris Humphries the humiliation. In the song N in Paris, they do say the phrase the always say “that sh$t is Kray” and he mentions a name similiar to kris (Kris Williams). Now I get it. Maybe that is why snoop dog made the comment he did. Wow!

LL

Posted at 11:49 AM on January 31, 2012

Are you stupid? Seriously? No one knows anything. A random person you don’t even know saying something doesn’t make it fact.

I could say Kim slept with god and you people would believe it.

Ramona

Posted at 9:20 AM on January 31, 2012

How on earth does anyone know who Kim hooked up with? Kanye or otherwise. People are stating their opinions/speculations as fact.

guest

Posted at 9:14 AM on January 31, 2012

@Correct – I know that Kim and Kanye have a sexual history. My comment was her tweets last night have nothing to do with Kris Humphries. HollywoodLife.com try to make nothing in something with Kim’s tweets. I have no idea how HollywoodLife could connect a rap lyric about loyalty to Kris Humphries when Kim dropped his tail in 72 days of marriage.

guest

Posted at 8:36 AM on January 31, 2012

This site will make up anything. Kim tweets cannot possible be aimed at Kris Humphries. Considering that she was not loyal to him and ended that fake marriage within 72 days. Kim is a Kanye West fan and she was tweeting his lyrics.

Correct

Posted at 8:56 AM on January 31, 2012

Kanye is one of her hookups ( sex pals) she cheated with him on Reggie bush and I think recently cheated on her soon to be ex husband with him when he came to LA, I dont know she will have to answer that one. “Kanye wanted to eat her up like a piece of cake, but there were to may people in the room” I dont know her mother will have to answer that one.

Anastasia Beaverhausen

Posted at 7:44 AM on January 31, 2012

I just love how unexamined she is. Stupid things like this only continue to hurt her so I hope she never changes!

Cat

Posted at 1:11 PM on January 31, 2012

Who is that creepy woman behind Kim in the picture, that’s my only question. She looks as if she’s hungry.

Not mee

Posted at 2:56 PM on January 31, 2012

This is the one above my comment ……….. Hey you do you know who that woman is ????? THAT’S YOUR HUNGRY MOMMA SHE WANTS TO RAPE YOUR PUSSY!!!