Justin Bieber Apologizes To Fans For Airport Behavior — What A Class Act

Tue, January 31, 2012 7:06pm EDT by 17 Comments
Justin Bieber France

Justin Bieber took the time to explain why he didn’t stop to talk to fans in the French airport earlier this week — and who can blame him?

Justin Bieber proved why he has lasting power in the biz today. The 17-year-old pop star was being accosted by paparazzi in France this week when he was leaving from the NRJ Awards and didn’t stop and take time to talk to his Beliebers. However, never one to let his fans down, Justin explained his side of the story on Twitter Jan. 31.

“getting up and moving around. studio tonight. but i want to clear something up that is important to me…,” he began.

“the other day in the airport i got surrounded by 20 paps. I dont like small spaces and i just wanted to get on the plane. I ran to get thru the gate and there is a video of me running by fans and on the other side you dont see the 20 paps. I would never run by my fans and for those that i did pass that day I AM SORRY. I know my fans are my everything. I know my responsibility to them. I LOVE MY BELIEBERS.”

Justin added, “so as i get older i know i will learn to deal with these things better and better just still learning. still human. just had to get that out”

First of all, Justin, if photogs are chasing you, I don’t think you ever need to apologize for running — especially if you’re trying to catch a flight. However, my respect level for you just went up 1,000 points.

You’re the real deal. Celebrities always talk about how much they love their fans, but it’s rare they actually go above and beyond to prove that’s actually the case. Also, as a guy of few words, I’m impressed you sent out five tweets about the issue — even when it wasn’t actually a huge deal at all.

Despite your incredible success, you’re still staying grounded and in touch with the people who got you to where you are now — and because of that, I know you’ll have continued success. Plus, you’re going to keep picking up fans along the way. With every action, you’re proving the critics wrong and making your Beliebers proud.

Keep up the good work, Justin. You’re an inspiration!

Loading video...

Email me! | Follow me on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

More Bieber News:

1. Justin Bieber & Usher Record New Music For ‘Believe’
  2. Justin Bieber Holds Selena Gomez’s Hand In Puerto Rico — Cute New Pic
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Romantic Dinner Date In Puerto Rico

laura

Posted at 11:42 AM on February 3, 2012

justin pless meet me

nanlu

Posted at 8:52 PM on February 2, 2012

People will KEEP TRYING TO TAKE HIM DOWN……JUST STAY THE NICE PERSON YOU ARE…..NOTHING IS PERFECT ALL THE TIME AND LIVING WITH YOUR FAME CAN BE VERY HARD……YOU ARE RIGHT IN MAKING IT RIGHT WITH THE PRESS…..WHO CAN BE REALLY NASTY AND NOT TELL THE WHOLE STORY…..THE OTHER STORY MAKES BETTER NEWS…..

Someone

Posted at 7:16 PM on February 1, 2012

I wish I find someone like him
The guy does’nt hv to bee famous but just like him

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 5:24 PM on February 1, 2012

JUSTIN FAGBER CARES NOTHING BUT HIS FAME, GAY LIFESTYLE, AND HIS FAME AND DRITY MONEY!!!!!!

HIS THE NEXT MC HAMMER… BROKE AND FORGOTTEN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

HIS THE AL QEADA IN HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!

HIS SATANS ROLE MODEL!!!!!!!!!

JUSTIN BIEBER = SATAN!!!!!!!!!

DEATH TO JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!

you're-a-troll

Posted at 6:19 PM on February 3, 2012

dude seriously i thinks it’s time you grow up and get a life. you’re a freaking troll. on all of the justin bieber articles your comments keep popping up. i’m sick of you and your comment.do you really have nothing better to do with your life? if not that’s just plain sad. just get the freak over it and grow a pair. and wishing death appon someone is so low, rude,hurtful, and mean. .and i’m pretty sure i’m not the only one whoe’s getting sick of your a**.

luke

Posted at 2:19 PM on February 1, 2012

justin dude don’t do that ignoring your fans the one’s who pay your salary i mean i spect this from miley cyrus,demi lovato and even your girlfriend selena but dude these girls pay for your concerts next time at least wave.

robyn

Posted at 11:11 AM on February 1, 2012

I agree wholeheartedly with the author here. Justin proves time and time again what a great kid he is. And yes, he’s still a kid. An adored kid, who is damn near molested everywhere he goes. It has to get old. But he never ever complains about it. The paps are ruthless, that’s been proven a million times over, look at Princess Di! I would rather know what my fav celebs want to know, when they want me to know it. They are people, with a right to their own lives, good days and bad. I think justin does his very best for being such a young man. I love him dearly. I believe in the best of him and accept the worst. Cuz that’s what you do when you love someone. Even when it’s a celeb love lol. Thats called being a FAN.

mileyyyyyy

Posted at 9:06 AM on February 1, 2012

STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM WE LOVE U 4EVER JUSTIN

love

Posted at 6:24 AM on February 1, 2012

@Usedtobebelieber, I seen that video, and you cant even see what actually happened! How do you know it was him, and not the security that was around him? Everyone wants to find the negative when it comes to him, its pretty sad! He even said hes still learning how to deal with everything.. Im not saying hes perfect, but give the kid a break, hes only human, we all make mistakes, why does it seem worse when he makes one?

Cleo

Posted at 1:39 PM on February 1, 2012

I don’t believe anyone is actually critisizing “Justin Bieber the boy”. But people are critisizing “Justin Bieber the publicity machine”. There should be a distinction made by those who market him to the public.

So....

Posted at 8:31 PM on January 31, 2012

did his management tell him to do that?

gabby

Posted at 9:08 PM on January 31, 2012

lol ik right

La Loka deni

Posted at 9:33 PM on January 31, 2012

YEP … OBVIOUS

sometimes

Posted at 9:47 PM on January 31, 2012

Believe it or not he’s still a kid and still in the learning stages. Of course half (or more) of his actions may not be his own ideas… but the point is he’s being groomed and raised to be a good man. Many a young celebrity has been ruined by fame and being spoiled. Kudos to his family and management for raising him properly.

Cleo

Posted at 10:37 PM on January 31, 2012

Kudos to his family?!! His dad, Jeremy Bieber just stalked his own nephew (sister’s side) and used his MMA skills to pack 4 punches to his face because his nephew had the nerve to accuse him of living off Justin’s fame. After wooping the poor boy’s butt, he went back into the bar, joined the “family” and bought everyone drinks and continued playing pool, while the kid ran away beaten up, shaken, and whooped. He crowed all night to the patrons, “I am Jeremy Bieber, that’s what I want to be known as, NOT, Justin Bieber’s Dad” Great family! This “run in” past the fans was staged as a publicity stunt, you can see it in the tape. The apology is also stunt. 2 more reasons to get his name in blogs.

UsedToBeBelieber

Posted at 5:57 AM on February 1, 2012

Poor thing! That’s Justin’s own cousin. Look what did Justin did in NAIA Airport in Philippines? He hit his own CD to the ground and none of his staffs even picked it up for a worker who was asking a autograph for his daughter.

La Loka deni

Posted at 7:56 PM on February 1, 2012

Where do u get this information????