'Gossip Girl' Spoiler: Dan & Blair Run Away Together

Tue, January 31, 2012 2:45pm EDT by 31 Comments
Gossip Girl

What will Blair and Dan do now? And where exactly are they headed? Keep on reading to find out!

I’m guessing Chuck (Ed Westwick) is going to be pretty upset when he finds out that Blair (Leighton Meester) called Dan (Penn Badgley) to her rescue. Don’t you agree? Especially when Chuck went back to the wedding to find her to apologize!

Fortunately the producers have revealed to us that we will be there the moment Serena (Blake Lively) and Chuck find out about Dan and Blair in next week’s episode.

“The next episode is a direct pick-up. It’s the same night. The next episode the reactions are immediate. You’re not going to feel like oh it’s a week later. You’re going to be with them [Chuck and Serena] as they learn, you’re going to see them learn, see what they do about it, how it impacts them. That’s definitely the story of that next episode, Chuck and Serena together dealing with Dan and Blair together,”  said GG executive producer Joshua Safran.

But where in the world ARE Blair and Dan?

“They go somewhere we’ve never shot before, but some place we’ve always wanted to shoot. And it was a weird, complicated, but super fun. Best comedy we’ve ever done,” Josh said.

Vegas? Jamaica? Africa? Where do they go?

I can’t wait to find out!! I just hope Chuck and Serena find them before something bad happens…

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Where do you think Blair and Dan jetted off to?  Will Serena and Chuck find them? Sound off in your comments below.

Xo Xo

Nicole Karlis

Get More ‘Gossip Girl’!

1. ‘Gossip Girl’ Spoiler: Chuck & Blair Are ‘Never Over,’ Producers Reveal
  2. Nicole Says: Chuck Bass Go Find Blair Waldorf, YOUR Runaway Bride
  3. Michelle Trachtenberg Says: Chuck & Blair Will Always Have A Love Affair

daisy

Posted at 2:32 PM on February 1, 2012

I think Dan & Blair may be hiding in Italy or gone to the Vatican or something along those lines with her new found vow to God to stay away from Chuck in order to save him. seems random but hey anything is possible with this show..LOL!. Thoughts??

anita

Posted at 1:30 PM on February 1, 2012

true lovers never end up together !!!! so chuck and blair shouldn’t too!! i don’t really like 2 c blair and dan romance,but they can be a gr8 friends!!! so i think B should find someone else NOT CHUCK!!! cuz if they get back 2gether then what’s the point of seeing GG for almost 5 years!!!!

Ashley

Posted at 8:02 PM on February 1, 2012

OMG! Thank you for saying that. I thought I was the only person that felt that way.

Steph_LUVS_CHAIR

Posted at 9:27 PM on February 5, 2012

No I have absolutely no idea why anyone would want Blair with self righteous dan. He does not really love her only the idea of her. Blair and Chuck are in love. The real love that is messy not all of this boring rainbows and sunshine crap but true soul mate love. No one can love Blair like Chuck. But i think she will end up with Dan.

GossipGirl

Posted at 8:51 AM on February 12, 2012

what???? you make no sense to me what so ever!!! what is so wrong for a couple to actually be happy for a change?!?!
the point of seeing gossip girl for 5 yrs is so that you see the characters grow and mature, you see have they change and develop. chuck and blair have been through so much it would be unforgivable for them notto end up together!

xoxo

Sabry

Posted at 11:12 AM on February 1, 2012

Welcome to the kingdom of boredom. That’s not even worthy of a real comment. I’d suggest the showrunners to put all the mains to leave together in the same building (in Brooklyin, maybe?) so to make the hooking up among them easier. (oh wait…that was Melrose Place, the original series….not that GG is afraid to (steal) take inspiration from someone else’s works….LOL!)Wake me up when we’ll get (hopefully?) good Chair scenes.

hanni

Posted at 10:53 AM on February 1, 2012

last season they really ruined chucks and serenas charactors so its only right that in this season they have been the ones with the most growth. Dair shld have been able to happen on its own if it was any good,it shldnt of needed the writers to ruin both chair and derena to make dair look good,all the hurt CB have gone through there fans have too> so how is it far if DB get endgame when after the first chair breakup it was promised they were endgame.

Rebekah

Posted at 10:49 AM on February 1, 2012

I don’t care about Dan and Blair. Stephanie Savage warned us back in season 3 that all the couples would be explored so I guess it’s their time. I just want to see Chuck and Blair finally get a little happiness. They are the reason I’ve been watching all this time and if we are denied a decent rebuild and eventual reunion I’ll be incredibly unhappy as a viewer. They’ve been saying Chuck and Blair love each other most of all since season 1 but have to overcome alot of crazy obstacles to get their happily ever after. I get that’s how all epic TV couples are written. I can deal with that. I just want to see it happen and they get the ending they deserve.

Tanya

Posted at 10:33 AM on February 1, 2012

Honestly I dont see how DB getting together in anyway romantically in these circustance will bode well for them and make them rootworthy.

Despite the hype and selling and fandom baiting by other outlets of the media and the writers themselves- if you actually watch the show DB seem to be clearly in the friendzone and Blair still hasnt shown any response romantically to Dan and if she does now- it will be because he was her last resort and would come at a cost to her friendship with Serena- not great.

That being I actually liked the pictures of DB surprisingly as there is really ntohing threatening about them at all. That could have been anyone with Blair and it would have still not changed the fact that Blair loves Chuck more and more each day. Which only bring me to say why couldnt it have been SERENA with her- the best friend who actually offered to run away with Blair?

That being said Im actually really hoping this episode is as fun as they are hyping since I want to watch this show and laugh along with the episode rather then at the episode LOL

Christiana

Posted at 10:32 AM on February 1, 2012

They will make it till the airport but that’s it,Humphrey can only afford to give her a NY t-shirt…poor B i think he didn’t even buy her a coffee since it may be expensive(He dosen’t buy coffee if is not in Brooklyn).They went at the JFK hotel(100% sure Chuck will pay for it, LOL)and then Georgina as a “new” Gossip Girl will find out where they are and bring Chuck to Blair.
Thanks Nicole!! :)

Melissa

Posted at 10:26 AM on February 1, 2012

CHUCK AND BLAIR!!!!!

Bethany

Posted at 10:21 AM on February 1, 2012

I think Chuck and Blair are the most perfect match on the entire show. Yes, they’ve had their problems, they’ve had their ups and downs, reunions and break ups, but in the end, they LOVE each other, and that’s important. They’ve always loved each other, and said by each of them (in different ways), they will always love each other and it will be the strongest love they’ve encountered. I do not believe that Dan and Blair are meant to be, or even should be considered to be together. They are completely opposite characters, but don’t give me this ‘opposites attract’ mojo, because Dan and Blair DON’T attract. Sure, they like the same movies, and can sometimes confide in each other but that’s what FRIENDS do. There is no love there. I truly believe that Cecily was astonished when the writers were even exploring them, because they simply don’t go together. Dan is too much of a Brooklynite and Blair is a Queen. Queens do not go for the bottom of the food chain, they look for the top, one on the same level who understands them, and I believe Chuck and Blair are perfect for each other – with their flaws.

Chris

Posted at 10:21 AM on February 1, 2012

They need to stay in the friends zone. Anything else would be horrible for Blair in terms of Serena, she knows how her best friend feels and I really hope they wont do that to Blair’s character who has ALWAYS been a loyal and true friend when it comes down to it. I want CB but I think SB is the most important relationship.

Plus its so out of character for both of them, Dan and Blair just do not fit as something more!

Connie

Posted at 10:14 AM on February 1, 2012

I don’t mind Dan and Blair as comedic friends but I don’t want a romance. I wish Dan would get over his feelings. He’s being a real dick to Serena. I love that Serena and Chuck care so much about Blair and Chuck has proven how much he’s grown and is worthy all season long. If those two don’t end up together the whole series will be a joke. Hopefully this Dan and Blair stuff is just a comedic interlude and Blair will be back with her King soon.

sarah

Posted at 9:50 AM on February 1, 2012

I used to like the Dan/Blair friendship and I know he says they are for comedy but since Dan fail for Blair there is no comedy there anymore and I cringe when they are together,
But do like the people in the promo telling them she isn’t Blair because right now she isn’t and that Dan is just not the one to be with even they don’t like him with her,
Love that Chuck/Serena will team up and both have the right to be mad but I think the only person who is going to them out on it is Serena.
Dlair enjoy your scenes but also remember Chuck/Serena mean more to Blair than anyone else.
Please send Blair to Chuck’s therapist for the help she needs and anyway from Dan.
Love Chuck/Serena/Blair but don’t like Dan right now hopefully he will redeem himself soon but I bet he sent in that video to Gossip Girl to stop her wedding knowing she would blame Chuck

Ma

Posted at 8:53 AM on February 1, 2012

Dan and Blair are fantastic together. The show won the air with this new partnership.
Penn and Leighton would be beautiful in a romantic comedy. Gossip Girl I hope you enjoy a good chemistry between these actors. I love Dan and Blair and I love the moment of the series.

MN

Posted at 1:14 AM on February 2, 2012

I do agree

Miia

Posted at 7:51 AM on February 1, 2012

Big fan of chuck and Blair!! Would love to see these 2 get it on already… No more games!!

meghan

Posted at 6:50 PM on January 31, 2012

chuck and georgina do find blair….there’s pictures of the back up dan on gossipgirl fanatic. there’s a couple pictures of just blair and chuck and 1 of chuck and georgina. and blair said that she loves chuck in the 100 episode but she was going to marry louie anyway because she doesn’t want anything to happen to chuck, she doesn’t want him to get hurt….now thats love. i don’t think she would pray dan, because she does not feel that way for him, she thinks of him as a friend-brother. chucks the one…she just needs to figure that out. and the chivy secret will comeout either episode 14 or 15…as for natehe will end up dating the real charlie. and he will probalyfind out her name thenext episode.

Deebee

Posted at 4:51 PM on January 31, 2012

Chuck and Serena are the singlehandedly the most selfish characters on Gossip Girl. To think they deserve either Dan or Blair is ludicrous. Continually Chuck and Serena have jerked Dan and Blait around, making them victims to their childish and simply irresponsible ways. While Serena has torturiously flaunted man after man in Dan’s face, Chuck has treated Blair like property and a mere possession of his – after all, in 4.20 he screamed at her ‘you’re mine’ as if it was possible to have a human being belong to you. Neither Chuck or Serena make Dan and Blair happy anymore. Somehow, in the most unlikely of circumstances, Dan and Blair found each other. They are a unique and interesting couple. I will judge anyone in a negative light if they say that Chuck and Blair or Dan and Serena make for the perfect couples because they clearly don’t, no matter how make the show attempts to make them out to be. Unfortunately, they will be the couples that end up together. Everyone knows that. So, leave Dan and Blair alone and know that eventually they will be torn apart for the sake of Chuck/Blair and Dan/Serena.

Ash

Posted at 12:25 AM on February 1, 2012

I completely agree with you, except I hope your prediction of Derena and Chair does not come true. If the GG writers have been working on a show for five years just to have the same couples get back together than the show was all for nothing and they can forget about me buying the DVD’s. Dan and Blair should be an endgame.

Jessica Valure

Posted at 2:04 PM on February 2, 2012

you are so right Dan and Blair should be endgame. Chuck and Serena both have caused Dan and Blair enough heartache I am all for Dan and Blair being endgame,

MN

Posted at 1:16 AM on February 2, 2012

Honestly, I’m so over Derena. I don’t even see how it can still be possible.

mariaNNa

Posted at 3:58 PM on January 31, 2012

I would love to see Serena and Chuck together that would be interesting! but i have to say CHAIR ALL THE WAY!

diana

Posted at 3:57 PM on January 31, 2012

I want Chuck and Serena GO Cerena!!

Anna

Posted at 3:41 PM on January 31, 2012

i’m a huge chair fan, seriously, but after the 100th episode, i want things to change. i really thought blair was going to end with chuck tonight! why the hell did she call humphrey???after all, she hated him for the first couple of seasons and she’s been in love with chuck for almost 5 years!!!! plus, dan is really ignoring serena, i never loved her that much but i’ve started to, now she finally knows what she wants! i really think that after this, chuck and serena should hook up and then i want to see dan and blair’s reaction to THIS

MN

Posted at 1:18 AM on February 2, 2012

lol I’ve never thought of that. I don’t think it will bother Dan though. He doesn’t love her anymore :-)

Jessica V

Posted at 2:05 PM on February 2, 2012

nope it would not bother Dan at all cause he’s not in love with Serena anymore.

Lexi.

Posted at 3:21 PM on January 31, 2012

Am I the only one who is disappointed and confused after the 100th episode? I meant, I expected something different and although I’ve never liked the Prince, he never seemed to be that evil…

Emily

Posted at 3:04 PM on January 31, 2012

DB just went to the JFK airport, right? I highly doubt they were actually able to fly anywhere.

And I’m glad we’re at least going to get Chuck and Serena’s immediate reactions, but honestly? I’m tired of watching CS get kicked in the face by BD.

MN

Posted at 1:25 AM on February 2, 2012

Serena kicked in the face? You mean after kicking B in the face in S1 and later D and N? I don’t hate her but I don’t really feel for her either.