'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik: Thank You, Courtney Robertson, For Taking Me Skinny Dipping

Tue, January 31, 2012 9:23pm EST by 50 Comments
Ben Flajnik And Courtney Robertson

deedee

Posted at 9:07 AM on February 7, 2012

ABC should really scope out better guys. There are PLENTY of bachelors out there with a bit more maturity. Even if one were to be shallow to pick the bachelor based on looks, ABC could be better.

Oh it’s so sad to see Ben as the ultimate manifestation of all that is immature in our society. Ben needs to grow up and come back in 10 years.

JungleCat

Posted at 8:29 AM on February 7, 2012

Ben has gone done tremendously in my opinion of him since the skinny-dipping episode. I thought he had more morals and scruples. Ben has disappointed me. I have no time at all for Courtney. She is not a nice person. If he picks her they will not last together.

Debra

Posted at 1:16 AM on February 7, 2012

I think that both Ben and Courtney are disgusting. Hopefully the bachelor doesn’t go down because of these two horrible people

Marilyn

Posted at 2:52 PM on February 4, 2012

They say ABC had made people like Michelle Money and Courtney out to be the “BAD GIRLS.” Wasn’t it Michelle almost humping Brad on the beach in front of the other girls, the camera crew, and all of her viewers. Sorry, Michelle, you brought it all on yourself. Now again, but this time Courtney. Courtney is a beautiful girl and if Ben picked you in the end girl, skinny dip all you want. I agree with the mother when she says skinny dipping is no big deal…BUT…every time you see Courtney lately, she’s baring all. Is that confidence..???…or maybe she fells that that is all she has to offer. I think it is wrong in this situation because she is using her body to get what she wants. Is this wrong Courtney..?? Let you be the judge. Will Ben ever pick you for who you really are, or for what you are selling.??? I think you may be a fun person, but not when you going around naked half the time because you feel it may get you where you need to be. Maybe in your career you have chosen it may get you to the top. This situation is hopefully gonna back fire.

mindy

Posted at 6:23 PM on February 3, 2012

I completely agree!! It takes two to tango, after the last show I hope he does pick Courtney they both are trash and deserve each other. I was originally wanting him to pick Casey B, but she deserves someone so much better than nasty BEN!!!

Marilyn

Posted at 1:34 AM on February 3, 2012

Courtney is not ugly but her personality makes her ugly. Every time you see them lately something’s coming off. I really think they make a cute couple if she was in it for the right reasons which I very much doubt it, plus she would have to do a 180 on her personality. I think if she changed right now I still wouldn’t believe her…lol. As for having confidence…mommy dearest…taking your clothes off for all the world to see has nothing to do with confidence. God help her in a few years when it all starts to sag…then she’ll have nothing to be proud off….lol

Mandy

Posted at 12:24 AM on February 3, 2012

Does anyone else think Ben is a goober? ABC can we stop recycling contestants and possibly get new ones on the show??

Pam

Posted at 8:55 PM on February 2, 2012

Ben is a jerk! He and Courtney are two of a kind. I wish the other girls knew about the skinny dipping and walked off the show. I hope Ben’s sweet mom and sister are proud of him.

Mari

Posted at 8:11 PM on February 2, 2012

Ben is an idiot and looks like a fool falling for someone as mean spirited and self absorbed as Courtney who is just using him to get TV exposure. His skinny dipping episode was disgusting and extremely disrespectful of the other girls. He is rapidly becoming the next “Jake” who remains the most disliked bachelor of all seasons. Glad Ashley rejected him.

Jamie

Posted at 12:22 AM on February 3, 2012

Will you please explain to me how Jake was a bad person? Although I respect your views, I completely disagree. If your finance cheated on you, wouldn’t you be just as upset as he was?

marquez

Posted at 10:49 PM on February 1, 2012

ABC should really get better contestants. It’s disgusting that they let people like Ben and courtney be on this show. Their lack of morality should not be aired on TV. They r both so full of themselves. I will not be watching this show any longer. Makes me sick!

Bailey

Posted at 6:58 PM on February 1, 2012

Ben is vile, in it for the money, and to increase his business sales. No wonder why Ashley didnt choose him.
Courtney is a fame whore.
They should hvae REAL people of different ethnicities and shapes and sizes. I stopped watching it after the second episode. Couldnt have Ben making out with everyone and fooling them all.When he only had eyes for that vile courtney.

Jenny

Posted at 3:20 PM on February 2, 2012

so true.

Asugal3

Posted at 2:22 PM on February 1, 2012

I think everyone needs to leave them alone. Courtney speaks her mind and just says what every girl in that house is probably thinking, but dooesnt have the same confidence as she does. I think that’s why people hate her so much because she’s honest and speaks her mind!

uk

Posted at 3:06 PM on February 1, 2012

I agree wit yu! Courtney nd ben deserve each other, she’s nt a pretender lyk d other grls in d house, she’s jt bein her self, i dnt c anything wrong wit her? Am tem Courtney go grl

Sue

Posted at 8:13 PM on February 2, 2012

She is rude, selfish, says hateful things, and is ugly, inside and out. Her confidence is misplaced because she is obviously dumb as rocks.

Bridget

Posted at 8:59 PM on February 2, 2012

Courtney will do anything for attention because she wants the exposure for her washed-up “career”. She is a bumbling idiot who has to use her body because she is too stupid and dull to carry on a conversation. She and Ben deserve each other.

JJ

Posted at 12:06 PM on February 1, 2012

Lastly, this show is a joke. At what point did they start letting random people from other seasons just “show up” (the desperate mortician…can’t even remember her name). Totally unfair to the women who went through the whole process and earned their way onto the show. I’m guessing this will be the last season I watch, because they are just doing way too much to manipulate it for ratings.

JJ

Posted at 12:01 PM on February 1, 2012

Let’s back this up a second…. while I agree that Courtney is a conniving skank… it took *two* to tango during this little skinny-dipping sleezfest! Ben is equally disgusting as Courtney. Actually, I do hope they end up together because he doesn’t DESERVE any of the decent women. Shame on you, Ben…what in the world made you think disrespecting the other women by going skinny dipping with the slut was ok??? Sorry, but that is as low as it goes, and I’m seriously doubting your daddy would have been proud about the man you’ve become. No decent or respectable gentleman does sh!t like that. You just became a grade A loser, buddy.

Tammy

Posted at 12:22 PM on February 1, 2012

I totally agree, Ben is a loser. I’m glad Ashley from last season bachelorette did not pick him because he deserves another loser like Courtney so they can be the biggest losers on Bachelor history.

Trish

Posted at 8:14 PM on February 2, 2012

Totally agree! Great post.

Cole

Posted at 11:52 AM on February 1, 2012

Courtney is absolute Trash. 100%. Ben is an absolute idiot and is drawn to the bad girl. He will regret that decision.

JJ

Posted at 12:03 PM on February 1, 2012

She’ll get bored with him soon enough. She’s the kind of b!tch who plays the game to win, and at this point…Ben is just a stupid little pawn in her game. LOL! I wish they’d clean this show up and bring on some decent men.

Cori

Posted at 9:01 PM on February 2, 2012

Agree! Ben is 100% trash too!

Jackie L

Posted at 11:15 PM on January 31, 2012

I also agree with the other post, if Ben picks Courtney, really this is disgusting, they both are only interested in sex and fame.

This show has turned into nothing but a place to exploit the true feelings of others and dumb on the ones that are really there for the right reason. I will stop watching if this happens. And I have seen all of the shows.

Chris Harrison, please turn this show around..

Jackie L

Posted at 11:02 PM on January 31, 2012

Oh my gosh, she is such a girl tool, and ugly the true person for him is Kacie B, unless he is just lieing on the show. If he likes that kind of sleeze then he needs Courtney.

Kacie B really listens and I think she is true at heart.

Kathy

Posted at 10:49 PM on January 31, 2012

I couldn’t agree with you more Lisa!! What happened to the Ben from Ashley’s season?? This isn’t the same guy…he disgusts me. Is this what the “fame” did to him??

Kathy

Posted at 10:44 PM on January 31, 2012

Boy is Ben ever gonna feel like a fool when he finds out what kind of a sneaky,sleezy, shallow person Courtney is..( and I really don’t think she is very pretty) unless he likes that kind, and if so then they deserve each other. I am soooooo disappointed as many, many others are. It’s funny how someone who was so well liked in the Bachelorette changed so much. Ben you would have done so much better if you would have picked Kasie B, or Lyndzi

Mary

Posted at 10:43 PM on February 3, 2012

I couldn’t agree with you more Katy. All the girls are great except for Courtney and Kacie S. If Kacie S new how Courtney even spoke about her. She is one naive cookie.

I really felt bad for Jennifer and was so shocked that she went home. I thought for sure it would have been Kacie S or Jaime.

The guy doesn’t know what he wants. Courtney is not an attractive woman at all. All of the other girls are so pretty.

I hope these girls end up on the Bachelor Pad and find true love with the other rejected bachelors and bachlorettes.

Vicky

Posted at 10:28 PM on January 31, 2012

I’m very disappointed in Ben. Courtney does not come across as genuine. She’s beautiful outside but not inside. I will stop watching this show if he picks Courtney because why am I wasting my time watching a show that is so shallow?

anya

Posted at 10:18 PM on January 31, 2012

What is wrong with that girl ? I mean seriously ! Does she not realize that all the mean and nasty comments she makes are broadcasted ? Who in their right mind would want to be married to someone who is that ugly on the inside ? And why does her face always look like she just sucked on a sour mouse ? Honestly if Ben picks her he will get exactly what he deserves. I give the engagement a couple of months, she will become a bigger fame whore and he will get kicked to the curb if he doesn’t wisen up.

Sloaned

Posted at 8:39 PM on January 31, 2012

Even though I think the skinny dipping episode between Ben and Courtney is probably what most men Ben and Courtney’s age would do, I do not believe he acted appropriately considering there were other women he was dating. His purpose on the show is to find love, but I feel very strongly that a couple or a man or a woman cannot find love if their is anything of a sexual nature is involved. Call me old-fashioned, but a relationship cannot be based on sex alone. As for Ben, I am really, really disappointed in him as a person and as a man because I tended to believe that he was a man of “strong character”. The skinny dipping episode, with the other women still in the “picture”, showed me how shallow he is, how inconsiderate he is, and how ungenuine he is. I am just really disappointed in him!!

Geemac

Posted at 6:14 PM on January 31, 2012

A nice Slovenian boy like Ben? I’m shocked. You seemed like a gentleman. Guess I was wrong.

DEE

Posted at 12:47 PM on January 31, 2012

IF Ben picks Courtney, I think that there will be alot of diaapointed viewers of the show, myself included! I know that he thinks that he has chemistry with her and all, but I honestly think that even though Ben’s a nice guy…he is just a guy. That meaning that sometimes they can’t always think with the right head. He needs to be smart and look past the outer core of someone. If he does this…he’ll find that Courtney’s true colors( something that only the women can see) will shine, and that the right girl’s will too! I’m seriously rooting for Ben to find love after having his heart broken, but if it’s with Courtney…I can’t be happy for that outcome.

Jesse bell

Posted at 3:45 PM on January 31, 2012

Sorry, but Ben does pick Courtney and they are now engaged.

Jackie L

Posted at 11:06 PM on January 31, 2012

And just how do you know?

You must be high>>>>>>>

Susanmotter

Posted at 3:58 AM on February 1, 2012

People mag published it this week, as did all the spoilers before January.

RGrace

Posted at 1:06 AM on February 1, 2012

It is totally bewildering to me that these two(Ben and Courtney of course) would go skinny dipping (and pretty sure they had sex as well) knowing full well that there were (a few) lovely ladies with there clothes still on thinking there knight in shining armor was a real gentleman asleep in bed!

Becca

Posted at 8:57 PM on February 1, 2012

There is a line that only a true gentleman does not cross. Guess Ben’s upbringing did not teach him not to cross that line. If Ben does end up with Courtney, the others will survive and someday thank heaven that he did not pick them. If he does not pick Courtney, then whoever he picks will see the skinny-dipping episode and know in her heart that he is deceptive. It too will not last. Sorry, Ben…you had some wonderful chances to meet and know some nice women. You only have yourself to blame on this one.

Lisa

Posted at 10:43 AM on January 31, 2012

Courtney is a SLUT and Ben is a whoremonger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ashley is so lucky she did not pick him foe her, he has disappointed me in so many ways this season, he is not there for love, which is taking away from some other guy who may be, he is wasting the time of all the good women he has on his show, BEN YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy

Posted at 10:47 PM on January 31, 2012

I couldn’t agree with you more !! What happened to the Ben from Ashley’s season?? This isn’t the same guy…he disgusts me. Is this what the “fame” did to him??

Devon

Posted at 9:54 PM on February 1, 2012

Courtney is a disgrace! I thought Ben would have figured her out by now! It truly disgusts me that she even made it to te final two & that he’d pick her over Kacie B! She must be devastated that he’d choose a person like Courtney over her! Guess I didn’t know the Ben that the show makes him out to be. She can’t be a lady. At least be a lady in the streets and whatever you wanna be in the sheets or in your own privacy! And Courtney’s mom doesn’t even like him….says he’s the ugliest man Courtney has dated. I think she was just playing the game & wanted more attention although she’s been on fitness magazine among other famous photo ads. She is just pathetic….they won’t last!