'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik: Thank You, Courtney Robertson, For Taking Me Skinny Dipping

Tue, January 31, 2012 9:23pm EST by 50 Comments
Ben Flajnik And Courtney Robertson

Recipe for Banana Nut Muffins

Posted at 8:14 PM on June 9, 2012

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Lilly Rose

Posted at 11:21 PM on March 17, 2012

Ah, the skinny dipping debacle. The Bachelor’s sleeziest moment. Two hornballs that just had to shock America because they couldn’t wait to get it on like normal people. If they did that in front of millions, what wouldn’t they do?

Timothy

Posted at 9:08 PM on March 17, 2012

Courtney convinced Ben to skinny dip in front of millions of viewers. Proof that he was thinking with his other head. They could have done that while not in front of cameras. She is a skank and so is he. She proved to the world just how easy she is. A woman with no morals.

Posted at 6:33 PM on February 22, 2012

SISSY ALI .

If this is the type of he wants to mother his children, I feel for the kids. Can't say much about his taste after choosing the two bit whore Courtney over THE NICE BEAUTIFUL CASEY. He either stupid or really hard up or both. Grandma needs to set him strai

Posted at 6:29 PM on February 22, 2012

SISSY ALI

Ben

Posted at 4:33 PM on February 22, 2012

Don’t hate the player, hate the game! What did you people expect from a show like this?!

Renee

Posted at 9:49 PM on March 17, 2012

We sure didn’t expect the garbage that got shoved down our throat. All because Ben could not keep it in his pants. Only a whore would have behaved that way.

donkykong

Posted at 5:38 PM on February 7, 2012

As silly as I feel posting about a reality show, I am glad that a whole bunch of you on the internet share my thoughts on Ben. I’m relieved and my faith in the maturity level of the AUDIENCE is stronger than ever…

I LOVE how ABC managed to play up Ben’s ‘strengths’ (ohhh, how he was rejected, *cooing noise* – not even acknowledging how little of a man he was next to JP, not even realizing how IMMATURE and unready he was to even propose!)

I LOVE how ABC managed to find 20 some women who’re in love with Ben. Having watched the last season, I’m amazed that they scoped out so many pro-ben women? Were these women tipped off?!

I LOVE how ABC’s show has since plummeted to the bottom (was it possible?!) with Ben. Of course ratings are important and of course a bit of drama keeps things interesting, but DO TRY to find some genuine, mature, adults for the show. DO TRY.