The key to Rose’s bob is to lift the roots of her hair and then smooth the ends. Find out how her hairstylist created the look!
John Frieda International Creative Consultant Harry Josh worked on Rose Byrne‘s bob for the 2012 SAG awards. See what he did and what two products he used to style and tame Rose’s hair.
- “I needed to get a lot of lift at the roots. Without that, the look would just fall flat,” says Harry. On wet hair, he applied tons of John Frieda Full Repair Root Lift Foam which not only gave him the weightless lift that he needed, but also helped to protect against damage caused by heat styliing.
- Harry applied the Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion to smooth the ends and make sure they looked healthy and groomed since her new cut is so blunt.
- Section by section, Harry used a natural bristle brush and angled the blow dryer down to get maximum shine.
- Harry used the rollers to lock in the volume.
Rose’s gorgeous makeup was the work of celebrity makeup artist Hung Vanngo. Wondering how to get her gently flushed cheeks? Hung explains:
“I used a beautiful Joe Fresh cream blush in Rose to give some colors on her cheeks, and set them with Joe Fresh powder blush in Rosette, then I added Joe Fresh Highlighter on top of cheekbones, top of nose, forehead…to make the skin looks extra luminous and more dimensions on the face,” says Hung.
More Style & Beauty Tips
- 50 Winter Nail Polish Ideas, Submitted by Glamour.com Readers
- The Top 20 Fashion Trends We Hope Never Come Back
- Exactly What to Eat to Lose Weight