Lea’s voluminous waves appeared silky soft at the 2012 SAG awards. Find out how to get the look!
Dove Celebrity Stylist Mark Townsend created this hairstyle on Lea Michele. “I was so inspired by Lea and her Atelier Versace gown and wanted to give her a hairstyle that was soft, sexy, and touchable,” says Mark. Check out his four simple steps and shop his product picks.
- “I started by applying a large dollop of the new Dove Style+Care Nourishing Amplifier Mousse to Lea’s damp hair and blow dried with a large round brush for volume.
- Next, I took a dime-size amount of the new Dove Frizz-Free Shine Cream-Serum in my hands and rubbed them together to warm up the product, and then raked my hands through her hair. I am obsessed with this cream; it gives the hair amazing shine and separation, and also nourishes the hair too so it’s like having a styling product and a conditioner in one bottle.
- I pulled her hair into a loose bun while Lea had her makeup done to set a loose wave in her hair. Then, I let the hair down and sprayed Oribe Après Beach Spray all over to give the hair that great sexy “second-day” hair.
- Just before Lea left for the red carpet, I finished her hairstyle by spraying the new Dove Style+Care Extra Hold Hairspray all over to keep her hair in place without it looking stiff or crunchy.”
Do you love Lea’s look?
More Style & Beauty Tips
- 50 Winter Nail Polish Ideas, Submitted by Glamour.com Readers
- The Top 20 Fashion Trends We Hope Never Come Back
- Exactly What to Eat to Lose Weight