Kim Kardashian: Too 'Sad' To Watch The 'KKTNY' Finale

Mon, January 30, 2012 7:21am EST by 5 Comments
Kourtney and Kim Take New York Finale

n

Posted at 10:47 AM on June 1, 2012

Her make up is scarier than the Adams family

Atena

Posted at 10:53 PM on March 17, 2012

I’m going to think about this, but I’m always hesckod! I’m a hopeless romantic! When people get together, even if the reason isn’t obvious to me, I imagine there is something beautiful they share I simply don’t see But perhaps there is one somewhere in my memory vault. If I can get my brain out of NaNo long enough to think about it, I may be back Also, fcber-apologies for breaking the rules last week! I definitely threw a fiction piece into the memoir linky. It was scene from my nanowrimo novel and, for me, the line separating that one particular scene from memoir was so fine. (I guess I should have just changed the names of my characters into the family members they were!! < me = lazy!)Happy weekend to everyone!

Christine

Posted at 6:40 PM on January 31, 2012

My God, Kris really still loves her. Boy, is he a man for all ages! How can he mend that broken heart. He really did marry for keeps. So many millions of women out there wish they could find a beautiful, loving guy like him. Be BLESSED, Kris.

sahra

Posted at 8:04 PM on January 31, 2012

I feel so sorry for Kris…….esp. he wanted to built a dream house in Minnesota. Kim is too stupid to see and too much in love with her self. Poor Kris…….the show made him look bad but you can see how much he loved Kim. She was so selfish. GOD BLESS YOU KRIS……..and hope someday you will find happiness. All the best.

Marisela

Posted at 3:34 AM on January 31, 2012

Yeah right!! You know she watched it, she’s just saying that hoping people will believe it.