Jenelle Evans & Boyfriend Gary Head Reveal Matching Tattoos

Mon, January 30, 2012 3:15pm EST by 27 Comments
Jenelle Evans Tattoo

The ‘Teen Mom 2′ star and her boyfriend’s matching ink is inspired by Drake’s song ‘Y.O.L.O.’

Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans and her boyfriend Gary Head got new tattoos — which stands for “You Only Live Once — as a reminder to live life to the fullest, reports E! Online. For Jenelle, living her life to the fullest won’t be hard at all!

Jenelle’s tattoo is on the upper part of her chest, and Gary opted for his to be right below his Adam’s apple (Ouch!).

“Jenelle and Gary decided to get the ‘Y.O.L.O.’ tattoo in honor of the Drake song by the same name,” says Jenelle’s manager, Leo Daniels. “They are enjoying themselves and Jenelle is doing much better after cutting out all the negative people in her life. She only wants positive people in her life now.”

Hopefully Jenelle’s life really is back on track! “No more drama and no more drugs,” says Leo. “Jenelle is focusing on [son] Jace, school and her man, Gary.”

What do YOU think of Jenelle’s tattoo? Should she be spending that money on something else? Do you think she’s turning her life around?

More Jenelle Evans drama:

1. Is ‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans’ Boyfriend Gary Head Stalking Her?
  2. ‘Teen Mom’ Preview: Jenelle Evans Breaks Down Because She Can’t Smoke Weed For A Year
  3. Jenelle Evans’ Son Jace Tells Her: ‘I Love Mommy’ — Sweet Video

All-in-one Pyjamas

Posted at 1:49 AM on May 13, 2012

It is actually a nice and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Brianna

Posted at 4:15 AM on March 12, 2012

Its Jenelles Life, Honestly everyone makes mistakes! You live and you learn & Jenelle is Learning to be a better mom. Who is it for you to Judge her or Anyone else but yourself?
There’s a million other people who are 10000 times worst. & This was a Show she decided to be on, if you hate her that bad search up something else and change the channel. Simple as that :)

Filiz

Posted at 11:38 AM on February 17, 2012

I htnnesoly doubt she would wear it in public! C’mon.. Get real! Most just go to partys (adult parties) in that kind of get up. Dont cause drama where there isn’t! Till theres a picture of here going door to door in that costume I dont believe it!

amanda

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 12, 2012

jace is so cute!! i dunno why jennelle doesn’t love him. its so sad to watch how she is around him. so unloving.. not a mother at all! did you guys see the episode when he fell & was crying & she took a picture?? wtf!?
my son is 4 & those years flew by too fast. baby years are the best. my son is the love of my life & his father is a close second.
at least Jace has Barbra, shes doing a great job, love her!

becca

Posted at 10:59 PM on February 5, 2012

She looks pretty in this pic, love the tat its cute.

breea

Posted at 2:39 AM on February 3, 2012

really?she made mistakes and people never see the goods shes done,she got rid of khieffier finally,shes found someone who is makeing her life better,give her a damn break already…everyone deserves chances!! i hate that she cant get a break because she likes to smoke weed! its WEED not crack! gosh lol i wish u and jennele the best gary!!!:)

Jordan

Posted at 2:13 PM on February 3, 2012

i know this guy!!!!!!! Holy crap!! I partied with him back in Michigan!! WOW! When I saw this I couldn’t believe it. I will tell you this much…if she stays with him, she will not get off drugs..

Jordan

Posted at 2:16 PM on February 3, 2012

I mean she WILL..this was a typo…gary you remember partying it up in Alpena, MI?? It was a huuuge house party, and i was sittin on the chair, and you walked up to me and said “you gonna get up and dance man, come on you gotta dance”

Jordan

Posted at 2:17 PM on February 3, 2012

She will get off drugs** damn i can’t type.. gary is a good guy, he will treat her waaaay better than keiffer

Gary Head

Posted at 3:58 PM on February 2, 2012

Actually I paid for the tatt and Jenelle does have her own place. A nice place at that. But helll what do I know? I guess all of you personally know her. Every one of you are hella late. Actually a year and half late

Sarah

Posted at 6:49 PM on February 2, 2012

Well said Gary. For God sake people leave the girl alone. Funny how nothing is ever reported when she is doing anything right it’s all bad press and people thinking they have a right to judge. I hope you are both happy and get Jace back with you soon if you haven’t already. Being a parent isn’t easy and doesn’t come with a manual you’ve just got to try your best snd learn from your mistakes (which we all make) Good Luck x

yannick

Posted at 3:18 PM on February 4, 2012

i miss you

joshua

Posted at 3:18 PM on February 4, 2012

i miss you sarah

Jordan

Posted at 2:22 PM on February 3, 2012

G-Nasty! What’s up dude? When you gonna come back to Michigan?

Emma

Posted at 1:45 AM on February 15, 2012

Um, I know the shows are delayed on tv, and I haven’t heard crap about who you are… But she just came out on Dr. drew and she mentioned that loser- sorry excuse of a man keiffer. So I hope ur better in her life, cuz her life is falling apart.
I do think she should give up Jace- he loves Barb’ not Janelle. Janelle Will NEVER be able to repair what she has already broken. Poor Jace;(

Eryn

Posted at 3:46 PM on February 2, 2012

If you guys are soo set an have enough money to buy almost everything you want why havnt i heard ” jenelle evans has house of her own with a room set up for jace and is now getting custody of jace back”

jaleesa

Posted at 7:03 PM on February 1, 2012

the song isn’t called YOLO it’s called the Motto

Gary Head

Posted at 2:56 AM on January 31, 2012

For the record and everyone will know the facts. Jenelle was NOT with Keiffer (hes in jail) We were together all weekend. As far as Jenelle spending her money, we are both financially stable to buy pretty much whatever we want. We both have good paying jobs. As far as the tattoo on the neck, that’s false. It’s right below my neck center of my chest. But Alana your right, I can get in trouble for the neck tattoo and personally I think it’s trashy to get one there anyway. Especially if it’s visible. So no worries about getting one there!

JJ

Posted at 5:08 PM on January 31, 2012

I thought Jenelle’s job was smoking weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

You know…feel sorry for me, watch me cry because I can’t smoke for an hour or two!

LOL! The girls a total joke Gary, runnnnnnnnnnn away! FAST!

Cramboot

Posted at 1:16 PM on February 1, 2012

You tell’m Gary! <3

Janel

Posted at 11:25 PM on February 1, 2012

Jenelle is a loser and a piss poor excuse of a mother. She’s not even a mother. She’s an egg donor. Who goes to court and agrees that $30 a week is enough to care for a child? If Andrew were giving her $30 a week she would be doing all she could to fight it and get more money. Her mother didn’t ask for a baby. She should be enjoying her life not raising that hoe’s baby. And Gary is just as pitiful as jenelle. Do Jace a favor. Kill yourself. I’m sure you’re worth more dead than alive.

Anita

Posted at 11:45 PM on January 30, 2012

She should have given the money she spent on the tattoo to her mom for her sons care!

Leslie

Posted at 7:36 PM on January 30, 2012

Jenelle was in New Orleans this past week, supposedly with Keiffer and very drunk.

JJ

Posted at 7:54 PM on January 30, 2012

Shocker!

alana

Posted at 5:30 PM on January 30, 2012

If he didn’t get permission to have his tattoo right there he can get into lots of trouble with the military. They are picky about tattoos now. They can’t be visible and the shirt colors can sit low at time and if it’s seen by a co or chief he gets in trouble. Hell I wouldn’t be surprised if he hasn’t heard an earful for his choice in a gf.

007

Posted at 4:55 PM on January 30, 2012

That’s sounds like a James Bond movie title — You Only Live Twice.

karla

Posted at 3:17 PM on February 4, 2012

i know jenelle stop going out with people.